The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by manchesterunited15
No, I'm expecting a 1-0 QPR win with Ferdinand scoring the winner after a mistake from Falcao

Spoiler

Lol.

Calling 4-0 :colone:
But if any team can mess up the easiest possible fixture, united can.
Original post by EmperorMustard
Bellerin has a lot of potential and could slot in at RB if need be. Got some game time in pre-season and looked good. Obviously it's a big risk but if they're good enough they're old enough.

Tyler Blackett was a million miles away from United's first team before our pre season tour, he went on loan to Birmingham last season and didn't do very well. Yet he's done a good job for us so far. Sometimes these players just need to be given a chance.
Chelsea 0-1 Swansea
Terry OG

Just thought I'd leave that here.
I'm so annoyed right now. If only Rambo had scored that chance.

Any news on Welbz?
Wenger goes and we start actually showing teeth, ambition and desire . But I want Wenger to stay until the end of his contract, he leaves on his terms.

I genuinely do not know what I want. For at least a few years we are destined for top4, last16 and maybe a cup. That's life as a gooner for a few years. But Wnger under no circumstances, whatsoever is sacked.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Lúcio
Chelsea 0-1 Swansea
Terry OG

Just thought I'd leave that here.

tfw Terry in my fantasy team
Original post by swarly
I think you're a defensive midfielder away from competing.

Im sure Wenger will buy one when given an opportunity in a transfer window.

I REALLY hope so. I think we'll bid for Carvalho again.
Original post by manchesterunited15
tfw Terry in my fantasy team

No clean sheet and OG.
Can't even laugh at you mate, that's too much :frown:
Reply 8668
Original post by deborarosa

yeah I dont think he's had the chance to buy one since Gilberto went, but this January should be it.

Doubt it, third party stuff looks to be hindering it.
Original post by swarly
I think you're a defensive midfielder away from competing.

Im sure Wenger will buy one when given an opportunity in a transfer window.

He had the opportunity to by one in the summer but haggled out £3m and we lost out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Peggles_*
He had the opportunity to by one in the summer but haggled out £3m and we lost out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Doubt that's true, Source?
Original post by Peggles_*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Has any reliable journalist actually said that or is it all rumours?
Reply 8673
can someone answer this:

so that game confirmed jack wilshere is another attacking midfielder.

where does this leave your central midfield and attacking midfield long term? Ozil out?

and who should start between giroud and welbz?

Original post by Zürich
Wenger goes and we start actually showing teeth, ambition and desire . But I want Wenger to stay until the end of his contract, he leaves on his terms.

I genuinely do not know what I want. For at least a few years we are destined for top4, last16 and maybe a cup. That's life as a gooner for a few years. But Wnger under no circumstances, whatsoever is sacked.

I 100% agree- i want to like your comment but i cant for some weird reason lol
Reply 8675
Original post by EmperorMustard
Has any reliable journalist actually said that or is it all rumours?

I think it's fairly obvious they were in for a defensive midfielder and failed to sign one.

gilberto left in what? 2008? s'about time to replace him now.
I 100% agree- i want to like your comment but i cant for some weird reason lol

Myself and Wenger will go to the bitter end. I dont know about you, but I would stick with Wenger in League 2. We've seen too many things, experienced too many things. Ive been going to too many games since 1996 with Wenger.

Where Wenger goes, I go.

Till the bitter end, till were scrapping around 20p coins for a can of Special Brew on the Holloway Road. Till that end.
(edited 9 years ago)
It's a bad strain for Debuchy, nothing broken.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by angelfox
Doubt it, third party stuff looks to be hindering it.

Yeah..its so annoying. Apparently towards the end of the window tho we were really close to signing him. We spent ages trying to get him but the 3rd party thing makes everything so long and complicated. Hopefully if Wenger makes a decent bid early, I think we'll have a good chance of getting him.
Original post by Zürich
Myself and Wenger will go to the bitter end. I dont know about you, but I would stick with Wenger in League 2.

LOL I love that man. I hate when people slate him especially AFC fans. He deserves to leave with respect and not get sacked even if we finish 5th imo. I really want him to win the CL before he leaves, That would be perfect. Wenger's been the manager of Arsenal all my life. Ill cry when he leaves :'(

ITS ARSENE FC NOT ARSENAL FC :biggrin: Lmao

Latest