The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Did anyone miss their grades and still get it?

I'm going to apply for 2015/2016 intake and I'm not confident that I'll get the grades so I wanted to know if Uni of Leicester are lenient or not.
Revise more, become confident.
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
I think it would make more sense if this question was asked the august before you start uni. But as you're applying 2015/2016 then as what leicesterstudent said you should focus on revision.

I've heard that Leicester has been lenient in the past but its likely down to how many places are available on results day for that particular day. Good luck with your future exams.
Original post by WMichael
I think it would make more sense if this question was asked the august before you start uni. But as you're applying 2015/2016 then as what leicesterstudent said you should focus on revision.

I've heard that Leicester has been lenient in the past but its likely down to how many places are available on results day for that particular day. Good luck with your future exams.

Thank you :smile: I am really focused on meeting the grades but I was only wondering if they have been lenient in the past in case things don't go as planned.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending