The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick POSTGRADUATE applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Is anyone still waiting for an accommodation offer? I've not received anything...
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 101
Original post by Kat274
that's what I was planning to do, didn't really want to pay so much money. hopefully we'll be able to mingle anyway...:P
does anyone know how it works with the key collection and registration if you're not arriving on the designated date? do we need to email the accommodation office?

Hello! To collect your keys, you just have to go to the Senate House! It is next to the art center and in front of the costcutter, you can't miss it!

11 days left, I'm getting really excited! Can't wait to spend my first week at Terrace Bar and meet new students! :biggrin:
Reply 102
Original post by mrsonicsean
Is anyone still waiting for an accommodation offer? I've not received anything...

Damn. Have you paid the booking fees before the 31st of July?! If yes, try to give them a call. I don't understand why so many people did not receive their offer, especially when Uni is starting in two weeks!
Still waiting for an accommodation offer, such a pain. Might start looking at the private sector.
Original post by bulbokov
Still waiting for an accommodation offer, such a pain. Might start looking at the private sector.

I remember last year around this time them breaking the news to people that they wouldn't be getting accommodation from the uni (but did provide help getting temporary accommodation until they could get something permanent); it is probably a good idea to start looking at private sector accommodation now just in case the same happens again.
Original post by matt2k8
I remember last year around this time them breaking the news to people that they wouldn't be getting accommodation from the uni (but did provide help getting temporary accommodation until they could get something permanent); it is probably a good idea to start looking at private sector accommodation now just in case the same happens again.

Thanks for the heads up. Definitely giving the office a call Monday. Would rather not end up in temporary accommodation since I imagine it would substantially reduce my choices if I wait too long to find a room.
Original post by uzair09
Hi Jacintha! I'm Uzair, will (hopefully) be at Warwick in September - studying International Development too! What a coincidence :smile: Nice to meet you!

Hi Uzair,

Nice to meet you as well! What a coincidence. So sorry for the late reply. I hardly come on here. So, are you still coming to Warwick?
Might be a bit late to the conversation, but I'm also studying International Development :smile:

Both of you guys still going Warwick?
Hi Daniel,

Yes i am, I am in Warwick now. How about you?

Original post by Daniel Cunningham
Might be a bit late to the conversation, but I'm also studying International Development :smile:

Both of you guys still going Warwick?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending