The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by .snowflake.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY hows you?! Not been here much, been v. busy with work and stuff.

My sister spends hours on it. Do not get the point. Also, minecraft...

Minecraft is the most pointless game ever but utterly brilliant :') Think I spent about 7 hours on it alone on Wednesday on my Xbox One :redface:
Original post by PandaWho
Oh no! Doesnt sound fun!
Hope they fix you up quick!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

2000mg of co amoxyclav penicillin and they told me to ring the surgeon directly through his secretary on Monday morning to see what they can do for me. I'm sitting in pain in my nether regions with brain zaps from quitting citalopram cold turkey and start back at uni in a week, things are going so well :colondollar:

How's things for you tonight? :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by james1211
2000mg of co amoxyclav penicillin and they told me to ring the surgeon directly through his secretary on Monday morning to see what they can do for me. I'm sitting in pain in my nether regions with brain zaps from quitting citalopram cold turkey and start back at uni in a week, things are going so well :colondollar:

How's things for you tonight? :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What zee hell! Why cant they do anything now? Baffled!

Hopefully things pick up for you!

Im ok, other than binging and crazy hormones sending me crazy and breaking my brain :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PandaWho
What zee hell! Why cant they do anything now? Baffled!

Hopefully things pick up for you!

Im ok, other than binging and crazy hormones sending me crazy and breaking my brain :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think it's cause urology is Monday to Friday only at my hospital. It's only a small hospital so they just discharged me with antibiotics and said load up on painkillers. Can't take codeine as it gives me hallucinations so I'm pretty much on soft painkillers. It'll get sorted :redface:

Hmm I know about crazy hormones my girlfriend is having a crazy hormone weekend right now :tongue: talking to her is like walking on eggshells :tongue: well I'm sure they'll pass soon enough for you, do you get medical support for your condition (I think it was you, but I don't want to mention what I'm on about publically)?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3564
Been in A&E this evening. Surgical wound is infected and I'm in blinding pain. Fun :smile:

:console:
I think it's cause urology is Monday to Friday only at my hospital. It's only a small hospital so they just discharged me with antibiotics and said load up on painkillers. Can't take codeine as it gives me hallucinations so I'm pretty much on soft painkillers. It'll get sorted :redface:

Hmm I know about crazy hormones my girlfriend is having a crazy hormone weekend right now :tongue: talking to her is like walking on eggshells :tongue: well I'm sure they'll pass soon enough for you, do you get medical support for your condition (I think it was you, but I don't want to mention what I'm on about publically)?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh right! Hopefully it can get fixed on monday!
But hallucinating is fun :tongue:

I snapped at rory earlier cos he asked me to put the loo roll in the bathroom :tongue:
Not properly yet as i havnt done the 2 tests tgey need, they cant do much though other than manage symptoms... Which they arnt even doibg very well!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Regarding MH diagnosis am I best off going to a GP or going to a place like a mental health organisation?
Reply 3567
Stayed up too late debating a dodgy point on Philosophy…told I should stop using so many flowery words :redface:
Original post by Anonymous
Regarding MH diagnosis am I best off going to a GP or going to a place like a mental health organisation?

Going to a GP as they can diagnose and prescribe medication and if necessary refer you to other services like the MH team, CBT or councelling.

I thing organisations are mainly there for sort of advice and support not to diagnose or prescribe

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous

I would personally advise you to go to your GP for a MH diagnosis ^^

Spoiler

Original post by Deyesy
x

wil reply to your PM tomorrow when feeling \ bit better
What is sleep.
Original post by ScaryScience
wil reply to your PM tomorrow when feeling \ bit better

Reply in your own time :smile: Just try and stay safe? :/
Original post by Deyesy
Reply in your own time :smile: Just try and stay safe? :/

I dunno. head is silly atm. hurtingg
Indescribably happy. This girl gives me butterfly's and she's perfect

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Riku
Stayed up too late debating a dodgy point on Philosophy…told I should stop using so many flowery words :redface:

The only people who criticise others for using "flowery words" are just jealous of their extensive vocabulary.
had a good/bad kind of day, really anxious this morning, went out for dinner with my girlfriend though which was great, then stressed/tired when got home & now awake again already but on the upside I watched the new Doctor Who which I loved tbh so that's cheered me up a bit.

mood is still pretty meh, have the really strong feeling lately that I am just not who I want to be in life, I don't really know what I can do/should do about that though :erm:

need to get myself to go out more, hate hate hate not having any friends here.
Original post by Odd socks
Indescribably happy. This girl gives me butterfly's and she's perfect

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw that's so cute!
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
had a good/bad kind of day, really anxious this morning, went out for dinner with my girlfriend though which was great, then stressed/tired when got home & now awake again already but on the upside I watched the new Doctor Who which I loved tbh so that's cheered me up a bit.

mood is still pretty meh, have the really strong feeling lately that I am just not who I want to be in life, I don't really know what I can do/should do about that though :erm:

need to get myself to go out more, hate hate hate not having any friends here.

With the not who you want to be in life you should write a list of things what would make you happier in life and then just make little changes to work towards it

Latest