Original post by bookworm246love
photograph is really good, i like 'im a mess' too :smile:

I love the chorus on I'm a mess, and I like thinking out loud

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Joe1996
Warwick, you?

I love the chorus on I'm a mess, and I like thinking out loud

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh, are you doing maths? :smile: and york!
Original post by lauraaaaa
oh, are you doing maths? :smile: and york!

Yep, and York seemed cool on the open day, bit close to home for me though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Scotland - Yes or No?
Original post by Joe1996
Yep, and York seemed cool on the open day, bit close to home for me though

Posted from TSR Mobile

well i only live in sheffield so it's not far for me either :lol: i went more for the uni rather than the distance :smile:
well i only live in sheffield so it's not far for me either :lol: i went more for the uni rather than the distance :smile:

Well York wasn't really my top choice, I wanted Durham but I didn't get in, so Warwick was the next choice

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Joe1996
Well York wasn't really my top choice, I wanted Durham but I didn't get in, so Warwick was the next choice

Posted from TSR Mobile

i didn't look at durham cos i thought the entry requirements were too high! It turns out that they wouldn't have been but hey, you live and learn :tongue:
i didn't look at durham cos i thought the entry requirements were too high! It turns out that they wouldn't have been but hey, you live and learn :tongue:

I'm sure York will be great anyway, I think wherever I went I'd learn to love it, unless it was like complete crap hole

Posted from TSR Mobile
meee
Original post by sophie_sharks
meee

You new here?
yeah studying at hull soon
Original post by ironandbeer
Scotland - Yes or No?

No
It would be stupid if they leave
They think England would give them the currency lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by toonervoustotalk
No
It would be stupid if they leave
They think England would give them the currency lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

The Scots as a whole don't think anything - you mean the Yes side :P It's currently neck and neck in polls apparently...would love to see what could happen, it'd be more democratic than being ruled by Westminster and being robbed by banks...nothing's certain, but it couldn't get much worse for them. The UK definitely still has an overhyped image of itself in the world, not least on TSR where people have been brought up on such propoganda.

Anyway back to love and tears, apologies :biggrin:
Original post by ironandbeer
The Scots as a whole don't think anything - you mean the Yes side :P It's currently neck and neck in polls apparently...would love to see what could happen, it'd be more democratic than being ruled by Westminster and being robbed by banks...nothing's certain, but it couldn't get much worse for them. The UK definitely still has an overhyped image of itself in the world, not least on TSR where people have been brought up on such propoganda.

Anyway back to love and tears, apologies :biggrin:

If they leave they will suffer
RBS and other Scottish banks would move their HQ to England lol
Why would Scotland want to move from a developed country to a developing country if the yes vote win

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sophie_sharks
yeah studying at hull soon

Ooh very nice, doing what?
Why would Scotland want to move from a developed country to a developing country if the yes vote win

Posted from TSR Mobile

RBS is a lie, I'm afraid. They already have their HQ in London, their registered office is merely in Scotland. This is the issue, people just won't educate themselves on the news they just watch vested interest media organisations. Oh well.

If Scotland are / will be such a basket case it's funny how England are so keen to hang onto them...and there is no such thing as "Oh please don't go we love you so".

Posted from TSR Mobile

Apologies - I got mixed up - RBS is based in Scotland, Lloyds which the media also claim are "moving to London" are already based there. Sorry.
access to science foundation

Latest