The Student Room Group

What is the worst thing about dating you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bookworm246love
aw okay

You're a great girl

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lilbixxie
As the title says, what is the worst thing about dating you?
Someone asked me this question earlier and I really like the question.
For me it's probably the fact that most of the time I am pretty passive and tend not to notice a lot of things. I also am really indecisive so yh, that's usually pretty annoying.

I get depressed often. Probably would make someone else miserable as well.
Original post by Andy98
You're a great girl

Posted from TSR Mobile

aww, thank youu!
I often do backflips out of nowhere, it is a pretty bad condition I believe, can anyone help?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I come with a lot of baggage. Mainly pencils, rubbers, pens etc. Can be a lot for some people to handle.
Original post by pencil_case
I come with a lot of baggage. Mainly pencils, rubbers, pens etc. Can be a lot for some people to handle.

Yet to this day, YOU DONT COME WITH A FREAKIN RULER, WHY WONT YOU JUST GIVE ME A FREAKIN RULER?????????????????????????

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Yeah dude
Yet to this day, YOU DONT COME WITH A FREAKIN RULER, WHY WONT YOU JUST GIVE ME A FREAKIN RULER?????????????????????????

Posted from TSR Mobile

My job is to store stationery, not provide them.
My job is to store stationery, not provide them.

IM NOT ASKING YOU TO PROVIDE THEM, ITS JUST WHENEVER I BUY YOU, YOU ALWAYS COME WITH A PEN, PENCIL, SHARPENER, AND EVEN A FREAKIN PROTRACTOR, WTF DO I NEED A PROTRACTOR FOR, ITS NOT LIKE IM A FARMER, JUST GIVE ME A DAMN RULER

Posted from TSR Mobile
IM NOT ASKING YOU TO PROVIDE THEM, ITS JUST WHENEVER I BUY YOU, YOU ALWAYS COME WITH A PEN, PENCIL, SHARPENER, AND EVEN A FREAKIN PROTRACTOR, WTF DO I NEED A PROTRACTOR FOR, ITS NOT LIKE IM A FARMER, JUST GIVE ME A DAMN RULER

Posted from TSR Mobile

My family was murdered by a ruler.
My family was murdered by a ruler.

Oh, we'll I'm sorry about that, it's just, I get real emotional you know, all I want is a ruler and a nice pencil case, but all the time it's 'no no and no again' I guess now I know the full story, I'm sorry; oh and pencil case... I love you :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lack of sex
Oh, we'll I'm sorry about that, it's just, I get real emotional you know, all I want is a ruler and a nice pencil case, but all the time it's 'no no and no again' I guess now I know the full story, I'm sorry; oh and pencil case... I love you :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That is quite alright. For some time I was in immeasurable pain and the peace went to great lengths to catch the culprit but to no avail. Maybe one day you will find a pencil case that carries a ruler.

Thank you for your love but I am afraid the feelings are not reciprocated.
Original post by Nottie
Lack of sex

A tip to improve your sex life is to scream 'The Council Has Spoken!!' at the moment of climax/ejaculation. Works like a charm.
That is quite alright. For some time I was in immeasurable pain and the peace went to great lengths to catch the culprit but to no avail. Maybe one day you will find a pencil case that carries a ruler.

Thank you for your love but I am afraid the feelings are not reciprocated.

Yeah, I just wanna be a nice guy, but I hear all the pencil cases want bad boys, ya know the ones with the rubbers in as well? Ah well, maybe some day I will find a pencil case that will have feelings for me and the ruler :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
A tip to improve your sex life is to scream 'The Council Has Spoken!!' at the moment of climax/ejaculation. Works like a charm.

I just don't want to have sex in general. So no climaxes/ejaculations
Yeah, I just wanna be a nice guy, but I hear all the pencil cases want bad boys, ya know the ones with the rubbers in as well? Ah well, maybe some day I will find a pencil case that will have feelings for me and the ruler :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sure you're a lovely guy. That isn't all true, this pencil case just wants someone that won't leave their pencil sharpenings inside of me. I do come fully stacked with an assortment of rubbers. I hope that one day you find your pencil case and ruler who returns your feelings.
I'm sure you're a lovely guy. That isn't all true, this pencil case just wants someone that won't leave their pencil sharpenings inside of me. I do come fully stacked with an assortment of rubbers. I hope that one day you find your pencil case and ruler who returns your feelings.

Thanks for your kind words, I'll never leave pencil shavings inside of ya,

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheUniverseAndU
I'm a jealous person. I try to hide it from my partners but one way or onether it's showing and I guess that's the worst part. Because if I really like the person I need a constant reassurance from them that I'm enough. I guess that pretty much sucks in a relationship.

It really really does.

Worst thing about dating me? Too many opinions (and not shy about voicing them) and id rather watch star wars over a soap opera.

Oh and i spend far too much of my income on transformer toys
Thanks for your kind words, I'll never leave pencil shavings inside of ya,

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's very sweet of you. If only all guys were as thoughtful.
That's very sweet of you. If only all guys were as thoughtful.

Alright, now let's get it ohwn :wink: ;P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending