The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by itssimplyme
Awww :') well good luck anyway and I hope she comes along sooner rather than later :smile:

:colondollar: I've only heard the theme tune, have never even seen part of an episode :tongue:

I quite like being special, there aren't many like me around ;o

You and me both i'm beginning to loose hope it's not like i have a big list (at least i hope i don't)
Original post by ChrisLay1
Ever jump on the Breaking Bad bandwagon? :tongue: or not your kind of thing?

It was recommended to me, but I'm also a massive pussy :lol: So as great as I'm sure it is, I do jump veryyyy easily :tongue: I'd need a hand to squeeze haha

Original post by Tomsta
You and me both i'm beginning to loose hope it's not like i have a big list (at least i hope i don't)

You really shouldn't though, it's not like you're 40 :wink: And also, you meet people when you least expect it, could even happen tomorrow :wink: (don't take that seriously :tongue:) but still! Don't lose hope :hugs:
(edited 9 years ago)
It was recommended to me, but I'm also a massive pussy :lol: So as great as I'm sure it is, I do jump veryyyy easily :tongue: I'd need a hand to squeeze haha

It's not jumpy :tongue: It's sooooo good.
Awww :') well good luck anyway and I hope she comes along sooner rather than later :smile:

:colondollar: I've only heard the theme tune, have never even seen part of an episode :tongue:

I quite like being special, there aren't many like me around ;o

You're not missing much..
It's not jumpy :tongue: It's sooooo good.

You'd be surprised! :lol:

I still need to finish Fresh Meat, I have like 4 more episodes to go! That's really great if you haven't already seen it!

Original post by Danny the Geezer
You're not missing much..

Oh, really? I'm so used to being told how I'm missing out like crazy haha

You really shouldn't though, it's not like you're 40 :wink: And also, you meet people when you least expect it, could even happen tomorrow :wink: (don't take that seriously :tongue:) but still! Don't lose hope :hugs:

I'm about as likley of meeting 'the one' tomorrow as i have of seeing you at my house :tongue:

I still need to finish Fresh Meat, I have like 4 more episodes to go! That's really great if you haven't already seen it!

Heard of it but never watched it.

Oh, really? I'm so used to being told how I'm missing out like crazy haha

Well whether a comedy is funny or not is obviously subjective but imo Friends is over-rated
Original post by Tomsta
I'm about as likley of meeting 'the one' tomorrow as i have of seeing you at my house :tongue:

I met the one for me on tsr....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tomsta

Tempted to make the impossible, possible :wink:

Spoiler

Original post by Tomsta

You never know what will happen...and I've had people say that to me too.
Original post by Andy98
I met the one for me on tsr....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well all the girls that i've found to be matches for me all live too far away to make a realationship where we'd both be happy not really viable
Tempted to make the impossible, possible :wink:

Spoiler

Really? :wink: what was the plan :wink:
You never know what will happen...and I've had people say that to me too.

Considering i'm staying at home tomorrow :tongue:

Heard of it but never watched it.

I'd recommend :smile: Especially as a fresher! :lol:

Original post by Danny the Geezer
Well whether a comedy is funny or not is obviously subjective but imo Friends is over-rated

Fair enough! :')

Original post by Tomsta

Really? :wink: what was the plan :wink:

haha, unfortunately there was no plan! :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Tomsta
Well all the girls that i've found to be matches for me all live too far away to make a realationship where we'd both be happy not really viable

We live on the opposite side of the country and have only met once - today. It'll work if you are with the right girl

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha! I'll check it out sometime...but only if you watch Breaking Bad :wink:

Nah doesn't matter really haha. It's not for everyone.
Original post by Andy98
We live on the opposite side of the country and have only met once - today. It'll work if you are with the right girl

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not saying i wouldn't try LD, but it's a case of whether the girl could handle the distance, this is why i hate falling for girls who live so far away

Haha! I'll check it out sometime...but only if you watch Breaking Bad :wink:

Nah doesn't matter really haha. It's not for everyone.

Fine, you've got yourself a deal :wink: I'll catch an episode tomorrow (hopefully!) and let you know what I think :tongue:

Fair enough! :')

haha, unfortunately there was no plan! :tongue:

Make it up as we go along ehh :wink:
Original post by Tomsta
Make it up as we go along ehh :wink:

:rofl: It's too late at night for the chirpsinn' Tomsta :teehee:
Fine, you've got yourself a deal :wink: I'll catch an episode tomorrow (hopefully!) and let you know what I think :tongue:

:five: Okay then :tongue:, I just remembered I have actually seen it before but it was a while back. Will try and watch it at some point although I have 8 seasons left of HIMYM!

Latest