The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mr...
Which ones :colone:

:teehee:

All you need is some spring in your step and you've got them boiled :lol:

I couldn't say in public :mmm:

:lol: From now on, I will never attempt to seduce or attract guys, but boil them :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gilo98
I bet you would! :biggrin:

I would indeed :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by usycool1

Look at how easy it looks, don't tempt me. :colonhash:

Spoiler

Come at me bro :biggrin: what are infractions and mod queue? Will you ban me if I ask you to when exams come up?
Original post by PaulHugh
You'll need to change it.

Family guys on in 12 minutes :smile:

Family Guy!
Original post by SmiggleWiggle
Family Guy!

Peter pooed himself
Original post by Mr...
:rofl: You've actually sparked my curiosity.

Boil, then attract Vio :yep:

Well half of those who I'd boil are guys I've been at school with, so you wouldn't know them :tongue:

I want boil to evolve into a word for attracting someone of the opposite gender or sex :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PaulHugh
Peter pooed himself

I know I saw that 😶
Original post by Mr...
And the other half :wink:

:lol: Why?

The other half I wouldn't remember off the top of my head :tongue:

Because I really want to be able to go 'wow, I so want to boil that guy' :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Look at how easy it looks, don't tempt me. :colonhash:

Spoiler

How was the cake? :emo:

Don't bring attention to yourself, or else we'll end up losing points. :colone: :wink:

Maybe... :wink:

Ahem, yes... :flute:

You can edit sig/avatar/profile pic?! So that's how tsr is like for you. But you have a normal user account right and then a mod thing where you log into? :tongue:

That cake thing happened after :unimpressed:

:colonhash:

Year 11 one won't though, I'll make sure of it :colone:

:hmmm:
Original post by Black Rose
x

I've got a feeling Usy is doing a KC where he sticks 14 different quotes in one post and replies to them all...
Original post by Gilo98
Hiii :smile: How is you?

I'm okay, thanks :smile: How about you? I haven't spoken to you in a while :tongue:
Reply 4491
No, sorry, one of our Year 11 threads got to 10000 posts in less than a week IIRC (I'm not even joking). :hand:

Fair enough! And then I made you feel extra left out. :colone: Thanks. :colondollar:

We needed to have knowledge on both Results day and Clearing so clearly we're superior (team Study Help: 1, team Uni's: 0). Oh, and Lucy (Changing Skies)'s Grade Boundaries threads had the most views (team Study Help: 2, team Uni's: 0). Not to mention that Hype won best Section Leader (team Study Help: 3, team Uni's: 0). Oh, and Nirgilis gives another 20 points because he's awesome (team Study Help: 23, team Uni's: 0). :smug: But nah, both OB and Hype are amazing. :tongue: Both IRL and on here.

Haha, in our team, Nirgilis and I just stayed at the back and talked whilst the others got involved competitively :lol:

But that's the box. :colone:

Wow.

Yes I'm back can't be bothered to find people that quoted me and I'm going to sleep

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr...
I though it would have been boys on TSR

:rofl:

:lolwut: Erm, no :tongue: I don't know who exactly you were imagining for that! :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vionar
:lol: From now on, I will never attempt to seduce or attract guys, but boil them :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Omg boil them :teehee: Vio :rofl:

Original post by Trihawk7
I've got a feeling Usy is doing a KC where he sticks 14 different quotes in one post and replies to them all...

Hehe I used to do that before, stopped now though :tongue:

Come at me bro :biggrin: what are infractions and mod queue? Will you ban me if I ask you to when exams come up?
I've had an infraction before :ashamed: but apart from that, I have a clean slate :smug: Not even a warning or card :ahee: An infraction is an alert kind of thing when you break the rules :tongue: Kind of like a warning .. before a warning :tongue: Mod queue :mmm: You can get a requested ban in AAM, I think I'll have to get one for exam time, if I carry on like this :colondollar:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by SmiggleWiggle
I know I saw that 😶

Haha not a bad episode thougg
Damn it. Still haven't done the work :frown: Time to get off tsr :getmecoat:

As I said, don't tempt me. :colonhash:

Infractions are your record with the old warning system. Before cards were introduced, there was a different system in how you were warned. We've kept a record of that for all users just for reference. :smile:

Some posts that contain certain words (usually created by new users) need to be looked at and approved first before they're allowed on the main site. It's mainly to prevent advertising/excessive spamming.

If you post in AAM, I'll happily do that for you nearer the time. :smile:

Original post by Mr...
:rofl: Remind me never to mess with you!

No one messes with me. :smug:

Original post by Black Rose
You can edit sig/avatar/profile pic?! So that's how tsr is like for you. But you have a normal user account right and then a mod thing where you log into? :tongue:

That cake thing happened after :unimpressed:

:colonhash:

Year 11 one won't though, I'll make sure of it :colone:

:hmmm:

Yup! Kind of...to answer reports/the mod queue and to do other stuff, we have to login on some place else. :tongue:

Not relevant :hand:

If you post in AAM, I'll happily do that for you nearer the time. :smile:

YOU must PROMISE that you ban me, I don't want people I don't know banning me :emo:
Original post by Mr...
I wasn't imagining anybody, I was just wondering :erm:

How would I would I find out if I wanted to boil a TSR member anyway? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile