The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I am listening to some awesome mambo music - a Spanish song that translates into "I have a chicken"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aph
I'm good. Wide awake kind though. Whatve you done today?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here really, I'm watching family guy. For some reason I enjoy watching the old episodes over and over again

Today I went to the cinema to watch deliver us from evil and planet of the apes 3D, then I got a few things from river island, went to Mac Donalds and thats about it
Reply 4022
Original post by Charleighunicorn
Same here really, I'm watching family guy. For some reason I enjoy watching the old episodes over and over again

Today I went to the cinema to watch deliver us from evil and planet of the apes 3D, then I got a few things from river island, went to Mac Donalds and thats about it

You live in Northampton right?
Were they good? We can only have burger king or pizza hut after going to the cinema

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aph
Wait you think I have a crush on you? :lol:

:confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, I have a crush on me. :smile:
Original post by Aph
You live in Northampton right?
Were they good? We can only have burger king or pizza hut after going to the cinema

Posted from TSR Mobile

I live in Bedford. There isn't a beefeater is Bedford. Yes I had the BBQ chicken legend with extra bacon, cheese bites and fries and sprite :smile:. Pizza hut is better I just didn't have enough money.

What kinda films d'ya like?
Reply 4025
I live in Bedford. There isn't a beefeater is Bedford. Yes I had the BBQ chicken legend with extra bacon, cheese bites and fries and sprite :smile:. Pizza hut is better I just didn't have enough money.

What kinda films d'ya like?

But Bedford is a big city??
From McDonalds?
Yeah though burgers go better with films.
Um no particular genera it's kinda random

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why though?

I had the BBQ chicken legend with extra bacon, cheese bites and fries

I have had that combo before, BTW I also live in Bedfordshire?
Reply 4027
Original post by Layla1989
Deal with it.

I'll get rid of that first

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PaulHugh
Why though?

I have had that combo before, BTW I also live in Bedfordshire?

Ohh ok I'm just outside of Bedford, what about you?

Original post by Aph
But Bedford is a big city??
From McDonalds?
Yeah though burgers go better with films.
Um no particular genera it's kinda random

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah Bedford is a town, has roughly 70,000 people I live in kempston a smaller town 10 miles away, which has 15,000 I think :smile:

Luton is the only city in Bedfordshire.

haven't you heard of the chicken legend from MacDonald's ?
Reply 4029
Original post by Layla1989
I beg your pardon?

When I break you

Nah Bedford is a town, has roughly 70,000 people I live in kempston a smaller town 10 miles away, which has 15,000 I think :smile:

Luton is the only city in Bedfordshire.

haven't you heard of the chicken legend from MacDonald's ?

Um do you have a phone?
But the county is called Bedfordshire.... yeaj but burger king do a similar thing. Anyway I prefer the quarter pounder with chease

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ohh ok

I live in Luton :smile: just down the road
Original post by PaulHugh
I live in Luton :smile: just down the road

Awesum
Original post by Aph
When I break you

Um do you have a phone?
But the county is called Bedfordshire.... yeaj but burger king do a similar thing. Anyway I prefer the quarter pounder with chease

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep county town, Luton is nearly three times the size. I do :smile:
I am closing this thread while I investigate something on here and to clean a lot of it up.

You guys better hope I don't fall asleep before reopening it.
I've just had to remove almost 150 posts from this thread at this time, when I'd quite like to have got some sleep.

I'm going to be "serious" usycool1 now to please make sure you take this post very seriously. There are a couple of things that I want to point out.

Firstly, I don't much want to be like this, but I think we're going to have to draw a line on the whole "romantic" joke that has been played on this thread recently. There have been many posts on here made my slightly older members that are inappropriate and it is very hard for me to tell which is a joke and which isn't. In the interests of the well being of everyone on here, I am going to take posts like those very seriously. So be careful.

Secondly, I have noticed that some of you seem to be talking outside TSR. This is OK but I just thought I'd remind you all to be careful of who you talk to on the internet - make sure you are absolutely sure of who the person is on the other end and if someone does make you feel uncomfortable, it is best for you to tell someone.

I am sorry that this is typed out so vaguely - I am ridiculously tired now after spending literally hours clearing up this thread and trying to figure out what was going on. But please just be very careful in what you post on here.

Thanks.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by usycool1
x

Go to sleep now :h:

I'll also be on the lookout and reporting anyone who breaks the rules, so make sure you're all on your best behaviour :yep:
Original post by Aph
That and I said goodnight first and you replyed to mr snd not me
Posted from TSR Mobile

You did? I didn't see it, sorry. Goodnight anyway. :redface:
Original post by SampleX
Good morning Year 10! My Year 11's thread is dead, so I thought I'd come and sprinkle you young un's with some Year 11 joy, love and wisdom :biggrin:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Early morning!
Original post by usycool1
x

150 posts? Sorry! :frown:

Also, thank you so much and I hope that you do get some sleep. :redface:

Original post by Black Rose
Go to sleep now :h:

I'll also be on the lookout and reporting anyone who breaks the rules, so make sure you're all on your best behaviour :yep:

There goes our title of the 'drama-free' thread. :sigh:

Thank you as well! :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4037
Did usy tell everyone mot y10 to leav
Original post by Mr...
:hi:

Hi
Original post by karmacrunch
You did? I didn't see it, sorry. Goodnight anyway. :redface:
Posted from TSR Mobile