The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ChrisLay1
I'm good thank you :smile: what about you?

Glad to hear!

I've been better; hardly slept last night and I'm still not feeling 100% :frown: but hey, that's life!

Original post by WelshBluebird
Morning all. God I am so tired :frown: eugh.

Hey :smile:

Ah, I do feel your pain!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sena5
i'm okay..hope all are going well..how is uni?

im fine! how are you? haha not at uni yet :lol: starts next sunday for me! hows everything?
Morning all. God I am so tired :frown: eugh.

morning :biggrin:

Sorry to barge into your conversation :teehee:
Good luck! I'm sure everything will go well :biggrin:
Original post by SassQueen13
x

All that fan mail you've got there is preventing me from getting through to you girl :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by itssimplyme
All that fan mail you've got there is preventing me from getting through to you girl :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

All my non existent admirers :lol: :moon:
Cleared :h:
I'm newly single. :frown:
But I am wonderful so I'll get over it and join this thread. :biggrin:
Original post by beccagood95
I'm newly single. :frown:
But I am wonderful so I'll get over it and join this thread. :biggrin:

wooo!! welcome to the thread :biggrin:

Hey :smile:

Ah, I do feel your pain!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I would have thought two years in and I'd be used to waking up to be in the office for 9am lol.

Original post by bookworm246love
morning :biggrin:

Too smiley for the morning!! haha.

Too smiley for the morning!! haha.

haha :tongue: so how are you?
I would have thought two years in and I'd be used to waking up to be in the office for 9am lol.

Give it 2 more years maybe! :tongue: :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Give it 2 more years maybe! :tongue: :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha we shall see :P lol.

haha :tongue: so how are you?

Yeah apart from the tiredness I am ok. Looking forward to the weekend now haha. A old uni friend is visiting and we are off to watch Rugby then having a few drinks after so should be good tomorrow. You ok?

I know ;(. It is horrible. I have no idea how someone could do that.

But on the other hand, my faith in humanity has been restored. People have raised over £550,000 for the dogs home since it happened (so only around 14 hours ago), and at one point police had to tell people not to go to the area because there were so many people going there to donate dog food, baskets, blankets etc etc. Really amazing.

If anyone can donate, the link is https://www.justgiving.com/ManchesterDogsHomeMEN

But on the other hand, my faith in humanity has been restored. People have raised over £550,000 for the dogs home since it happened (so only around 14 hours ago), and at one point police had to tell people not to go to the area because there were so many people going there to donate dog food, baskets, blankets etc etc. Really amazing.

If anyone can donate, the link is https://www.justgiving.com/ManchesterDogsHomeMEN

That place is near me and we got my old dog from there :frown: the community spirit is amazing though, I think we may be going to donate some food at some point :smile:
Haha we shall see :P lol.

Yeah apart from the tiredness I am ok. Looking forward to the weekend now haha. A old uni friend is visiting and we are off to watch Rugby then having a few drinks after so should be good tomorrow. You ok?

thats sounds great :biggrin: hope you have fun! yeah, quite busy the next few days between seeing friends and packing for uni! only have 9 days left :woo:

It's amazing to see all the support! But as you said, it's terrible that it happened in the first place :frown: I sent a text to donate as it's just really heartbreaking :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6717
im fine! how are you? haha not at uni yet :lol: starts next sunday for me! hows everything?

Yea i'm alright..oh..so uni begins from next sunday?
yea as my sis is engaged they have several issues with marriage..those parents come here and all the work is going on..buyong wedding cards and so on..
my studies are increasing these days..
ah yesterday i had an interview at KPMG here at the local branch in Sri Lanka but, I wasn't satisfied as they don't give transport and we have to travel frequently outstation inside Sri Lanka. I said them i prefer to work in my area itself and i want to work in only where i reside..

how are you doing? applying to work?
Original post by Sena5
Yea i'm alright..oh..so uni begins from next sunday?
yea as my sis is engaged they have several issues with marriage..those parents come here and all the work is going on..buyong wedding cards and so on..
my studies are increasing these days..
ah yesterday i had an interview at KPMG here at the local branch in Sri Lanka but, I wasn't satisfied as they don't give transport and we have to travel frequently outstation inside Sri Lanka. I said them i prefer to work in my area itself and i want to work in only where i reside..

how are you doing? applying to work?

yeah, the 21st! oh okay, thats annoying! im fine, just packing for uni and stuff... only have 9 days until i move out :woo: gonna get a job when i get to uni, maybe two depending on how much time i have from uni and stuff
Reply 6719
yeah, the 21st! oh okay, thats annoying! im fine, just packing for uni and stuff... only have 9 days until i move out :woo: gonna get a job when i get to uni, maybe two depending on how much time i have from uni and stuff

which uni btw? learning from a hostel or going from your home? how about the accommodation?
lovely! have fun!:hugs: