The Student Room Group

why are girls into?

girl's in my area often tell me how good girls are into bad boys and if so why?

BUT

If the bad boy looked like ELEPHANT MAN but still had the traits of a bad boy would you still be attracted LOL?

Scroll to see replies

Good looking bad boys have this charm about them. We usually either grow out of it or get tired of his **** though.
Reply 2
Original post by curlycherry
Good looking bad boys have this charm about them. We usually either grow out of it or get tired of his **** though.

Guess I should change my ways then Huh:colondollar:
there's just something about them
Original post by incognito.j2

BUT

If the bad boy looked like ELEPHANT MAN but still had the traits of a bad boy would you still be attracted LOL?

Confidence. Few girls are only into bad boys, or into all bad boys. You've got to show the right attitude.
Reply 5

BUT

bad boys are cool i guess? but personally i wont b into them.
however nice boys are sweet but can be too obedient and boring maybe?
Reply 6
Original post by missmay
bad boys are cool i guess? but personally i wont b into them.
however nice boys are sweet but can be too obedient and boring maybe?

So which way you swinging the bad boy or the good boy?:s-smilie:
Reply 7
So which way you swinging the bad boy or the good boy?:s-smilie:

tough one
good one xD
Reply 8
Original post by missmay
tough one
good one xD

Alright cool confusing answer but I'll take your answer to be the Good boy I guess.:cool:
Reply 9
Alright cool confusing answer but I'll take your answer to be the Good boy I guess.:cool:

yeh soz, i meant the question was tough but i would choose the good guy
A needy, obedient "yes man" who puts girls on a pedestal.
Original post by missmay
yeh soz, i meant the question was tough but i would choose the good guy

cool:smile:
Reply 12
I am a good guy, I'm not that attractive, my girlfriend of 2 years turned around one day and said I wasn't very exciting, and dumped me in front of all her mates. She now goes out with a guy who cheated on her twice.

Here is evidence that girls prefer drama. They sometimes (key word) want someone who will test their limits so that they can learn to tolerate.

It's a lot like wearing heels that kill your feet but look nice so you spend £80 on them l and wear them once because you can't wear the same shoes twice. It's a rep thing.
It's because of a secret plot the government has organised, a plot to brainwash us all, to become a cheesecake

Posted from TSR Mobile

Honestly, it depends on how much money he has. With all girls, there is a direct correlation between a man's wealth, and his attractiveness.

Look at Robert Pattinson. Ugly as rape but loved by all girls because he's got money.
Original post by Yeah dude
It's because of a secret plot the government has organised, a plot to brainwash us all, to become a cheesecake

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are all Americans Mentally RETARDED or just those from UTAH.:s-smilie:
Original post by Pretentious Pete
Honestly, it depends on how much money he has. With all girls, there is a direct correlation between a man's wealth, and his attractiveness.

Look at Robert Pattinson. Ugly as rape but loved by all girls because he's got money.

But that's just Cliché that ALL women are attracted to affluence,your kind of generalising a lot of women that have different understanding on the value of money not all women are GOLD DIGGERS some appreciate a men for his personality and kindness and not his affluence.:cool:
Original post by democracyforum
A needy, obedient "yes man" who puts girls on a pedestal.

Lol I know a few on this site sad times
But that's just Cliché that ALL women are attracted to affluence,your kind of generalising a lot of women that have different understanding on the value of money not all women are GOLD DIGGERS some appreciate a men for his personality and kindness and not his affluence.:cool:

Yes they are.

No they don't.

It's been proven by science.
Original post by Pretentious Pete

And Robert Pattinson maybe Ugly but his infatuation came from teenage girls that feel for his character in the movie twilight a lot of grown women would tell you he was ugly.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending