The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by itssimplyme
I used to go out so much and then took a booze detox :lol: Yes, Durham :smile: But I don't leave until the 28th. Where are you & how's it all going? I've got some friends at St Andrews and Edinburgh and it's so crazy to think they've already started!! Seeing their snapchats from freshers and I'm here just without anything even packed :redface:

Weston-Super-Mare, it's going alright. I'm not one of those party animals tbh :laugh: today was the last day of my Freshers officially but then there is this alternative Freshers event in 2 weeks which I'm going to :biggrin:
Original post by ChrisLay1
Weston-Super-Mare, it's going alright. I'm not one of those party animals tbh :laugh: today was the last day of my Freshers officially but then there is this alternative Freshers event in 2 weeks which I'm going to :biggrin:

ohh, what's the 'alternative freshers event' all about? :tongue: Well I hope you enjoyed it nonetheless :smile:
WrECcldddd
ohh, what's the 'alternative freshers event' all about? :tongue: Well I hope you enjoyed it nonetheless :smile:

Yeah I did, met 2 new people. It's a 2 course meal at a restaurant.
Yeah I did, met 2 new people. It's a 2 course meal at a restaurant.

nice & nice! Enjoyyyy :biggrin:

Original post by kayleighisonfire
WrECcldddd

Lots of water & some bread! If you're still out find a Mcdonalds or KFC :lol:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by kayleighisonfire
WrECcldddd

Oh god Kayleigh :laugh:
nice & nice! Enjoyyyy :biggrin:

Thanks I will :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)

Thanks I will :biggrin:

:smile: Are you staying in halls then?
Original post by SassQueen13
Yo Danny boy :cool:

SQ :biggrin:
:smile: Are you staying in halls then?

2 year with a top-up and no I'm not.

1. Not sure I was ready for the responsibility of being totally independent haha 2. I don't live that far so it's pointless in some ways.
(edited 9 years ago)
2 year with a top-up and no I'm not.

1. Not sure I was ready for the responsibility of being totally independent haha 2. I don't live that far so it's pointless in some ways.

What's a top up? :tongue:

Oh okay, yeah that's fair enough! I have some friends that are going to London unis also living at home because accommodation was like 3295 a week plus travel and it's just ridiculous!
What's a top up? :tongue:

Oh okay, yeah that's fair enough! I have some friends that are going to London also living at home because accommodation was like 3295 a week plus travel and it's just ridiculous!

I think it's basically that you do just another year to make it a full degree :smile: £32.95? God...you should of put a . and a £ haha. Looked like it was loads to pay haha XD.
I think it's basically that you do just another year to make it a full degree :smile: £32.95? God...you should of put a . and a £ haha. Looked like it was loads to pay haha XD.

oh god, no no ahahaha this laptop ****s me over I'm not used to the change in keyboardd yet!

£295 a week! :tongue:
oh god, no no ahahaha this laptop ****s me over I'm not used to the change in keyboardd yet!

£295 a week! :tongue:

Oh! Even worse! Haha
Oh! Even worse! Haha

London prices are mental, I have a few friends who are actually paying that and very similar prices too! Although the loan's slightly bigger if you go to a London uni it doesn't even cover half of the accommodation cost :redface:
Original post by WelshBluebird

Cheers I will! :smile:. Ahhh well enjoy your last few days! haha.

good :smile: thanks haha
London prices are mental, I have a few friends who are actually paying that and very similar prices too! Although the loan's slightly bigger if you go to a London uni it doesn't even cover half of the accommodation cost :redface:

Ah okay. Got to go now, nice talking to you :biggrin: Night :yawn:
Ah okay. Got to go now, nice talking to you :biggrin: Night :yawn:

Was really nice speaking to you too :') sweet dreams x
hows everyone doing tonight? :smile:
Original post by bookworm246love
hows everyone doing tonight? :smile:

Good thank youuu! How are you? :smile:

Latest