The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Trihawk7
Damn I thought you were :emo:

How dare you...? :unimpressed: :tongue:
Reply 4461
Original post by usycool1

God no! I only go through pages and pages if someone reports something on here or I sense an argument. I'm not as sad as you people may think, as hard as it may be to believe :wink: :tongue:

Don't give me ideas.

We're not boring, we thought tactically and thought that it'd be more beneficial to talk about things like the modding of the Year 12 thread...now I may have to bring up this thread in the next one :sly: :tongue:

What could you possibly be discussing about this? :eek: Unless you were fighting over who gets to mod such a calm and loving thread :tongue:
How dare you...? :unimpressed: :tongue:

Card me, ban me, I dare you :tongue:
Original post by Charleighunicorn
Is it 9 or 10?

Its 9:40
Original post by Vionar
Like ? :tongue:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
It wasn't even a thread :teehee: I'm not a bully, I just have to stand up for myself at times. :emo:

True, one point for each Study Helper on the team :wink:

We're not boring, we thought tactically and thought that it'd be more beneficial to talk about things like the modding of the Year 12 thread...now I may have to bring up this thread in the next one :sly: :tongue:

The CT has the power to warn us all :afraid:

I wouldn't know :colonhash: I did nothing to you!

Two for me, obviously :wink:

BORING! Next one? Are you implying that it will be binned? :teehee:

But we're on good terms with the CT, aren't we? :sly:
Original post by Gilo98
Thanks and thanks!! Hopefully I can repeat them this year :mmm: I toyed with the idea of nuclear engineering as a career pat once :biggrin: Cambridge Physcial/Chemical Natsci looked good :smile: I just think I wouldn't be committed to enough for medicine, especially when my true love lies in maths :yay: HSPS I think is Cambridge's equivalent to PPE, but does not cover economics I think. Still looks very interesting though! I do German and French @ GCSE, with the intention of doing French A Level at college :smile:

no problem, they really are superior machines!

Nuclear... Engineering? That stuff is dangerous... :zomg: Yeah, that's why I've been thinking about if I'm really passionate about it. I have a feeling that I'd prefer just science. Probably Biological/Chemical NatSci. :redface: I don't think it does, no. Ah okay, I learn French, German and (Mandarin) Chinese :colondollar:. I'm not taking French to GCSE though but I'm going to hopefully continue learning it. :smile:

:laugh:
Original post by karmacrunch

Original post by Black Rose
That reminds me of my work :eek:

LOL :teehee:

Original post by Mr...

Is this the English essay we were chatting about?

Yes!

Yay. The body of essay was 808 words, and everything altogether with name and title was 831 :biggrin:
Original post by PaulHugh

you may not be able to do basic arithmetic, but at least you can read the time off the bottom right of your screen :wink: (I'm joking ofc :tongue:)
Original post by Mr...
Really :confused:?

I thought so anyway but maybe that's because Year 10/11 were far better years imo than year 12/13 :rolleyes:
Original post by PaulHugh

Though so. My phones an hour ahead
Original post by Gilo98
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I saw some bits added onto that on tumblr, going a bit like

so you're straight? so's spaghetti until it gets hot
are you suggesting we boil heterosexuals?
#therealgayagenda

:lol:
Original post by karmacrunch
Nuclear... Engineering? That stuff is dangerous... :zomg: Yeah, that's why I've been thinking about if I'm really passionate about it. I have a feeling that I'd prefer just science. Probably Biological/Chemical NatSci. :redface: I don't think it does, no. Ah okay, I learn French, German and (Mandarin) Chinese :colondollar:. I'm not taking French to GCSE though but I'm going to hopefully continue learning it. :smile:

:laugh:

aha the danger attracts me :laugh: You still have a while to think over what it is you're really passionate about!! Oh well, the biological/chemical Natsci courses are interesting. Nice, after French I want to try Russian - Im truly fascinated by Russian culture and language :biggrin: Sounds like a good plan!
Original post by Vionar
I saw some bits added onto that on tumblr, going a bit like

so you're straight? so's spaghetti until it gets hot
are you suggesting we boil heterosexuals?
#therealgayagenda

:lol:

ahaha, I'm dying :rofl:
Original post by Mr...
Probably because they were easier :smile:

:rofl:

You got to keep your cool in front of the bus boys or they will know how real the thirst is :yep:

For you to shine you sizzle on their lives :fyi:

Yeah most probably!
Original post by Charleighunicorn
Though so. My phones an hour ahead

You'll need to change it.

Family guys on in 12 minutes :smile:

Original post by BBeyond
you may not be able to do basic arithmetic, but at least you can read the time off the bottom right of your screen :wink: (I'm joking ofc :tongue:)

Original post by Gilo98
ahaha, I'm dying :rofl:

I'd be happy to boil some guys :colone:

Original post by Mr...

You got to keep your cool in front of the bus boys or they will know how real the thirst is :yep:

For you to shine you sizzle on their lives :fyi:

I try, but I'm so obvious :redface:

Oh of course :lol:
Original post by Vionar
I'd be happy to boil some guys :colone:

I bet you would! :biggrin:
Original post by 8472
Don't give me ideas.

:afraid: It's good to report rule breaking things though. :yes:

Original post by BBeyond
What could you possibly be discussing about this? :eek: Unless you were fighting over who gets to mod such a calm and loving thread :tongue:

What we were talking about is VERY top secret. :ninja:

Original post by Trihawk7
Card me, ban me, I dare you :tongue:

Look at how easy it looks, don't tempt me. :colonhash:

Spoiler

Original post by Black Rose
I wouldn't know :colonhash: I did nothing to you!

Two for me, obviously :wink:

BORING! Next one? Are you implying that it will be binned? :teehee:

But we're on good terms with the CT, aren't we? :sly:

How was the cake? :emo:

Don't bring attention to yourself, or else we'll end up losing points. :colone: :wink:

Maybe... :wink:

Ahem, yes... :flute:

Latest