The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

:hi:

How's it going?

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
You're BOTH my TSR bezzies. I don't have a single one. I have a tier of TSR peeps, with you two natural in the top tier. It's like a wedding cake :gah:

Now I just sound obsessed with cake :ninja:

:rofl: :five:

You just join in with whatever we happen to be chatting about, post if you need some support or to vent (but do read the OP about what can be talked about and what can't), and support other people if you feel able to :h:

OK thanks :colondollar:

Original post by tasha96
Also- Mazz: eewwwww its you. :tongue:

Love you Mazz... :ninja: :lovehug:

:ninja: :colondollar: :wavey: :lovehug:

Original post by PandaWho
:ninja:
can this cake be made out of chocolate :puppyeyes:

Fruit cake is overrated :yep:

Maybe we can have a different flavour for every tier? Like something off GBBO :colone:
Perhaps it's me who needs another break. Not because of tonight or even cause I'm not feeling great cause I feel great. I just don't know...technically I'm never on here much anyway so it wouldn't be a break anyways I guess :lol:

I feel like for right now at least, I don't offer that much to this thread and when I feel that way, it makes me think that's kinda my cue to take a step back and rock ou...I mean, step back and try new things or just something...whilst rocking out. I don't know, it's on my mind for right now :redface:
Original post by IDukem
Perhaps it's me who needs another break. Not because of tonight or even cause I'm not feeling great cause I feel great. I just don't know...technically I'm never on here much anyway so it wouldn't be a break anyways I guess :lol:

I feel like for right now at least, I don't offer that much to this thread and when I feel that way, it makes me think that's kinda my cue to take a step back and rock ou...I mean, step back and try new things or just something...whilst rocking out. I don't know, it's on my mind for right now :redface:

Hey! You might not always be here, but when you ARE here, you contribute HEAPS to the thread <3
2 hours and still panicing, why does this have to happen to me.
Original post by IDukem

Haw you mister.... :hmmm: You contribute so much to this thread! :lovehug:
Original post by Odd socks
I always tear up when I read your posts, you really do have a way of communicating emotion very well with words :colondollar:

I hope she likes me as much as I like her, we had a really good date last night, we had a meal then went to a punk bar that she likes, then we went for a drink and a dance in the only gay bar aberdeen has which was fun, and then we drunkenly decided to walk 3 miles to a park to see the river :smile: and by that time we were hungry again so we got 2am mcdonalds :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't mean to make you tear up! :colondollar: If that's true, then I have to thank you! Thank you for inspiring me because it's my envy of your caring nature that makes it easy for me :smile: It's just great that someone out there is providing you with the same care you give to us :yep:

I love that! Romantic setting with a not-so-romantic meal...a perfect combination :rofl: But I have a feeling that for you and her, I doubt the setting was that important, it was the company that you were both in that made the night. Although a river walk is nice :colondollar:
Original post by Mazzini

I'm like TLG's deputy in the smiley overusing department :ninja: :flute: :angel:

:lol: We should get on well, in that case! (When I'm feeling more well, I could probably be joint deputy :ninja: ) How're you doing?
Hey! You might not always be here, but when you ARE here, you contribute HEAPS to the thread <3

Original post by tasha96
Haw you mister.... :hmmm: You contribute so much to this thread! :lovehug:

I'm not really feeling it. I'm not saying I'm useless or anything, in real life, I did many things recently that can count as me helping or something similar, but I can't seem to translate it on to here I feel. I'm capable of doing so, but I just don't feel like I have and so i feel mroe of a hinderance than help at times :redface: I still love you all though regardless! :biggrin:
Original post by IDukem
I didn't mean to make you tear up! :colondollar: If that's true, then I have to thank you! Thank you for inspiring me because it's my envy of your caring nature that makes it easy for me :smile: It's just great that someone out there is providing you with the same care you give to us :yep:

I love that! Romantic setting with a not-so-romantic meal...a perfect combination :rofl: But I have a feeling that for you and her, I doubt the setting was that important, it was the company that you were both in that made the night. Although a river walk is nice :colondollar:

Oh no, it was good tears :hugs: I'm just rather emotional this week haha :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Btw, dunno what this overusing smileys banter is about :hmmm:

I never overuse smileys :nah: Like, ever :nah:

:ahee:

Original post by IDukem
I'm not really feeling it. I'm not saying I'm useless or anything, in real life, I did many things recently that can count as me helping or something similar, but I can't seem to translate it on to here I feel. I'm capable of doing so, but I just don't feel like I have and so i feel mroe of a hinderance than help at times :redface: I still love you all though regardless! :biggrin:

Aww hun! We love you too! Don't feel like you have to go :hugs:
I just want to be loved
Oh no, it was good tears :hugs: I'm just rather emotional this week haha :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

*phew* I really wouldn't have wanted to make you cry negatively at all :hugs: Awww, but you're heading in the right direction and for that I'm uber happy! I'm rooting for ya...I always have done :biggrin:
Original post by ScaryScience
:lol: We should get on well, in that case! (When I'm feeling more well, I could probably be joint deputy :ninja: ) How're you doing?

I'm OK thanks. What about you? :smile:
Original post by IDukem
*phew* I really wouldn't have wanted to make you cry negatively at all :hugs: Awww, but you're heading in the right direction and for that I'm uber happy! I'm rooting for ya...I always have done :biggrin:

You're so lovely :hugs: it's your decision, but we would all miss you if you took a break from the thread :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww hun! We love you too! Don't feel like you have to go :hugs:

I just don't feel I have anything more to give right now! I thought me relegating myself away from being a regular would help me be fresh and more helpful, but it hasn't been that way :redface: It wouldn't be good-bye, it'll be see you later as I'd likely come back :smile: I'll give it some thought over-night and into the morning :h: :hugs:

You're so lovely :hugs: it's your decision, but we would all miss you if you took a break from the thread :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's easy to be lovely when the person who I'm talking to is lovely herself...and that's a HUGE understatement as well! You're one of my favvy posters :hugs: thank you! I'll think about it over night and tell you guys tomorrow :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Good night everyone! Much love to all of you wonderful people! We're awesome :biggrin:

:grouphugs:

Loves from la Dukester!
x
2 and a half hours, still panicing. i dunno how much long i can take of it happening.
Btw, dunno what this overusing smileys banter is about :hmmm:

I never overuse smileys :nah: Like, ever :nah:

:ninja: :ninja:

Of course you don't :nah:

:flute:

:emog:
Original post by Mazzini
:ninja: :ninja:

Of course you don't :nah:

:flute:

:emog:

:lovehug:
Original post by guitaristemily
2 and a half hours, still panicing. i dunno how much long i can take of it happening.

Sorry, I can't really help because I don't get panic attacks, but I just wanted you to know that we're all here for you :yes: :jumphug:

Latest