The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Morning all :smile:
Original post by Flobie
It's awesome :') are you starting uni this year?

yeah :smile:

Original post by WelshBluebird

morning :smile:
Original post by WelshBluebird

Morning :smile:
Original post by ChrisLay1
Morning :smile:

morning :tongue: are we still on?
Original post by bookworm246love

Oh yes :wink: but I will be on here later as I need to try and get my assignment done.
Started part one of the big uni shop, I went absolutely crazy ahaha even bought myself a printer :lol:

I feel like I'm shopping for a new house as though I'm never coming back home again :lol:
Original post by itssimplyme
Started part one of the big uni shop, I went absolutely crazy ahaha even bought myself a printer :lol:

I feel like I'm shopping for a new house as though I'm never coming back home again :lol:

Lol u wont use it prob

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tomsta
Lol u wont use it prob

Posted from TSR Mobile

Shhhhhh, I always get overexcited and like buying new things :teehee:

It was so hard to walk past Topshop without going in, despite doing a big shop last week!
Shhhhhh, I always get overexcited and like buying new things :teehee:

It was so hard to walk past Topshop without going in, despite doing a big shop last week!

Ofc ur excited its a big thing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh yes :wink: but I will be on here later as I need to try and get my assignment done.

oh okay :lol:

oh simply haha, i still need to get a few things having only six days left :woo: when do you start?
Original post by Tomsta
Ofc ur excited its a big thing

Posted from TSR Mobile

My little brother was like 'When you go, it's going to be boring because you always do really cool things with me' ahaha, I was like awwww :lol: genuinely want to bring him along!

oh simply haha, i still need to get a few things having only six days left :woo: when do you start?

ahaha, I even bought a bunch of things I already have but just wanted a new version :tongue: I'm now just looking around for a cute planner - saw a couple today but they didn't quite do it for me :wink:

I don't leave until the 28th so still a while yet :frown: but I just couldn't resist :lol: Have you got the majority of things? :smile:
My little brother was like 'When you go, it's going to be boring because you always do really cool things with me' ahaha, I was like awwww :lol: genuinely want to bring him along!

ahaha, I even bought a bunch of things I already have but just wanted a new version :tongue: I'm now just looking around for a cute planner - saw a couple today but they didn't quite do it for me :wink:

I don't leave until the 28th so still a while yet :frown: but I just couldn't resist :lol: Have you got the majority of things? :smile:

Afternoon :biggrin: (not really morning anymore :tongue:) I need to get Uni supplies soon, haven't yet considering Wednesday and Thursday this week will be my first official start of Uni.
Afternoon :biggrin: (not really morning anymore :tongue:) I need to get Uni supplies soon, haven't yet considering Wednesday and Thursday this week will be my first official start of Uni.

Hey Chris :smile: How are you?

Ah, yes that makes sense! Hope you have as much fun as I did :lol:
Hey Chris :smile: How are you?

Ah, yes that makes sense! Hope you have as much fun as I did :lol:

Okay thanks, you? :smile:
Okay thanks, you? :smile:

I'm good, just really sleepy - should take a power nap tbh :tongue:

same here with my sister!

oh okay :tongue: aww okay :hugs: i think so...just need to sort out everything today
same here with my sister!

oh okay :tongue: aww okay :hugs: i think so...just need to sort out everything today

Aww, how old is your sister? :smile:

woo, enjoy!

Did you end up listening to that Echo & The Bunnymen song in the end?

This version of that song is great too :biggrin:

[video="youtube;gFHW3_30LIk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFHW3_30LIk[/video]
Aww, how old is your sister? :smile:

woo, enjoy!

14 :smile: your brother?

haha thanks, going to more stressful than anything :lol:
Did you end up listening to that Echo & The Bunnymen song in the end?

This version of that song is great too :biggrin:

[video="youtube;gFHW3_30LIk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFHW3_30LIk[/video]

ohh :facepalm: completely forgot

listening to this one now

Latest