The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Odd socks
Thanks, lovely :smile: I really like her, I'm probably going to get hurt but she makes me so happy when I spend time with her, it might be worth it :redface:

We love you too :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No worries :biggrin: Awww I hope you don't get hurt nor do I think you will, she seems to have fallen for you too much for that to happen. It's a shame you can't see through the screen, cause you'd see a massive Cheshire cat like grin on my face right now reading the bold bit :biggrin: You so totally deserve this happiness and it's even better knowing that the happiness came from you and this girl providing each other that very happiness :h:

Thank you! That means a lot to me :hugs:
Original post by Mazzini
:ninja:

:gah: :ahee: :woo: :yay: :party:

Peeps, this is my TSR bezzie, Mazz. Be nice to him or imma beat you up :tongue:
Original post by ScaryScience
really quite upset about all this :sigh:

Please don't be :frown: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
really quite upset about all this :sigh:

On Facebook if you need to vent :hugs:
:frown: I want a mug cake now
wish i didnt fel like i am gonna throw up becuase of this attack.
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

:eek:

:colondollar:

:hi:

What do I do now? :ninja:
Original post by Mazzini

Welcome :jumphug:

Original post by james1211
Please don't be :frown: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks. Just had enough of literally everything and I dunno. Tonight hasn't helped. Hope you're okay. :hugs:

On Facebook if you need to vent :hugs:

Thanks. :hugs: Have no coherent thoughts tbh though.
Btw peeps, just a heads up that someone has posted a questionnaire for their dissertation, relating to the positive outcomes of traumatic experiences, etc. It's a very interesting questionnaire and I filled it in but am now a bit mopey, so would advise that the rest of us in here don't participate unless you have a burning urge to :colondollar:

Original post by WelshBluebird
:frown: I want a mug cake now

Me too :frown:

:console:

:gasp:

I thought I was your tsr bezzie. :sad: You choose Mazz. :cry2:

:tongue:
Original post by Mazzini
:eek:

:colondollar:

What do I do now? :ninja:

Hiya! :wavey:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tasha96
:gasp:

I thought I was your tsr bezzie. :sad: You choose Mazz. :cry2:

:tongue:

You're BOTH my TSR bezzies. I don't have a single one. I have a tier of TSR peeps, with you two natural in the top tier. It's like a wedding cake :gah:

Now I just sound obsessed with cake :ninja:

Mazzini

You just join in with whatever we happen to be chatting about, post if you need some support or to vent (but do read the OP about what can be talked about and what can't), and support other people if you feel able to :h:
Also- Mazz: eewwwww its you. :tongue:

Love you Mazz... :ninja: :lovehug:
Welcome :jumphug:

I'm like TLG's deputy in the smiley overusing department :ninja: :flute: :angel:
You're BOTH my TSR bezzies. I don't have a single one. I have a tier of TSR peeps, with you two natural in the top tier. It's like a wedding cake :gah:

Now I just sound obsessed with cake :ninja:

can this cake be made out of chocolate :puppyeyes:
Original post by PandaWho

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE. ahem.
Original post by IDukem
No worries :biggrin: Awww I hope you don't get hurt nor do I think you will, she seems to have fallen for you too much for that to happen. It's a shame you can't see through the screen, cause you'd see a massive Cheshire cat like grin on my face right now reading the bold bit :biggrin: You so totally deserve this happiness and it's even better knowing that the happiness came from you and this girl providing each other that very happiness :h:

Thank you! That means a lot to me :hugs:

I always tear up when I read your posts, you really do have a way of communicating emotion very well with words :colondollar:

I hope she likes me as much as I like her, we had a really good date last night, we had a meal then went to a punk bar that she likes, then we went for a drink and a dance in the only gay bar aberdeen has which was fun, and then we drunkenly decided to walk 3 miles to a park to see the river :smile: and by that time we were hungry again so we got 2am mcdonalds :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by .snowflake.
CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE. ahem.

Caaaaake. Is good. I once made a cake in the microwave, I'll be honest it didn't taste good. The uncooked mix was far scrummier.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If it's tiered we could have one tier be chocolate (the biggest one) and have the other tiers be other tasty flavours!

Posted from TSR Mobile

With TLG tiz all about the chocolate :yep:

Latest