Scroll to see replies

hello everyone
Original post by emobambam
hello everyone

morning :smile:
Original post by emobambam
hello everyone

Morning.
This thread last night though XD started out how to use a cheesegrater to peel a potato and turned into Obama and Mountain Dew haha.
Original post by ChrisLay1
This thread last night though XD started out how to use a cheesegrater to peel a potato and turned into Obama and Mountain Dew haha.

I was reading through it this morning and all I could think was "WTF".
Original post by WelshBluebird
I was reading through it this morning and all I could think was "WTF".

Yeah! Haha it was strange. I also broke the sacred rules of the thread by saying I was going and then coming back to post. Kayleigh "banished" me from the thread XD

Was fun though. I followed you on Twitter, I think it was the right person.
Morning.

hello ChrisLay1,good morning
Original post by kayleighisonfire
Hmm pm me?

Maybe i will later :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tomsta
Maybe i will later :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fine 😒
Original post by IDukem
I've had a retweet from one of my favourite basketball players of all time :yep: :mmm: They're not old, just timeless classics :moon: Nooo the opposite Sassykin, you're so above and beyond basic that the world basic has never been registered in your mindset :smug:

Really? Zomg that's awesome! :five: I don't get that many retweets from famous people, I'm not witty or cool enough :mmm: I think it'd be so cool to live in the 80s! Bring on the leg warmers and disco dancing :jive: N'aw Dukes! You're too kind :awesome: Unfortunately my prestige bar isn't high enough not to have registered the word 'basic' :laugh:

AND TO THIS DAY I CANNOT OPERATE THE CHEESE GRATER! HOW?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Yeah dude
AND TO THIS DAY I CANNOT OPERATE THE CHEESE GRATER! HOW?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't worry..."Murica"
Don't worry..."Murica"

Yeah... MURICA FOR THE WIN, SCREW EVERYWHERE ELSE, MOUNTAIN DEW AND POTATO SALAD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah... MURICA FOR THE WIN, SCREW EVERYWHERE ELSE, MOUNTAIN DEW AND POTATO SALAD

Posted from TSR Mobile

Amen to that :laugh: let's stop it there haha. Don't want this to turn into Potato-Obama-Mountain Dew V2 XD
Original post by SassQueen13
Really? Zomg that's awesome! :five: I don't get that many retweets from famous people, I'm not witty or cool enough :mmm: I think it'd be so cool to live in the 80s! Bring on the leg warmers and disco dancing :jive: N'aw Dukes! You're too kind :awesome: Unfortunately my prestige bar isn't high enough not to have registered the word 'basic' :laugh:

Same! I could go to a Smiths gig then haha.
Amen to that :laugh: let's stop it there haha. Don't want this to turn into Potato-Obama-Mountain Dew V2 XD

SO WHAT WE GET DRUNK, SO WHAT WE SMOKE MOUNTAIN DEW, WERE JUST HAVIN FUN, THATZ HOW ITZ MEANT TO BE, LIVIN YOUNG AND WILD AND FREE

Posted from TSR Mobile
Same! I could go to a Smiths gig then haha.

That would be pretty awesome! :h: I've got "This Charming Man" in my head now thanks :unimpressed: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
SO WHAT WE GET DRUNK, SO WHAT WE SMOKE MOUNTAIN DEW, WERE JUST HAVIN FUN, THATZ HOW ITZ MEANT TO BE, LIVIN YOUNG AND WILD AND FREE

Posted from TSR Mobile

Smoke Mountain Dew? :laugh: my brain is confused :eek4:
Smoke Mountain Dew? :laugh: my brain is confused :eek4:

YE dude, it's all the media attention I get,you gotta keep happy somehow

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SassQueen13
That would be pretty awesome! :h: I've got "This Charming Man" in my head now thanks :unimpressed: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It would! No problem haha. It's a great song.

I have these on my ITunes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8crXaOuJOf4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAVxV13--DI

Latest