Scroll to see replies

Original post by Secretnerd123
This soc is so lively!

No doubt.
Original post by Abdul-Karim
No doubt.

Post a pic soc is where its at bruh

Never realised tsr had so many attractive members esp da girls
Random question but do you think it's a smart idea to get engaged around 18/19 and stay engaged until after you finish uni and get a job? How many of you would consider that? And what do you think of the idea as a whole?
No doubt.

The sarcasm is killing me bruhhh

I bet you sitting their thinking "bitches I am hot".

Aha you got a positive round. :tongue::yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Saw your pic :rolleyes:.. half of it anyway.

Long time :rolleyes:

Original post by Dahir123
Random question but do you think it's a smart idea to get engaged around 18/19 and stay engaged until after you finish uni and get a job? How many of you would consider that? And what do you think of the idea as a whole?

Sure, if you can firm 3/4 years without sex. Goodluck making it past freshers.
Hows it going? Ain't see you in a while.

How're you finding freshers so far?
Saw your pic :rolleyes:.. half of it anyway.

Long time :rolleyes:

I bet you liked it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by missfats
I bet you sitting their thinking "bitches I am hot".

Aha you got a positive round. :tongue::yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOOOOOOOOOOOL im not vain at all
Original post by HeavyTeddy
How're you finding freshers so far?

Freshers doesn't start until 22nd for us. A lot of people moved in already because the contract has started. Went out last night to meet a few people *cough* girls *cough*.. and that was pretty much the end of that night. Tbh, I'm just grinding work from here on out, was at the library for a good 6-7 hours today working on the SW numerical aptitude tests (currently still doing it).

I doubt I'll attend any of the freshers club events though.. most pointless **** I've ever seen in my life.
I bet you liked it.

I shan't give my verdict on the matter, I shall observe a neutral stance. :rolleyes:
LOOOOOOOOOOOL im not vain at all

I know you aren't.
I was kidding but I wouldn't blame ya. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hiyaaaaa :biggrin:

How you been? You back to uni?
I know you aren't.
I was kidding but I wouldn't blame ya. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

My main chick fats is proper gassing me up <3
Saw your pic :rolleyes:.. half of it

Um.. Ok
Freshers doesn't start until 22nd for us. A lot of people moved in already because the contract has started. Went out last night to meet a few people *cough* girls *cough*.. and that was pretty much the end of that night. Tbh, I'm just grinding work from here on out, was at the library for a good 6-7 hours today working on the SW numerical aptitude tests (currently still doing it).

I doubt I'll attend any of the freshers club events though.. most pointless **** I've ever seen in my life.

Ah ok. Yeah tbh the club events are ridiculous, it's just **** music and sweaty drunk people dancing in a crowded area. I need to start working on numericals too, I just have no idea where to start.
Original post by HeavyTeddy
Ah ok. Yeah tbh the club events are ridiculous, it's just **** music and sweaty drunk people dancing in a crowded area. I need to start working on numericals too, I just have no idea where to start.

Bought the Kenexa package. I'll probably buy SHL too. I swear I've done more maths work in the past week than I have my whole life. ****'s not easy.. god knows how I passed Credit Suisse's one when I got invited to ACs without even practicing. You have about 40 seconds to answer these stats questions and sometimes they're just so confusing with irrelevant data. When you spend 2 minutes on a question to realise there's incunclusive data five times in a row, you will go insane.

Um.. Ok

I didn't mean to sound creepy :K:. It's just an acknowledgement :tongue:
Yhh I guess it is and yhh it's one of them ones I'm scared ill fall into haraam when I go uni. I know a lot of people who were decent people with morals bit when they went uni lost the plot entirely. But yhh it's a good way to test it out if you click.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bought the Kenexa package. I'll probably buy SHL too. I swear I've done more maths work in the past week than I have my whole life. ****'s not easy.. god knows how I passed Credit Suisse's one when I got invited to ACs without even practicing. You have about 40 seconds to answer these stats questions and sometimes they're just so confusing with irrelevant data. When you spend 2 minutes on a question to realise there's incunclusive data five times in a row, you will go insane.

So far, I've been avoiding applying to firms on the basis that I know I'm shocking badly at numericals and general mental arithmetic. Thanks for the shout, I might buy the Kenexa package, it looks quite helpful. After the tests does it explain the reasoning for answers if you get it wrong?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending