The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Broadgate Park!

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone here been allocated an ensuite studio? It's the only room they have left to offer me and I don't know if it is too isolated from other people or not. Plus its quite expensive!
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by dynostatic
Fair enough - but when people are drunk and hungry they eat anything lol :biggrin:
I'll be studying Mechanical Engineering.:redface:

nervous about results day?

You're Studing Mech Eng too? Awsome! Me too :smile: Should be Good :gthumb: Not sure that A2 unit 4 Physics exam will be in my favour like :/ how you feeling about results?
Original post by WhiteSpirit
You're Studing Mech Eng too? Awsome! Me too :smile: Should be Good :gthumb: Not sure that A2 unit 4 Physics exam will be in my favour like :/ how you feeling about results?

oh cool, yaaaaaaay:bumps: the engineering gang
Ahh man I'm bricking it tbh, I'll be so disappointed if I dont get the grades.
Hope we all get in.
oh cool, yaaaaaaay:bumps: the engineering gang
Ahh man I'm bricking it tbh, I'll be so disappointed if I dont get the grades.
Hope we all get in.

I'm sure we will homeslice :thumbsup: I think we were quite unlucky with exam difficulty this year tbh :frown: let me know how you do man :biggrin:
I'm sure we will homeslice :thumbsup: I think we were quite unlucky with exam difficulty this year tbh :frown: let me know how you do man :biggrin:

I'm sure we will at some point. I had a few retakes this year and with Jan exams gone I had 12 exams packed in 3 weeks......:mad:

will do and btw did you do Further maths ?
I'm sure we will at some point. I had a few retakes this year and with Jan exams gone I had 12 exams packed in 3 weeks......:mad:

will do and btw did you do Further maths ?

Bloody hell mate! 12 exams in 3 weeks?! Crikey! I'm certainly not envious of you haha! I know though :P such a shame about not having january exams this year :'( Haha I wish I was that clever lol no just the regular maths. Take it you do?
Bloody hell mate! 12 exams in 3 weeks?! Crikey! I'm certainly not envious of you haha! I know though :P such a shame about not having january exams this year :'( Haha I wish I was that clever lol no just the regular maths. Take it you do?

yeah it was just horrible, glad it's all over now.
yeah I did Further Maths, was gonna ask you how found the exams :tongue:
what did you think of c3/c4 ?
yeah it was just horrible, glad it's all over now.
yeah I did Further Maths, was gonna ask you how found the exams :tongue:
what did you think of c3/c4 ?

Ah righto :smile: Erm I thought they were quite difficult actually :'( quite sneaky I reckoned almost missed the last c3 question out lol so anyway I did that in a rush and threw away some marks haha what about you man?
Ah righto :smile: Erm I thought they were quite difficult actually :'( quite sneaky I reckoned almost missed the last c3 question out lol so anyway I did that in a rush and threw away some marks haha what about you man?

I though they all went alright apart from c3, missed the last question too(I think i managed to get the first part though ) but hopefully the grade boundaries are a bit generous this year :wink:
Original post by benlowe94
Has anyone here been allocated an ensuite studio? It's the only room they have left to offer me and I don't know if it is too isolated from other people or not. Plus its quite expensive!

Yeah I was in the same situation, I wanted a joint kitchen but applied too late, so i've got a en-suite studio! I assume it won't be too isolated because you'll still have all the other people in your block living there, and maybe we have a joint area where everyone can go? :smile:
Reply 30
has anybody received any accommodation information from broad gate park?! i applied in march and accepted the offer but ever since march i have heard nothing from them??
Reply 31
Original post by caz_za
has anybody received any accommodation information from broad gate park?! i applied in march and accepted the offer but ever since march i have heard nothing from them??

I've applied and accpeted around the same time as you and haven't heard anything aswell. Have you payed your deposit and first installment though? I just went on FAQS..so they'll contact us two weeks before.
[h="3"]
When do I find out where I’m going to be living?
You will be sent your Broadgate Park address by email two weeks before the contract start date.[/h][h="3"]Where can I find arrival information? Essential arrival information will also sent by email to you two weeks before your contract start date.[/h]What room did you apply for?
Does anybody know anything about the PostGrad halls in Broadgate?
Just any info on how they differ from the UG halls would be great!

Olly
does anybody know which room they are staying in at broadgate? if so, how did you find out? is it possible to know who youre sharing with so you can get to know them beforehand?
Reply 34
So I got my room allocation for Broadgate Park today, but I don't understand what my address is. The list doesn't really help me because I am not from the UK Who can enlighten me? Thanks!
Reply 35
so on your e-mail it should say something like
Block:-------
Flat:------------
Room:--------
then you need to find your block on the list, your address will be something like:
flat num, block, road, broadgate park, nottingham, postcode

so for hawthorns (at the top of the list) the address is:
flat?, hawthorns, kenilworth court, broadgate park, Beeston, Nottingham, NG9 2GZ
Reply 36
Original post by nottsMsc
so on your e-mail it should say something like
Block:-------
Flat:------------
Room:--------
then you need to find your block on the list, your address will be something like:
flat num, block, road, broadgate park, nottingham, postcode

so for hawthorns (at the top of the list) the address is:
flat?, hawthorns, kenilworth court, broadgate park, Beeston, Nottingham, NG9 2GZ

Thank you! :smile:
Reply 37
Has anybody else been put on the block Spruces?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rembo
Has anybody else been put on the block Spruces?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have! What flat are you in? :smile:
Reply 39
Original post by ethery
I have! What flat are you in? :smile:

Flat 4, You :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending