The Student Room Group

BOYS - what do you think of a hot girl with a shaved head?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Music With Rocks
I don't like it, half shaved head can look good on some people but definitely not all.

But assuming she did look bloody fantastic with the cut...?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 41
Depends on the individual. Can look good or bad. Impossible to generalise.
Some ppl genuinely look better with shaved head, for example the model Stefania Ferrario
Original post by furbybrain
But if you saw her at a bar would your gut response be to go and chat to her?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lets just say I dnt approach girls as much as they approach me and get rejected. I jus dnt do that right now aint got the time nor the interest for that really. I am not gay, just isnt on my to do list to get involved with girls other than the ones I already know.(sisters, friends etc.)

Back to ur question. Nobody knows anything until they are put in that situation really. Didn't want to give you a dull answer but its the truth.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
Original post by tazarooni89
It wouldn't look attractive, in my opinion. She might have been the best looking person in the world, but if she's lost all her hair then she's lost half of what made her good looking in the first place.

Why is hair so crucial in making a girl attractive? Well, baldness is a typically male rather than female trait. Being a straight guy, it's not something I can associate with attractiveness. Maybe if I had grown up in a society where women all shave their heads and where men all have long hair, I'd feel differently. But that's not the case.

Ah ok

Imagine then, a before and after photo of said girl with the long hair and then without. Say she just went from average to showstopper simply becuase her head was no longer covered up.

Seeing how she looked better without the hair, would you still feel less attracted to her?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
Original post by Ggmu!
Depends on the individual. Can look good or bad. Impossible to generalise.

Assuming she did actually look better with the short hair... would you still find her less attractive?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
Original post by TurndownforWha
Some ppl genuinely look better with shaved head, for example the model Stefania Ferrario

But are you less attracted to her? Im guessing the answer is probably yes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 47
It wouldn't look attractive, in my opinion. She might have been the best looking person in the world, but if she's lost all her hair then she's lost half of what made her good looking in the first place.

Why is hair so crucial in making a girl attractive? Well, baldness is a typically male rather than female trait. Being a straight guy, it's not something I can associate with attractiveness. Maybe if I had grown up in a society where women all shave their heads and where men all have long hair, I'd feel differently. But that's not the case.

Really interesting point about the male baldness. Could be onto something there :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 48
Original post by Abzey_97
Lets just say I dnt approach girls as much as they approach me and get rejected. I jus dnt do that right now aint got the time nor the interest for that really. I am not gay, just isnt on my to do list to get involved with girls other than the ones I already know.(sisters, friends etc.)

Back to ur question. Nobody knows anything until they are put in that situation really. Didn't want to give you a dull answer but its the truth.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, thanks, you're probably right every situ is different!

Posted from TSR Mobile
As long as she beats the shizz outa me I'm alright

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
Original post by Dheorl
I think short hair can suit some girls, but not many. I think very short (crop cut) suits virtually no-one.

Just as with everything else attraction wise it's completely a personal preference thing.

Good point

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah ok

Imagine then, a before and after photo of said girl with the long hair and then without. Say she just went from average to showstopper simply becuase her head was no longer covered up.

Seeing how she looked better without the hair, would you still feel less attracted to her?

Posted from TSR Mobile

She couldn't look better without the hair. Nobody's scalp looks that good, that removing the hair would uncover some kind of underlying beauty. The hair is a large part of what makes the head look good, in my opinion.
Reply 52
Original post by Yeah dude
As long as she beats the shizz outa me I'm alright

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha good for you! :top:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, ok but she'll still have the great boobs, dress, makeup etc...

So you consider it masculine then.. ok :biggrin: Even if it was the norm for all men to grow their hair long?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I would seriously be confused, I would just pretend I never seen that LOOOOL
Haha good for you! :top:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Who dosent get turned on when a girl beats the crap outta you whilst you get it on I should stop right...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
She couldn't look better without the hair. Nobody's scalp looks that good, that removing the hair would uncover some kind of underlying beauty. The hair is a large part of what makes the head look good, in my opinion.

Alright. A lot of women, especially african women have a truly beautiful shaped scalp which would otherwise go unseen. Just saying.

Also, if everyone has such ugly scalps, how come its ok foe men to expose them???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
Assuming she did actually look better with the short hair... would you still find her less attractive?

Posted from TSR Mobile

If she at all looked good with the short hair, that means it suits here and I have no problem with it whatsoever.

Also refreshing to see a girl making her own style.
Reply 57
Original post by Thahleel
I would seriously be confused, I would just pretend I never seen that LOOOOL

What's confusing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 58
Original post by Ggmu!
If she at all looked good with the short hair, that means it suits here and I have no problem with it whatsoever.

Also refreshing to see a girl making her own style.

Ah! That's good to know.

So I'm guessing then really, its just that most girls don't *suit* short hair. If they do then they're still just as attractive as any other?
Reallyyyy????

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 59
Ah! That's good to know.

So I'm guessing then really, its just that most girls don't *suit* short hair. If they do then they're still just as attractive as any other?
Reallyyyy????

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, most girls imo won't suit short hair at all.

Yes. I'd take Portman with no hair any day of the week. Although in her case, she looks just as good with hair.

Quick Reply

Latest