The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

If I get through level 3, on my 4th year lab project writeup, there will be a dedication to you lot, particularly Shan and team_mcdreamy, and the disabled students committee at Sheffield.
Original post by .snowflake.
If I get through level 3, on my 4th year lab project writeup, there will be a dedication to you lot, particularly Shan and team_mcdreamy, and the disabled students committee at Sheffield.

San will be getting used to being acknowledged! Shes part of my dissy acknowledgements due to being a proof reader!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PandaWho
San will be getting used to being acknowledged! Shes part of my dissy acknowledgements due to being a proof reader!

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's how we're planning on making her famous :tongue: That, and our little contribution to making her phd absolutely stonkingly brilliant with bells on.
It's how we're planning on making her famous :tongue: That, and our little contribution to making her phd absolutely stonkingly brilliant with bells on.

:colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

We love you Shan. How's life minus the relatives?

Agree :yep:

:lovehug:
So my sister has deleted facebook and im worried its down to her boyfriend :s-smilie:

Dont know what to do

Posted from TSR Mobile
So my sister has deleted facebook and im worried its down to her boyfriend :s-smilie:

Dont know what to do

Posted from TSR Mobile

Could you ring and talk to her about something else, and just 'happen' to drop it in there to see if she's ok? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12
Could you ring and talk to her about something else, and just 'happen' to drop it in there to see if she's ok? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

He often as her phone i think :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
He often as her phone i think :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah :s-smilie: If you rang you'd know if it was him or her you were talking to though, as long as you had an excuse for ringing her for if he picks up. Or you could get your mum to do it maybe if he might be more accepting of that for some reason :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12
Ah :s-smilie: If you rang you'd know if it was him or her you were talking to though, as long as you had an excuse for ringing her for if he picks up. Or you could get your mum to do it maybe if he might be more accepting of that for some reason :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

MY mum called and she picked up after about the 20th call...
Apparently shes on it too much... We both know its his fault!

Posted from TSR Mobile

This this thisy this this. :h:

Cos shes too blood awesome :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

ikr.
Okay so, today, I've had a nice day and I did something I never thought I could do. I ate in a sit down place (not fast food) on my own. Ususally i've been too anxious to do it and I'm so proud of myself. Also, I went into lush and got complimented like 4 times which is always nice to hear.
Stopped citalopram a whole week ago and still having horrible side effects of withdrawal :frown: when does it end?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by ScaryScience
Agree :yep:

:lovehug:

Original post by tasha96
This this thisy this this. :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awww, sssshh peeps! You're making me blush! :o: :colondollar: :lovehug:

Original post by SweetNothing
Okay so, today, I've had a nice day and I did something I never thought I could do. I ate in a sit down place (not fast food) on my own. Ususally i've been too anxious to do it and I'm so proud of myself. Also, I went into lush and got complimented like 4 times which is always nice to hear.

Well done! I know how hard that must have been. I still get very nervous about going to restaurants or places by myself, even if my friends are coming and they're just running late. You've done a great job today :biggrin:
Life minus relatives is slowly getting back to normal. RHUL inductions start next week and I've got a bit of paid freelance work from a former internship place, which means MONEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!! :gah:

Plus I've just realised it's my birthday next month and I can use that as an excuse to get my family to buy me things I need. Like, you know, the essentials. Like new iPod in-ear-phones and a RHUL hoodie :ninja:
If I posted an email later tonight that I intend to send to my tutor to explain why I've not finished my placement year review book, would you guys be able to help me proof read it? I'm really scared about sending it but I know I need to and I can't put it off any longer :frown:

Surgery and mental health issues have really made it impossible to complete and hand it in so far :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

Well done! I know how hard that must have been. I still get very nervous about going to restaurants or places by myself, even if my friends are coming and they're just running late. You've done a great job today :biggrin:

Thank you :biggrin: i'm usually nervous about going to places myself but I've been good lately!

Latest