The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Anyone going to Edge Hill University this September?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by LeSheeba
I'm a local so I'm staying at home :smile:

Again, thats lucky! Are you excited to get started?
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Reply 21
I am, I'm in Halls - Founders- DEWHURST, travelling from Birmingham
Hey!
I'm doing Secondary Religious Education in Edge Hill as well! You're the first person I have managed to find who's doing the same course as me. I honestly cannot wait to get started.
Hopefully speak to you soon,

Fran xx
Reply 23
Original post by francescacooke28
Hey!
I'm doing Secondary Religious Education in Edge Hill as well! You're the first person I have managed to find who's doing the same course as me. I honestly cannot wait to get started.
Hopefully speak to you soon,

Fran xx

Hello! Wow, it's so good to hear that someone else is going to be on my course. I knew before I applied it would be quite a small class but your the first person I've come across!

Are you travelling or are you staying?

Shadlea xxx
Reply 24
Original post by K3mps
I am, I'm in Halls - Founders- DEWHURST, travelling from Birmingham

That's cool! I'm staying in Welch Chancellors South. What course ate you doing? 😊 xx
Haha! Is it a little bit sad that i'm so excited to find someone who's doing the same course as me?! Well, I had a late interview (beginning of September) and at the time only 4 people were on the course- it's like gold dust trying to find anyone!
I'm staying but not in halls, in private accommodation. I was too late for halls (long complicated situation) so I don't exactly have a clue who I'm staying with. What about you? Are you staying with anyone? Love Fran x
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 26
Haha! Is it a little bit sad that i'm so excited to find someone who's doing the same course as me?! Well, I had a late interview (beginning of September) and at the time only 4 people were on the course- it's like gold dust trying to find anyone!
I'm staying but not in halls, in private accommodation. I was too late for halls (long complicated situation) so I don't exactly have a clue who I'm staying with. What about you? Are you staying with anyone? Love Fran x

Trust me - I feel the same! I'm so happy that I've found someone doing my course! Oh, well I knew that it be a small course but I didn't know it would be that small! I'm staying on campus. Are you living in Ormskirk? Where are you from anyway!

Shadlea xxx
Oh well I quite like the fact that it's small. I guess it just shatters my steorotypical typical image of having a lectures with 100's of other students! ️Im staying in Old Skelmersdale, around 3 miles from the uni so I'll be biking everyday. I'm from York so it's a little bit traveling difference. Where are you from? Also how did your skills tests go?! Xxx
Reply 28
Oh well I quite like the fact that it's small. I guess it just shatters my steorotypical typical image of having a lectures with 100's of other students! ️Im staying in Old Skelmersdale, around 3 miles from the uni so I'll be biking everyday. I'm from York so it's a little bit traveling difference. Where are you from? Also how did your skills tests go?! Xxx

That's weird! York was my second choice. I loved York - it's such a lovely place.

I'm from Manchester, so moving to a little town is going to be so strange. I'm excited to go exploring the town though!

What about the free shuttle bus? Is that just from the train station?

WELL - I left my skills test too late and failed it twice. I basically ran out of time and instead they offered me the same course but I have to do a PGCE instead after three years. What about you?
It is gorgeous, but when you have lived in the same place for 18 years it does get boring. There's only so many times you can get amazed by the minster you see every single day.
Hey let me send you my number by personal message- if that's okay with you? I think it would be easier. Xxx
Reply 30
It is gorgeous, but when you have lived in the same place for 18 years it does get boring. There's only so many times you can get amazed by the minster you see every single day.
Hey let me send you my number by personal message- if that's okay with you? I think it would be easier. Xxx

I've sent you a message, did you get it? :smile: xx

Quick Reply

Latest