The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sr90
I saw a video of your assistant manager coming over and having an expletive rant at load of your fans, including plenty of young kids, because they had a Pardew out banner. Making threats to fight them as well... shocking really.

Moyes would have Newcastle pushing for the top 6.

Not so sure about top 6 but definitely top 10. Pardew should have been sacked ages ago; actually, he should have never been hired. But Ashley wont do it because it will cost him 10 mill. Last season when Pardew headbutted a Hull player he could have been sacked at no cost but Ashley kept faith, which was a big mistake.
After today's Man Utd performance, I want to get ADM in but that would require I take out Ramsey, meaning I would have 0 Arsenal attackers or mids. Having said that, I have no Man Utd mids atm.

Ramsey > ADM would also mean I have to find 0.1m from somewhere. It is kind of annoying how Ramsey costs 9.1m and ADM 9.5m, and I have 0.4m in the bank, because I still have to find 0.1m.

edit: just realised ADM costs 9.6m. I guess I will have to find 0.2m if I make the change
(edited 9 years ago)
How is di maria not getting any bp's?!?
Original post by RedDevil014

hes getting 3?

He is. He is getting the full 3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fallen_acorns
hes getting 3?

The TotalFPL site says: Herrera-3. Rooney-2, Mata-1

That's wrong. Go on the fpl site and click fixtures. Then click today's game and then detailed stats. Di Maria has the highest Bps number. Then it's Hererra and then Rooney with the one bonus point.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Isometrix
Bro...:no:

Where are you in the league?

Deleted my team about 10 minutes ago. Don't enjoy football anymore, and if I don't do that then I may as well not bother. DH1' is the new league admin, and I made some reliable members admins in the H2H leagues.

Did get 52 this week with no Costa and only van Persie (c) from Utd. Not too shabby. :lol:

You're supposed to refresh the page at some point after HT.
Original post by ArsenalWenger
That's wrong. Go on the fpl site and click fixtures. Then click today's game and then detailed stats. Di Maria has the highest Bps number. Then it's Hererra and then Rooney with the one bonus point.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay yeah, just checked. That's great then! :biggrin::biggrin:
Okay yeah, just checked. That's great then! :biggrin::biggrin:

Yep lol. Will have 81 for this week. Yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yep lol. Will have 81 for this week. Yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice! Getting 72 with Chester left to play.
Nice! Getting 72 with Chester left to play.

Haha thanks. Not done too bad yourself too. Having a stormer this year. Was around 38k overall before today's game. Hoping to get into the top 10k :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got 80 points once Di Maria gets his BP.

Very happy about that. Costa, Fabregas and Di Maria did me well. Great GW for me.
Haha thanks. Not done too bad yourself too. Having a stormer this year. Was around 38k overall before today's game. Hoping to get into the top 10k :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Damn, that's insane! Where are you on the TSR league? My extreme dislike for Costa and most things Chelsea has really cost me this season but finally got him in this week so hopefully some good weeks ahead.
Damn, that's insane! Where are you on the TSR league? My extreme dislike for Costa and most things Chelsea has really cost me this season but finally got him in this week so hopefully some good weeks ahead.

Was 7th before today's game. Yeah Mourinho seems to be playing mind games with this Costa injury stuff lol. A Fpl must have this season.

Posted from TSR Mobile
84pts and 12k overall. Hopefully I can sneak into the top 10k as most people dumped their United players.
82 pts, my best GW by far.

Interested to see where I move up to once the league updates :beard:

Posted from TSR Mobile
107 points.
I'm pissed. Had Hazard over Fabregas and stupid Debuchy 2 points :frown:
Those Pelle/Erikson/Di Maria and Leicester CB gamble paid off though.
(edited 9 years ago)
6488th in World :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest