The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Shanzii
I may be applying for children's nursing at Manchester :smile: It's not my first choice though

I've heard that it's really competitive and hard to get in which kind of puts me off.

Where's your first choice?
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 21
Original post by vee_wuvshugs
Where's your first choice?

Southampton :smile:
Original post by Shanzii
Southampton :smile:

Good luck!!
Reply 23
Original post by vee_wuvshugs
Good luck!!

Thank You
Good Luck To You Too :biggrin:
Reply 24
I am applying for Criminology!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm applying for Accounting & Finance :smile: It's between Manchester, Liverpool or Loughborough for first choice I love them all!
Original post by halamadrid777
Hello everyone!
It's the time now :smile: Who else is applying/thinking of applying to University of Manchester and for what course?
Is it your top choice? :smile:
I'm definitely applying for BSc Mathematics and it's my top choice. REALLY HOPING FOR AN OFFER!
Good luck to everyone else:smile:

Hi, I am applying for BSc maths as well.
What did you get for your prediction and GCSEs?
My UCAS went off yesterday for 2015, hoping to get onto English & American Studies & have applied for here, Man Met & Lancaster. I'm 22 now, so will be 23 by the time I go - eep!
Applying for MChem Chemistry with Medicinal Chemistry but it's probably not going to be my first choice.
Original post by cindy9723
Hi, I am applying for BSc maths as well.
What did you get for your prediction and GCSEs?

Hello .. I'm extremely sorry as I studied outside EU, I don't understand GCSEs etc. I hope you understand :smile:
Furthermore, I was going to apply for BSc Mathematics but my counselor suggested me to apply for Computer Science. So I'm applying for BSc CS!! Still Manchester would be my firm if I somehow manage to get an offer! :smile:
My other choices are Sheffield, Liverpool, Cardiff, and Queens Belfast! :smile: As I'm an International applicant from outside EU, I want an offer from atleast one of 'em !!
What are your other choices bdw? :smile:
Sending my application this Tuesday :smile:
Original post by victoriaemma
Applying for MChem Chemistry with Medicinal Chemistry but it's probably not going to be my first choice.

Where's your first choice if you don't mind me asking :smile:
Original post by TwoLimes
My UCAS went off yesterday for 2015, hoping to get onto English & American Studies & have applied for here, Man Met & Lancaster. I'm 22 now, so will be 23 by the time I go - eep!

so early you are :smile: I'm also sending my application this Tuesday :smile: All the best !!
Applying for Bsc Geography! :smile:
Original post by victoriaemma

Im a chemistry applicant. Im actually going to manchester this year (tomorrow)
If you have any questions let me know.
Anyone applying for pharmacy?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Where's your first choice if you don't mind me asking :smile:

I'm not sure, I'm visiting universities in November so I'll decide then after I know which I like best :smile: It'll probably be York or Leeds.
so early you are :smile: I'm also sending my application this Tuesday :smile: All the best !!

Same to you, best of luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello .. I'm extremely sorry as I studied outside EU, I don't understand GCSEs etc. I hope you understand :smile:
Furthermore, I was going to apply for BSc Mathematics but my counselor suggested me to apply for Computer Science. So I'm applying for BSc CS!! Still Manchester would be my firm if I somehow manage to get an offer! :smile:
My other choices are Sheffield, Liverpool, Cardiff, and Queens Belfast! :smile: As I'm an International applicant from outside EU, I want an offer from atleast one of 'em !!
What are your other choices bdw? :smile:
Sending my application this Tuesday :smile:

Why did you counselor suggested you to study CS?
My other choices are warwick, oxford, UCL, imperial, so Manchester will be my last choice.
I am going to send my application next week to meet the school oxbridge deadline.
Good luck anyway!!!!
Original post by cindy9723
Why did you counselor suggested you to study CS?
My other choices are warwick, oxford, UCL, imperial, so Manchester will be my last choice.
I am going to send my application next week to meet the school oxbridge deadline.
Good luck anyway!!!!

I've heard International students aren't allowed to work in UK after graduating. :frown: If I come back to my home country- I will find a respectable job with a CS degree. That's why CS!
Good luck to you anyway !! :smile:
I really hope you get what you want! :smile:
I've heard International students aren't allowed to work in UK after graduating. :frown: If I come back to my home country- I will find a respectable job with a CS degree. That's why CS!
Good luck to you anyway !! :smile:
I really hope you get what you want! :smile:

If you are from a country that is a member of the EU, I believe you are allowed to work. Don't be put off :smile: Worth asking your parents if they know.

Latest

Trending

Trending