I'm feeling awful too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
:hugs:

I'm feeling awful too

what's wrong?
Original post by lauraaaaa
what's wrong?

A combination of stuff, lady problems and no painkillers, really worried about this date I have tomorrow, and feel like an awful person, and I think someone might be angry at me because they haven't messaged me back :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
A combination of stuff, lady problems and no painkillers, really worried about this date I have tomorrow, and feel like an awful person, and I think someone might be angry at me because they haven't messaged me back :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

the first one, i feel ya 100%
the date went well last week, didn't it? :smile: and maybe your friend is just busy?
Original post by Asexual Demigod
I would report your psychiatrist for negligence and take the correct dosage of antidepressant the day you get them to prevent any serious withdrawal symptoms.

He's probably just sent the fax to my old dr. Can you get withdrawal symptoms? I haven't been on them long.
the first one, i feel ya 100%
the date went well last week, didn't it? :smile: and maybe your friend is just busy?

It's awful haha, I never plan on having kids, I'd sell my uterus to anyone who needed one if I could :lol:

Yeah it did, which I think is why I'm more nervous now. Like other times I've dated people i hadnt really cared, so it didn't matter much that they inevitably dumped me :s-smilie:

Hmm, I hope it's that.. It's just I think I might have upset them a bit a few days ago :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's awful haha, I never plan on having kids, I'd sell my uterus to anyone who needed one if I could :lol:

Yeah it did, which I think is why I'm more nervous now. Like other times I've dated people i hadnt really cared, so it didn't matter much that they inevitably dumped me :s-smilie:

Hmm, I hope it's that.. It's just I think I might have upset them a bit a few days ago :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

yesterday id have legit had a hysterectomy right there and then :lol:
and well, nerves are good, nerves show you care :tongue: i mean i have bad anxiety so i sound hypocritical, but try not to panic too much, just see what happens
maybe you could ask them? :smile:
Ok guys, let's try to keep things friendly and on-topic. If you have a problem with the site rules or moderators then take it to AAM. If you see someone breaking the rules, the best thing to do is report them and leave it for the mods to deal with.

:smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Sabertooth
Ok guys, let's try to keep things friendly and on-topic. If you have a problem with the site rules or moderators then take it to AAM. If you see someone breaking the rules, the best thing to do is report them and leave it for the mods to deal with.

:smile:

Sorry :frown: I feel like crap now, I'm an awful person :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't worry about it, just remember for next time what to do. :smile:

I really hope your date goes well btw. :hugs:
Original post by Sabertooth
Don't worry about it, just remember for next time what to do. :smile:

I really hope your date goes well btw. :hugs:

I just get riled up sometimes :frown: I'm a ****ty person, it's no wonder I drive folk away :/

Thanks :hugs: feel like I should just sabotage it now before I let myself start liking this girl and end up getting hurt though :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Silly sockle, we all love you here :penguinhug: mistakes are how we learn best.

Your date will go fine Im sure, its not like its your first rodeo :smile: You say you're a bad person but you always seem to find people that want to date you, that stands for something right? :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

It wasn't your fault. Whilst I agree in principal with freedom of speech; a support thread shouldn't be triggering. If that particularly poster needed to talk about something potentially triggering for others, it only takes a 'Is anyone around to talk about something potentially trigger in a PM?' post if they need to get it off their chest.

That is just my opinion however.
Go panda, go panda, go panda... :jive: :biggrin: Congrats lovely! :lovehug:
First aid duty all weekend! :eek: And I feel awful. :frown: Just want to hide in bed. :sad: Didnt manage yesterday at all. :frown: Can I do this.... no I probably can not! :awesome: ( :nothing: )
been up since 2am, which is normal for me, much more concerning to me is that I had really bad ear ache for much of that time, it's died down a bit for now but I really hope I don't have an ear infection or something :frown: is in my better ear as well :frown:

mood is okay I guess, still not really sure what I am going to do for the next year of my life, still not sure I can even go out much with my anxiety.

called ATOS & they said they are writing to my GP before they can tell me if I need an assessment or not, kinda hoping the GP just tells them the fact I can't work and that will be the end of it so they finally give us the extra money (which we badly need!)
Original post by Anonymous
been up since 2am, which is normal for me, much more concerning to me is that I had really bad ear ache for much of that time, it's died down a bit for now but I really hope I don't have an ear infection or something :frown: is in my better ear as well :frown:

mood is okay I guess, still not really sure what I am going to do for the next year of my life, still not sure I can even go out much with my anxiety.

called ATOS & they said they are writing to my GP before they can tell me if I need an assessment or not, kinda hoping the GP just tells them the fact I can't work and that will be the end of it so they finally give us the extra money (which we badly need!)

:facepalm2: this was me btw, stupid anon thing, hit it by mistake!
Sorry :frown: it's my fault probably :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's not your fault odd :smile:

Original post by Asexual Demigod
I'm sorry if you feel I have contributed to that.

You're not sorry.

is your girlfriend okay?

I'm not sure. I can't really tell you what she was saying she wants to do on here. Very worried as she won't believe me when I tell her I'm not about to break up with her, she's convinced herself I am and has got into a right state about it.

Anyone know much about SSRI withdrawal, it's been over a week now since I stopped citalopram and I'm having hallucinations, vivid nightmares of death and SA, constant brain zaps (feel like I'm being electrocuted in the brain) and it's getting worse not better.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did you go through a phased withdrawal or just stop taking it? I just stopped and was fine, but I know that isn't recommended as it can make people suicidal, though I've not heard of extreme symptoms such as yours. I would seek some help fairly quickly if I had those symptoms.
today is turning out to be the worst day ever and its not even 10:30. :bawling: :bawling:

Latest