The Student Room Group

Do you laugh at your own jokes?

I do :teehee: I tell jokes sometimes that seem absolutely hilarious to me and laugh so much even though nobody else find them funny. or I think of funny scenarios or memories at random (sometimes inappropriate times) and burst out laughing. Hbu?

Scroll to see replies

Clearly i'm alone :cry2:
Reply 2
depends how funny it is
Yh depends how funny it is..
Original post by louieee
depends how funny it is

Are they usually funny? :beard:
Reply 5
yes aha..sometimes I laugh while telling the joke which just makes me look like an idiot :frown:(
Sometimes.
Reply 7
Constantly... I'm terrible for laughing at my own jokes
ye all of them. I constantly life while trolling TSR. And in life in general. I make myself laugh more than anyone else does.
Why would you tell a joke that doesn't make you laugh?
Indeed I do, no one else find my jokes funny so someone has to laugh!! :eek:
haha yeah - and it's bloody awkward when I'm the only one laughing at my own joke and no one else seems to get it lol...
(edited 9 years ago)
I don't see anything wrong with it if it is funny.
Original post by happysmile
haha yeah - and it's bloody awkward when I'm the only one laughing at my own joke and no one else seems to get it lol... :yep:

LMAO, I just make things more awkward by continuing to laugh so hard
Reply 14
Inside.....never on the outside; sometimes I manage to squeeze a half-hearted smile.
Original post by ChickenMadness
ye all of them. I constantly life while trolling TSR. And in life in general. I make myself laugh more than anyone else does.

This is me in a nutshell :rofl:
Depends how bad it is
A cheeky chuckle perhaps, but never full blown laughter at something I say. :indiff:
If I didn't, who else would?
Reply 19
I don't tend to laugh when I tell actual jokes, but if I'm telling a funny story I often can't finish it because I'm laughing too hard and it's usually awkward because whoever I'm telling the story to never finds it as funny as I do :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest