The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Secretnerd123
You're a troll. This is no place for trolls. Macsalama

Are you still angry about the comments I made in regards to your profile pic? I apologised for that :wink:. Let's be civil walaalo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by strawberryfeet
I start on the 22nd inshallah so still have some time. It hasn't really sunk in yet tbh

Is that when your freshers week starts or lectures?

I start lecs on the 22nd but freshers is next week
Why is nobody teaching me anything :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zarah01

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where are you from?
Original post by Zara2014
Are you still angry about the comments I made in regards to your profile pic? I apologised for that :wink:. Let's be civil walaalo

Posted from TSR Mobile

"Hijabis shouldn't put pics up"
You were clearly trolling and admitted so yourself (thus the fact that you're a troll) so why should I still hold a grudge?

You def have another account here. Reveal yourself
Is that when your freshers week starts or lectures?

I start lecs on the 22nd but freshers is next week

OH WOW my freshers is on the 22nd. Damn yours is soo close! Hope it goes well man
Where are you from?

Uk lol why?

EDIT: if you mean originally then pakistan :yy:
Posted from TSR Mobile
OH WOW my freshers is on the 22nd. Damn yours is soo close! Hope it goes well man

Hahah thats why I was freaking out

Thanksssss x
Original post by Zarah01
Uk lol why?

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOOOOL yeah i meant originally. I pick up a few things from my pakistani friends - "tera damaag hai ne sir vich pakora hee" the spelling in that was probably atrocious lol
[QUOTE="Secretnerd123;50290967"]"Hijabis shouldn't put pics up"
You were clearly trolling and admitted so yourself (thus the fact that you're a troll) so why should I still hold a grudge?

You def have another account here. Reveal yourself[/QUOTE

Maybe..........

If I said sorry why are you still bringing t up? I wAs amusing myself, in hindsight it was wrong. Inshallah I hope you can forgive me if I offended you.

I was trolling then not now. Have I said anything that indicates I'm still trolling..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zarah01

Posted from TSR Mobile

What do you want to learn يابنت?

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="Zara2014;50291115"]
"Hijabis shouldn't put pics up"

You def have another account here. Reveal yourself[/QUOTE

Maybe..........

If I said sorry why are you still bringing t up? I wAs amusing myself, in hindsight it was wrong. Inshallah I hope you can forgive me if I offended you.

I was trolling then not now. Have I said anything that indicates I'm still trolling..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why not use your other account?

Are you even a girl?
LOOOOL yeah i meant originally. I pick up a few things from my pakistani friends - "tera damaag hai ne sir vich pakora hee" the spelling in that was probably atrocious lol

Lmfaoooooo where did that pakora come from lawlllll so random, and nobody knows how to convert paki words into englidh its a life struggle

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="Secretnerd123;50291175"]

Why not use your other account?

Are you even a girl?

So I'm forgiven? Cos I feel guilty.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zarah01
Lmfaoooooo where did that pakora come from lawlllll so random, and nobody knows how to convert paki words into englidh its a life struggle

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't even know. I merely recited what i was told to :P

Same in Somali tbh we have x's and c's which are not pronounced as x's and c's and it just looks so weird tbh
Reply 3555
Original post by Zarah01
Uk lol why?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Then get your ass off the Somali thread :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="Zara2014;50291199"]

So I'm forgiven? Cos I feel guilty.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Answer the questions

Um i s'pose
[QUOTE="Secretnerd123;50291299"]

Answer the questions

Um i s'pose

Yes I'm a girl

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Chukkeigh
Guys I have a question and please answer it truthfullyin your opinion and guys plz don't attack each other for having different view points.

I came across a tweet which asked people that if a women hits a men does he have a right to hit her back?
What do you guys think?
I shall give my answer later on insaAllah.

Yes, why not?
haha! Inshallah man that's the goal. Hope I make it through this long journey though. Where you studying?

All the best. I'll be studying at Cass Business School (City University London) - BSc Investment & Financial Risk Management

Original post by Chukkeigh
Guys I have a question and please answer it truthfullyin your opinion and guys plz don't attack each other for having different view points.

I came across a tweet which asked people that if a women hits a men does he have a right to hit her back?
What do you guys think?
I shall give my answer later on insaAllah.

Na. Don't think I have the balls to hit a women regardless. I don't really get angry anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest