The Student Room Group

Girls - show your favourite types of tattoos on a guy (only if you like them)

No judging girls for what they like (saying their choices look like crap or whatever) btw. Judgement free zone.

What's your favourite tattoo placement and show examples of people's tattoo styles you like.
I don't have any examples to share (I'm not really knowledgeable on tattoos or anything), but I think sleeves on the right guy and if they're done well can look nice. I also quite like ones which go across the chest (below collar bones if that makes sense?)

But I equally like guys without tattoos :smile: I think if they're done well, they can look nice almost anywhere!
Reply 2
Sleeve tattoos are my all time favourite on a guy. Not bothered about design though a fantasy or sci fi design would look amazing. If they have a beard too then they are the complete deal :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sleeve tattoos are the best in my opinion. But they have to be something very meaningful. I dislike the tattoos that people get for no reason other than to follow a trend because it'll look tacky.
I like neck tattoos too, but it depends on the persons neck. Some necks look to thick or thin in neck tattoos. Also, if the colours are too vibrant, it looks a tad unappealing to me.
I like the tattoos on the chest as well. The ones that run up to the collar bone.
However, I don't like singular tattoos on the tailbone or on the calf. I think it only looks good on the legs if its a sleeve.
Most of all, I think any tattoo is fine as long as it has meaning and was done by a great artist.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Depends on the person some of the time. I love tattoos so placement doesn't really bother me.

Sleeves though... :colone:
Reply 5
stock-footage-side-view-of-man-doing-arm-lifts.jpg
More photos yo.

Gonna get two arm sleeves up to wrists asap.
Can take or leave tattoos but generally:

No colours
No tribal designs
No across the chest designs

I thought sleeves were pretty nice but when I Googled them I couldn't find any I actually preferred to just naked flesh :sexface:
Reply 8
I prefer a guy with no tattoos
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by OohBurn
I prefer a guy with no tattoos

Read the title.
I'm not too big on sleeves....I like lines of text going across the arm...
or anything on the inner bicep really xD
but I can't find many nice pics though lols
Which is better? Sparse tattoos like this? (Put your gosling fangirling aside and think objective)

Or more fully detailed sleeves like this (put your hate for muscular guys aside and think objectively only about the tattoo)

Original post by Suck The Marrow
Which is better? Sparse tattoos like this? (Put your gosling fangirling aside and think objective)

Or more fully detailed sleeves like this (put your hate for muscular guys aside and think objectively only about the tattoo)

A detailed sleeve is much better.
The tattoos don't look as random then

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest