Reply 8520
Ozil on the ****ing LW again.
When the **** did lampost join city?

Wtf

Posted from TSR Mobile
Coyg , ****ing go on lads!
Reply 8523
Don't care. Decent attempt from Welbeck
Dat guy looking better than Giroud already.
Original post by AR_95
Don't care. Decent attempt from Welbeck

Original post by Tom_Ford

i didn't see the chance - don't have a good enough connection to stream so it's only radio for me.

was the chance an easy one for welbeck; should he have scored or was it pretty tough?
Reply 8526
Original post by Lúcio
i didn't see the chance - don't have a good enough connection to stream so it's only radio for me.

was the chance an easy one for welbeck; should he have scored or was it pretty tough?

People are saying it was an easy chance just because it was a 1 on 1 but he hardly had any time and was really close to Hart. Should have scored but it was a decent attempt and hit the post unfortunately.
Reply 8527
Original post by Tom_Ford

This. It's his first game and he's already been holding the ball up better than Giroud. Hardly got dispossed early on where as Giroud would have been much more wasteful. Just goes to show how **** he was
Original post by AR_95
People are saying it was an easy chance just because it was a 1 on 1 but he hardly had any time and was really close to Hart. Should have scored but it was a decent attempt and hit the post unfortunately.

that's fair enough - from what i hear it was a great confident effort which regardless is a good sign for you guys - a striker with confidence is a dangerous one indeed.

from what i hear on the radio you've definitely given city a game so far
personally i'd rather you lose just so we have the chance to get ahead, but i suppose we could leapfrog city too if you draw :colone:
provided we beat villa..... :frown:
Reply 8529
High line high line high line again. Even getting caught out at home now lol saw it coming
how is aguero just that clinical?
it's borderline ridiculous...

this is city all over - they do so well with so little chances.
i think not having aguero on FF will definitely hurt me :/
Lolol.
Monreal getting outpaced, then they score, well of course that was going to happen.
Ozil - abysmal, anonymous, no surprise
Welbeck - misses a 1 on 1, no surprise
Sanchez - wasteful, no surprise
Defence - caught out, no surprise

Typical, typical Arsenal. Spineless, abysmal, useless bottlers. Where is the resilience, fortitude, determination, mental strength?

Arsenal collapse again, no ****ing surprise

Watch as City score 2 more. Losing at home to a rival, inexcusable
Original post by Lúcio
how is aguero just that clinical?
it's borderline ridiculous...

this is city all over - they do so well with so little chances.
i think not having aguero on FF will definitely hurt me :/

he scored a tap in :confused:

try a different sport
There are players like aguero, falcao and inbra who are game changers, then there are the lower tier of players like welbeck.
If the defence sits deep, welbeck will do **** all.
Original post by Stopmessing

Ozil? I thought he was on the bench?
Original post by Cos I'm not sure
he scored a tap in :confused:

try a different sport

being clinical isn't just about scoring amazing goals
it's about consistently scoring, being in the right place at the right time
aguero has world class movement and anticipation - it's no accident he wass exactly where he needed to be.

although it seems you're just a troll on here for lols so i assume none of what i just said will go in to your head...
Reply 8539
Conceding that goal just deflated the side. Quite disappointed imo but hopefully things kick on for us in the 2nd half as usual. Alexis having a great game, can't exactly Blame Ramsey as City have been doing their best to keep him off. Wilshere has been doing ok too. Ozil hasn't been terrible but really needs to have more of an impact on this game though I'm still bewildered to why he's been played on the left wing yet again, and I don't see it changing too soon either. Bit of a lack of creativity going up front, most likely to do with the 4-1-4-1 formation which I don't think works at all. We want to be playing directly and use our pace to our advantage instead we're still running into city's defence with those quick passes which aren't really leading to anything. Also inb4 anyone uses the "striker" issue when in reality our midfield delivery has been poor.

Latest