The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bookworm246love
its so nice :smile:

It's part of a song lyric
no :tongue:

Ignore whatever Yeah dude says or this thread will soon turn into a discussion about Barrack Obama, peeling a potato with a cheese grater and Mountain Dew :laugh:
its so nice :smile:

Here is the entire song, you might now it just by the lyrics:

Spoiler

Original post by Tomsta
It's part of a song lyric

what song is it?

Original post by ChrisLay1
Ignore whatever Yeah dude says or this thread will soon turn into a discussion about Barrack Obama, peeling a potato with a cheese grater and Mountain Dew :laugh:

oh okay :lol:

Original post by Tomsta
Here is the entire song, you might now it just by the lyrics:

Spoiler

aw thanks
what song is it?

aw thanks

Here is the song, she is a fantastic singer and guitarist:

[video="youtube;fMw7YP4aPR0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMw7YP4aPR0[/video]
Haha, nah it doesn't matter. That's what happened last night though!
Original post by Tomsta
Here is the song, she is a fantastic singer and guitarist:

[video="youtube;fMw7YP4aPR0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMw7YP4aPR0[/video]

sucha a tune :love:

Haha, nah it doesn't matter. That's what happened last night though!

oh haha :lol:
sucha a tune :love:

oh haha :lol:

Listen to some more of her music, you mind find a new love for her as a artist
Original post by Tomsta
Listen to some more of her music, you mind find a new love for her as a artist

yeah, i definitely will
yeah, i definitely will

She is one of guitar idols, although she started young i believe she was self taught ...
Original post by Tomsta
She is one of guitar idols, although she started young i believe she was self taught ...

shes sooo good, wish i could be like her :frown:
Original post by SassQueen13
That's still pretty rad :h: Take me out! :woo: Off the top of my head, I can only think of one conversation I've had with a famous person and that was Ebony Day, a Youtuber :h: Corbin Bleu who was in High School Musical follows me though :ahee: Oh um, was it? :getmecoat: Basically the MJ era :tongue:...I'm listening to Bad right now and just silently crying over the fact I'll never see him live :moon: Don't tell me what to do :unimpressed: :tongue: You're equally awesome :biggrin:

Take Me Out was boss!! Shame they got rid of the Gossip though as I loved that :lol: DOn't know either of them :tongue: Dude!! I'm a big fan of MJ and Bad is my favourite album by him! :eek: His latest album 'Xscape' (I got the deluxe) was great too as it had his original recordings :h: I'd love to see him live in his prime on the Bad tour :moon: N'aww cheers me dears :biggrin:
shes sooo good, wish i could be like her :frown:

You play?
Original post by Tomsta
You play?

yeah :smile:
yeah :smile:

[ears suddenly prick up] :tongue: trust me set yourself a goal and strive for it even if it's cheesy, mine is being able to play Enter Sandman and get a standing ovation at the end of it, but ofc i need to go back and re--learn some of the basics i neglected and/or skipped over
Original post by Tomsta
[ears suddenly prick up] :tongue: trust me set yourself a goal and strive for it even if it's cheesy, mine is being able to play Enter Sandman and get a standing ovation at the end of it, but ofc i need to go back and re--learn some of the basics i neglected and/or skipped over

AWESOME.
Original post by Tomsta

oh okay thanks, forgotten most of the chords and scales over the summer :frown:
oh okay thanks, forgotten most of the chords and scales over the summer :frown:

Am Pentatonic - start with that, as for chords try any Oasis Song or try some Elvis
AWESOME.

I have the tab book i can currenly play 80% of it, the other 20% is the solo and a couple of smaller riffs which are tricky to get the timing for
Original post by Tomsta
Am Pentatonic - start with that, as for chords try any Oasis Song or try some Elvis

oh okay, thanks tomsta :biggrin:

Latest