The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
What am I hearing?? Spurs 'might' want to share the emirates with us till they get their new home? Lol no gtfo of here :rofl:

They wouldn't dare try that.

Would they?
Original post by Arkasia
They wouldn't dare try that.

Would they?

Lives will be lost if that were to happen. Twitter going mental about it hahaha!
What am I hearing?? Spurs 'might' want to share the emirates with us till they get their new home? Lol no gtfo of here :rofl:

Source?
Lives will be lost if that were to happen. Twitter going mental about it hahaha!

All of the manlet Spurs will be the ones dying :colonhash: If it originated on twitter, it is probably false.
Original post by manchesterunited15
Source?

Original post by Arkasia
All of the manlet Spurs will be the ones dying :colonhash: If it originated on twitter, it is probably false.

Are you guys awake?? It's real. It's from SSNHQ lol on tv. Since I can't actually show you my TV read through their latest tweets:

https://mobile.twitter.com/SkySportsNewsHQ

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11675/9463469/premier-league-tottenhams-new-stadium-plans-hit-yet-another-setback
Are you guys awake?? It's real. It's from SSNHQ lol on tv. Since I can't actually show you my TV read through their latest tweets:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11675/9463469/premier-league-tottenhams-new-stadium-plans-hit-yet-another-setback

WTF

Okay, was just asking because I googled it and it was all articles from April fools day. Thought you might have been tricked lel

You should take it tbh
Original post by Arkasia
WTF

I've got my arsenal of weapons ready. :colonhash:

Okay, was just asking because I googled it and it was all articles from April fools day. Thought you might have been tricked lel

You should take it tbh

Nah you're alright.
Although I would take £220m per game plus Erikson on a free. If not they can piss right off.
gazidis got that money on his mind. sky done goofed tho, its not real.

Nah you're alright.
Although I would take £220m per game plus Erikson on a free. If not they can piss right off.

As long as you get some money, which you will, I don't see why not
Original post by deborarosa
LOL *victim mentality* rolls eyes...not really. During the time players like Nasri, Clichy (who flopped) and everyone seemed to go to our rivals, everyone knew we couldn't afford to pay them the crazy amounts Man City etc were willing to play them. Thats not a victim mentality its facts. BTW we offered a pay rise to RVP but he still left. However Wenger said he had a vision and they shouldve trusted him. All these ex players are always screaming how much they respect and trust Wenger but they couldn't even trust him enough when he said, once we have money we spend. Im not going to lie tho, Wenger is very traditional in football and is stubborn about paying players excessive amounts just cause they want a pay rise- idk if thats a good thing or bad thing. And it wouldn't be an ex lmao it would be your current partner actually; I think it would be ok to stop my boyfriend from 'having fun' if we were still together you know lol

RVP got a pay rise but who did you buy? Your side hadn't won anything for years and your plans were to buy Cazorla, sell Song, Podolski and Giroud.

United were 2nd by goal difference, it was a no brainer to move at the time.

Also bit in bold is clearly a bad thing if they're not being replaced with requisite quality, nowadays they no longer are being sold so it's not so much a problem.

Plus it's not ok to stop your boyfriend/girlfriend from having fun.

Nah you're alright.

And you were accusing me of bad jokes? :unimpressed:

I would take Erikson and Lamela, a proper winger, and none of this 'Ozil on the LW' nonsense.
As long as you get some money, which you will, I don't see why not

Noo uugh.It's not about the money money money. We don't need the money money money.

Original post by Arkasia
And you were accusing me of bad jokes? :unimpressed:

I would take Erikson and Lamela, a proper winger, and none of this 'Ozil on the LW' nonsense.

It wasn't a joke I was legit serious. I would take Erikson/Lamela :colonhash:
Noo uugh.It's not about the money money money. We don't need the money money money.

Course it is

Spoiler

(edited 9 years ago)

It wasn't a joke I was legit serious. I would take Erikson/Lamela :colonhash:

I wasn't joking either.
Course it is

Spoiler

If Arsene or whoever concerned gives in to this my word. Everything's about money nowadays. We're not some place to rent.
Original post by Arkasia

I wasn't joking either.

Since when did you learn how to use a GIF on TSR?
Original post by jam278
RVP got a pay rise but who did you buy? Your side hadn't won anything for years and your plans were to buy Cazorla, sell Song, Podolski and Giroud.

United were 2nd by goal difference, it was a no brainer to move at the time.

Also bit in bold is clearly a bad thing if they're not being replaced with requisite quality, nowadays they no longer are being sold so it's not so much a problem.

Plus it's not ok to stop your boyfriend/girlfriend from having fun.

Stopping them from having fun by going with another girl?? Yes you can. This aint no open relationship LOL :confused: How do you know all of our transfer business lol. We did buy Santi. Poldolski was very close to leaving this window but he ended up staying. IDK why. Giroud is apparently getting a new 4 year deal so no...the board didnt want him to leave this window We sold Song ages ago lol. We bought Santi, Giroud and Poldolski in the same window you know... And we fans know we're very close thats why its frustrating! We cant exactly control Wenger and the board tho. We did actually replace some players this window. Our signings were basically replacements. We still need a top striker and proper DM but we actually did replace players- e.g. Debuchy for Sagna. We were very close to getting Carvalho too but something about a 3rd party made it hard for us to get him. The bid was decent too.

Oh yeah we won something a few months ago
Original post by deborarosa
Stopping them from having fun by going with another girl?? Yes you can. This aint no open relationship LOL :confused: How do you know all of our transfer business lol. We did buy Santi. Poldolski was very close to leaving this window but he ended up staying. IDK why. Giroud is apparently getting a new 4 year deal so no...the board didnt want him to leave this window We sold Song ages ago lol. We bought Santi, Giroud and Poldolski in the same window you know... And we fans know we're very close thats why its frustrating! We cant exactly control Wenger and the board tho. We did actually replace some players this window. Our signings were basically replacements. We still need a top striker and proper DM but we actually did replace players- e.g. Debuchy for Sagna. We were very close to getting Carvalho too but something about a 3rd party made it hard for us to get him. The bid was decent too.

Oh yeah we won something a few months ago

Won't call it an open relationship, I wouldn't let them be my girlfriend if they're having an open relationship, but to paraphrase what a chairman said about their manager, "it's like your wife having a divorce, you can give her as much money and love, but if she wants to **** somebody else, she'll **** somebody else'

Wenger was being stubborn, how hard was it to get a DM. Chelsea got Matic, United got Blind, Liverpool got Can if Wenger wanted to get one he would have.

I'm talking about the 12/13 window, RVP said Arsenal had no ambition after having talks with Wenger about signings etc so you'd assume that Wenger said he's going to be in for these players.

Latest