The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

So much to do and organize for next year...feeling very tired and so easily annoyed...:frown:
Original post by james1211
I think the times come to tell my parents about how I'm feeling, it's gone on long enough. Pretty much having a breakdown tonight. Problem is I have no idea how to even begin bringing it up and I feel extremely embarrassed about it.

Any ideas anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wrote a note and left it in my mums work bag with a Mind booklet on depression :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by purple-duck
It is! Well, it would be, if I didn't get distracted installing the Sims 1 and then testing that it works.... :colondollar: I will :yep: I think :ninja:

Yays :smile: That is good to hear! Sorry you've been having them though :frown:

But it's so good! :moon: I may have to do that again sometime soon...

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Oooh I didn't realise you're a budding muso! :biggrin:

Thankies :o:

I'm not really, well I am but only joint honours if I can, or not at all if not! So kind of cheating, but music is still awesome :yep:

Spoiler

Original post by purple-duck
:redface: Hope the second date goes well then :h:

aaaaah okay :colondollar: :biggrin:

It is! Well, it would be, if I didn't get distracted installing the Sims 1 and then testing that it works.... :colondollar: I will :yep: I think :ninja:

Yays :smile: That is good to hear! Sorry you've been having them though :frown:

I sort of like baths, but they always take too long to fill up :moon:
:biggrin:

Okay :smile: I should be up fairly late, well like 1am at least :colondollar: Sadly just procrastinated installing the sims so got to get a hurry on now :tongue:
That's okay - just glad it all went fine :h: I'm really sorry MH-wise things aren't going well though :frown: Don't know what to suggest about telling parents about the situation, I've been feeling semi-similar about maybe telling them recently, but luckily (sort of) off to Uni soon anyway. Sorry I'm not more help :s-smilie: I think others here have found writing a letter helpful/easier than having to tell them outright/face-to-face?

---

The next 2 buses that were supposed to go to my flat have disappeared off the board and now the next one I'll be able to get isn't for 40 minutes :unimpressed:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wrote that important email... feel a bit relaxed, that I was not procastrinating this important thing until the end. Two points of my to-do-list gone... (I wanted to do anything right now, so I can enjoy maybe some days before the end of the semester break...)
am havig a **** night :cry2: head is spinning annd am trembling. feel on edge of flashbcak and its totally horrible and im hurting and I just want him to **** off caus I csnt take it anymore
Original post by ScaryScience
am havig a **** night :cry2: head is spinning annd am trembling. feel on edge of flashbcak and its totally horrible and im hurting and I just want him to **** off caus I csnt take it anymore

You can PN me or just write here...
Do you have a lot of duvets etc, you can get into? And/or anything to box into? Big hugs!
I can watch movies again! My evening is saved!
Session two of three went well. :smile: The girls and leaders all gave such sweet feedback! (I'm well aware nobody cares but I'm telling yous all anyway cos I'm like that.... :tongue: )

Also went to a proper debate today on a very topical Scottish issue. :eek: Never been to one before and the atmosphere was electric. :biggrin:
Original post by tasha96
Session two of three went well. :smile: The girls and leaders all gave such sweet feedback! (I'm well aware nobody cares but I'm telling yous all anyway cos I'm like that.... :tongue: )

Also went to a proper debate today on a very topical Scottish issue. :eek: Never been to one before and the atmosphere was electric. :biggrin:

Thats really good hun! So pleased for you! Hope its helping YOUR confidence :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tasha96

Woooooooooo I care and that's brilliant news!! I believe I owe like two or rep reps right now, but I'm int he PRSOM shenanigans soooo it'll have to wait :redface:

Seriously happy for you! :hugs:
Original post by furryface12

I'm not really, well I am but only joint honours if I can, or not at all if not! So kind of cheating, but music is still awesome :yep:

Spoiler

Physics!?!?! ****. You must be ridiculously clever :eek2:

:afraid:

:tongue:

Original post by tasha96

Yay for sweet feedback lovely! :jumphug:

Original post by ScaryScience

:frown:

:jumphug:
Is it weird that I got a promotion in work today, but I am feeling really strange about it cos part of me feels like I don't deserve it? Like I don't understand why anyone would promote me? Grr I just wish I had more confidence.

Spoiler

Original post by furryface12
You could have come and chatted for a bit and not played! :smile:

Yeah join the club :s-smilie: You'll find someone one day though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know, but I was pretty tired so just wanted to turn the laptop off haha. Cheers though :smile:.

And cheers I hope so! Just hope it's not too long away :frown:.
Found a feally good job that i think id love but scared to apply for :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WelshBluebird
Is it weird that I got a promotion in work today, but I am feeling really strange about it cos part of me feels like I don't deserve it? Like I don't understand why anyone would promote me? Grr I just wish I had more confidence.

Well done hun! We all think you deserve it :yep:

:hugs:

Mate, I'm almost 26 and never been kissed. It'll happen for us both one day, dw :h:

How do you deal with it?
I don't go out on a mission or anything like that but being 19, it just makes me think what if I'm just too weird to be in a relationship. What if I'll never find that someone cause you never know it may be the case.
Original post by PandaWho
Thats really good hun! So pleased for you! Hope its helping YOUR confidence :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by IDukem
Woooooooooo I care and that's brilliant news!! I believe I owe like two or rep reps right now, but I'm int he PRSOM shenanigans soooo it'll have to wait :redface:

Seriously happy for you! :hugs:

Yay for sweet feedback lovely! :jumphug:

:frown:

:jumphug:

Thanks lovelies! :biggrin: :lovehug: Super chuffed. :colondollar: So exhausted though! Beeb up since five and have another five am start tomorrow. :sad:
How are yous? :smile: :hugs:
Original post by senz72
How do you deal with it?
I don't go out on a mission or anything like that but being 19, it just makes me think what if I'm just too weird to be in a relationship. What if I'll never find that someone cause you never know it may be the case.

After my horrible past with men (wont go there) my first official boyfriend was rory and i was 21 whin we go together

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not, trust me! I just... happen to like physics :getmecoat:

Thinking about it, you went to Oxford anyway didn't you? So you can hardly complain that I'm clever :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nathanielle
You can PN me or just write here...
Do you have a lot of duvets etc, you can get into? And/or anything to box into? Big hugs!

thank you :hugs:

Latest