The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

No point, mods never get back to me. I was in application to be a mod, was told they'd get back to me and haven't heard anything since. Tsr isn't fair, I accept that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ScaryScience
I knowwww :eek: How're you doing? :jumphug:

I'm okay! :smile: Struggling but I'll get there. How are you lovely? :hugs:
Got a second date with that girl tonight, so nervous :s-smilie:

And my eczema has got bad again (I suspect from visiting family) so I can't wear foundation so i feel like I look minging :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Odd socks

And my eczema has got bad again (I suspect from visiting family) so I can't wear foundation so i feel like I look minging :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck, Socky! I seriously doubt you look minging :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd bet a heck of a lot that you look lovely. :hugs: :yep: And besides, even if you dont look like the body image myth (and nobody on earth looks like that!) we all know how beautiful you are as a person and thats what matters. :smile: And if this girl is worth her salt, she'll see that too. :h: But honestly lovely- you have NOTHING to worry about! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck! I'm sure it will go really well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tasha96
I'm okay! :smile: Struggling but I'll get there. How are you lovely? :hugs:

Am glad. Hope college is going okay :hugs: I'm not great

From what I see, it's not possible for you to look minging!
god im so not ok. I am sick to death of this. never ending
Hi are we well?
Original post by Danny the Geezer
Hi are we well?

Not bad thanks! Bopping around to my party playlist :danceboy:

How are you? I don't think I've properly introduced myself! I'm Shan, the yodelling goatherd :musicus: :wavey: :hi:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Not bad thanks! Bopping around to my party playlist :danceboy:

How are you? I don't think I've properly introduced myself! I'm Shan, the yodelling goatherd :musicus: :wavey: :hi:

Hi Shan I'm Jamie-sounds fun! I feel slightly down tonight-I can actually feel the negative "endorphins" being slowly released. :/ There's been a mix up with my meds and I've ran out (of anti deps) but maybe I can my others and feel a bit better.
Reply 3492
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
I'm not too bad thanks! Just recovering from a major influx of relatives :eek: But otherwise good :h:

How've you been? What've you been up to?! :biggrin:

So you've come down with cousin-flu? :tongue:

Hey that's good to hear :smile:

Yeah I haven't been bad either thanks. I'm back in CBT now

Spoiler

It's hard work but I think it will be for the better. :smile:

Other than that I've been trying to chill for summer, done a few cool things with mates, yeah things are alright!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3493

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck! Bet you look way better than you think (no I'm not coming onto you :tongue:). Anyway the right girl is going to see into your awesomeness eczema or none :smile:

:hugs:
Reply 3494
Original post by furryface12
Don't know, I hate things like that so it upset me a little bit but I can't imagine it would anyone else :colondollar:

Yep, sorry! You should join us next time and try and beat samba :eek:

I've been up and down a lot which isn't great, been away with family and friends a couple of times this summer which is good though! Also decided to take a gap year this year before uni, but can't work out what to do with it... What have you been up to?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can see Samba making antidisestablishmentarianism or something similarly elaborate :tongue:

Aw, I'm sorry to hear about the lows…but it's good you saw your family and friends :smile:

Hmm…depends what you're into I guess? Would you want to go travelling? An old classmate somehow managed to spend the summer in India vaccinating dogs with rabies which I thought was sweet and quite awesome :eek: if you're staying closer to home would you want to spend it doing more volunteering/vocational courses or earning? Choices choices :tongue:

More or less what I said to TLG. I've graduated (woo :biggrin:) but I have nooo idea what to do myself (nooo :P). I have plans to teach but erm, I don't think I'm ready yet lol. So for the time being I'm going to do some voluntary while on JSA/ESA, and work towards getting some experience in classrooms :smile:

The highlight was probably the Lion King (not sure whether I'd seen it/mentioned it when I had to leave TSR) zoo good :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Hi Shan I'm Jamie-sounds fun! I feel slightly down tonight-I can actually feel the negative "endorphins" being slowly released. :/ There's been a mix up with my meds and I've ran out (of anti deps) but maybe I can my others and feel a bit better.

Ah sorry you're feeling down. Hope tomorrow is a better day for you! :h:

Original post by Riku
So you've come down with cousin-flu? :tongue:

Exactly :yep:

Hey that's good to hear :smile:

Yeah I haven't been bad either thanks. I'm back in CBT now

Spoiler

It's hard work but I think it will be for the better. :smile:

Other than that I've been trying to chill for summer, done a few cool things with mates, yeah things are alright!

Glad you are back in CBT - I really hope it will help. Fingers crossed for you

Spoiler

Chilling sounds good! It's been the right weather for it, for the most part :h:
Original post by Riku
I can see Samba making antidisestablishmentarianism or something similarly elaborate :tongue:

Aw, I'm sorry to hear about the lows…but it's good you saw your family and friends :smile:

Hmm…depends what you're into I guess? Would you want to go travelling? An old classmate somehow managed to spend the summer in India vaccinating dogs with rabies which I thought was sweet and quite awesome :eek: if you're staying closer to home would you want to spend it doing more volunteering/vocational courses or earning? Choices choices :tongue:

More or less what I said to TLG. I've graduated (woo :biggrin:) but I have nooo idea what to do myself (nooo :P). I have plans to teach but erm, I don't think I'm ready yet lol. So for the time being I'm going to do some voluntary while on JSA/ESA, and work towards getting some experience in classrooms :smile:

The highlight was probably the Lion King (not sure whether I'd seen it/mentioned it when I had to leave TSR) zoo good :biggrin:

He does! Well don't think we've had that word yet but there's usually something ridiculous :lol: He also has an annoying habit of getting billions of points by only putting one letter down or something :rolleyes: That said, Panda almost beat him the other night!

Not sure what I want to do really- I'd love to travel but most of the reason I'm taking a gap year is because I'm really struggling with CFS/MH stuff atm and don't think I could manage it. Seeing as I've been able to read about three pages of a book at a time recently uni definitely wouldn't be doable! :redface: That said, later in the year I could maybe give it a go, your friend's thing sounds amazing too :eek: For now I'm going to stick to UCAS/volunteering/work experience/trying to get a job I think :biggrin:

Ooh, well done! :woo: What did you study/what do you want to teach in? That sounds good to me! Might be good to have a little bit of a break before going into a fulltime job anyway if you have the money and I'd guess the more experience the better :yep:

I'm jealous- lion king is so good! I saw it a couple of years ago (actually it might have been last year?) and really want to see it again :moon:
So what's everyone up to? :h: Thanks Goatherd btw :jumphug:

Watching last night of the proms! Well actually the invictus games highlights thing right now, but yeah :smile: You?

Drinking copious amounts of honey and lemon tea and being pissed that I missed playing roller hockey because of a sore throat. :sad:

You?

Latest