x:

Original post by Sabertooth
x

Scrabble now then fellas? :biggrin:
Original post by samba

:woo:
Original post by purple-duck
What I find is best for things like that is make it so telling them/talking to them about something is unavoidable? If that makes any sense? At least I find that when I don't have a choice in saying something/whatever then my nerves/worries can lower quite a lot :dontknow:
I know that when I was telling someone (who I still sort of fancied :facepalm:) about MH things I sent them a text the day before to tell them I needed to tell them something? :colondollar:

Would also be up for scrabble :yep: Something to do while I pack clothes or something :colondollar: :biggrin: I think I need to reply to you still :redface: I'm sorry :s-smilie:

:jive: Go Odd socks :smile:
You don't know that :nah: :hugs: Hope you have a good time on saturday :woo:

Above post was aimed at you, sorry! Don't know where the quote disappeared to :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by samba

Yep' :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by samba

:rave:
Reply 3185
Alrighty, creating game :biggrin:

http://wabble.org/vQdqty
If I wasn't going to try to sleep soon I'd try to gatecrash your scrabble haha.

Original post by furryface12
I suppose :s-smilie:

Doesn't mean everyone will! And not your fault they did that, either... Hopefully soon you'll find someone equally nice as you and that'll be better :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know but it does make it more difficult :frown:. Also the fact I'm so shy and nervous when it comes to new people really doesn't help. But thank you :smile: :hugs:

Original post by Odd socks

Na you don't :smile:

Spoiler

Oh shish. All this talk of relationships.
Nearly in my twenties and have never been kissed. Don't think it ever will. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by senz72
Oh shish. All this talk of relationships.
Nearly in my twenties and have never been kissed. Don't think it ever will. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I. Elieve there is someone for everyone :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WelshBluebird
If I wasn't going to try to sleep soon I'd try to gatecrash your scrabble haha.

I know but it does make it more difficult :frown:. Also the fact I'm so shy and nervous when it comes to new people really doesn't help. But thank you :smile: :hugs:

Na you don't :smile:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
feeling a bit meh, slept all day so missed the thing I was gonna go to :sad:

consoling myself with food & films again :tongue:
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard

Just wanted to say I'm not ignoring you, I've just not had a chance to reply to your pm yet today, brain hasn't really been working :s-smilie: sorry :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Best way to console yourself:tongue:
Original post by Odd socks
Just wanted to say I'm not ignoring you, I've just not had a chance to reply to your pm yet today, brain hasn't really been working :s-smilie: sorry :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: that's okay, I know what is like to have days like that so I completely understand, I hope you feel better/your brain feels more alert soon!

Original post by SweetNothing
Best way to console yourself:tongue:

definitely haha, not good for me to eat so much I guess but I didn't have any lunch or anything so I guess isn't too bad, film was good as well :smile:
:hugs: that's okay, I know what is like to have days like that so I completely understand, I hope you feel better/your brain feels more alert soon!

definitely haha, not good for me to eat so much I guess but I didn't have any lunch or anything so I guess isn't too bad, film was good as well :smile:

What film did you watch? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SweetNothing
What film did you watch? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Transporter 2 lol, it's an OTT action film :tongue: kind of film my girlfriend would hate haha but as she isn't here I watched it :tongue:
I want to escape, I want to run away, I have to leave this place, I have to leave this world behind, to live now deep inside my mind, the world there I can live with truth, I can be who I want to, I won't be trapped, I can survive in my head, I can sit upon my throne.
Feel like ****. My mum chose right as I was leaving the house to catch my bus to start crying and say she'd "hoped we could talk about 'things' this week while I was here". But she never mentioned this at all at any other time; I'm not a mind reader! Apparently her asking 'so you're basically being held back a year?' last night was her bringing up the subject in a way that's conductive to me opening up about stuff :/ my family always manage to upset me every time I spend even the briefest time with them :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Time to go get judgy looks in the doctors waiting room off all the old people thinking I'm pregnant...woo -.-
Original post by lauraaaaa
Time to go get judgy looks in the doctors waiting room off all the old people thinking I'm pregnant...woo -.-

:grouphugs:

--------------------------------------------------------------

i need to stop thinking

Latest