The Student Room Group

Blisters...help!

I have never had blisters before and I don't know what to do. Do I pop them? If so how? Also I have skin from where a blister had formed without me knowing weeks ago and there is nothing there - just skin. What am I meant to do? - thanks x
Original post by Winniethepooh98
I have never had blisters before and I don't know what to do. Do I pop them? If so how? Also I have skin from where a blister had formed without me knowing weeks ago and there is nothing there - just skin. What am I meant to do? - thanks x

Slap a blister plaster on it. It'll absorb the fluid while protecting it. You can get them from any chemist or supermarket. The brand name is Compeed, but Tesco makes their own version. The others probably do too.
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
Slap a blister plaster on it. It'll absorb the fluid while protecting it. You can get them from any chemist or supermarket. The brand name is Compeed, but Tesco makes their own version. The others probably do too.

When do I take the plaster off - will it be obvisous when it is healed? x

They are designed to stay on for about 5 days and then they drop off of their own accord. Just leave it alone after that.

it's quite vital that you let the plaster come off on its own. they are insanely strong and if you rip it off like a regular plaster it could potentially go very wrong.
Deuteronomy 28:27

The LORD will afflict you with the boils of Egypt and with tumors, festering sores and the itch, from which you cannot be cured.

Quick Reply

Latest