The Student Room Group

BOYS - what do you think of a hot girl with a shaved head?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Ggmu!
Yeah, most girls imo won't suit short hair at all.

Yes. I'd take Portman with no hair any day of the week. Although in her case, she looks just as good with hair.

That is true indeed, she is good with hair and without. Wow in that film she's not even wearing much makeup and she still looks amazing!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 61
I just like long hair, it's one of those things that would take someone remarkable for me to overlook. I've never seen a person look better with short hair, let alone bald, than they did with longer hair.
Original post by furbybrain
Alright. A lot of women, especially african women have a truly beautiful shaped scalp which would otherwise go unseen. Just saying.

Also, if everyone has such ugly scalps, how come its ok foe men to expose them???

Because, as a society, we're more used to it. Nobody bats an eyelid when they see a man without hair, because they've probably seen thousands of them before. Whereas if it's a woman, no matter how "beautifully shaped" her scalp might be, instinctively my first thought would be that it's very weird choice of hers, or that she's involuntarily lost her hair because of some disease that she might have.

But even then, I can't personally imagine a man looking better without hair than with hair either. But I'm straight, so it's not really for me to give an opinion on how it affects their attractiveness.
Reply 63
Original post by tazarooni89
Because, as a society, we're more used to it. Nobody bats an eyelid when they see a man without hair, because they've probably seen thousands of them before. Whereas if it's a woman, no matter how "beautifully shaped" her scalp might be, instinctively my first thought would be that it's very weird choice of hers, or that she's involuntarily lost her hair because of some disease that she might have.

But even then, I can't personally imagine a man looking better without hair than with hair either. But I'm straight, so it's not really for me to give an opinion on how it affects their attractiveness.

Good one. I know several women who don't date bald guys. And women arent overly fond of men with crew cuts either. Maybe its just shaving of either that people dislike..? Hmmm..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 64
Original post by Wattsy
I just like long hair, it's one of those things that would take someone remarkable for me to overlook. I've never seen a person look better with short hair, let alone bald, than they did with longer hair.

Yeah, people rather than women specifically

Posted from TSR Mobile
But are you less attracted to her? Im guessing the answer is probably yes

Posted from TSR Mobile

imho she's one the the most beautiful women in the media
Reply 66

Justify? You listed people like Emma Watson and Natalie Portman, chicks that look ridiculous with short hair and awesome with long hair. What is there to justify? It's just not as attractive.

Whenever you see a girl with short hair chances are she'll always look better with long
Reply 67
Original post by Deshi
Justify? You listed people like Emma Watson and Natalie Portman, chicks that look ridiculous with short hair and awesome with long hair. What is there to justify? It's just not as attractive.

Whenever you see a girl with short hair chances are she'll always look better with long

Thanks for explaining

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not trying to be a dick, but long flowing hair is an absolute must.
Reply 69
Original post by yo radical one
Not trying to be a dick, but long flowing hair is an absolute must.

Yeah fine, reasons though?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah fine, reasons though?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ask my brain.

Never liked a girl who didn't have hair down to around the middle of her back.
It is extremely unusual for girls to shave their heads.

As such, my gut reaction when seeing a girl with a shaved head is 'that looks weird'. Unless you have a particular fetish for shaved heads, that's not an attractive first impression.

It's not a logical thing, it's a visceral thing.
Original post by tazarooni89

Guys often do it because they're losing their hair anyway. It's better to have an intentionally buzzed head than an unflatteringly balding one.

Why a girl would choose to buzz off her hair for anything other than practicality or to make a statement I don't know.
Original post by Wattsy

A friend of mine is very tomboyish and shortish hair suits her very well, so much so that I can't imagine her with long hair. On the whole, though, I agree.
Reply 74
Ask my brain.

Never liked a girl who didn't have hair down to around the middle of her back.

So you basically cant give me a reason. That's kind of the whole point of the thread, no offense

Posted from TSR Mobile
So you basically cant give me a reason. That's kind of the whole point of the thread, no offense

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can't really rationalise why you do or do not find something attractive and I don't see why you find this such a controversial idea.
Reply 76
You can't really rationalise why you do or do not find something attractive and I don't see why you find this such a controversial idea.

Ok, well it's a subject I find interesting. That is all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nah.
Ok, well it's a subject I find interesting. That is all.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If it helps, I have always found the "androgynous" look, deeply unattractive.
Reply 79
If it helps, I have always found the "androgynous" look, deeply unattractive.

So your saying then that even if a girl was all dressed up in a nice dress and shoes with good makeup etc., you'd think she looked androgenous just because of the lack of hair?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest