The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

So its break and I'm still not feeling too good. Ive had a headache for like 5 days now (need to go to the doctor about it.)still feeling really panicy and stuff from earlier also. So scared I'm gonna have an attack or something though.
Original post by guitaristemily
So its break and I'm still not feeling too good. Ive had a headache for like 5 days now (need to go to the doctor about it.)still feeling really panicy and stuff from earlier also. So scared I'm gonna have an attack or something though.

:console: sounds like seeing your GP is a good idea if your headache has lasted that long! is there someone you can talk to at school/college about it maybe like a nurse or counsellor?
Original post by guitaristemily

Don't know if it's normal, but I tend to get headaches a lot when I'm very panicky/stressed, so it's possibly related for you too? Not sure what to suggest for panic attacks in school (I used o just go hide in the toilets which probably wasn't the best thing to do :colondollar:) is there a first aider/someone pastoral related you could go and see about it though, or a friend you could warn and they could tru and stay and help you? :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3923
I have reps from re: MHSS but not MHSS, and when I click to see where they're from I'm not allowed to access the page, what's going on :s-smilie:
Gave myself a panic attack doing emergency stop in driving lesson then had hysterical giggling. Apparently I sound like a crazy person :rolleyes:. Also turns out I had work this morning, I had no idea of this fact but it was covered so I guess that's fine. Have decided tomorrow is the day I sort out dsa and other paperwork stuff and uni shopping is Thursday. Can't quite believe I'm actually going back.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Riku
I have reps from re: MHSS but not MHSS, and when I click to see where they're from I'm not allowed to access the page, what's going on :s-smilie:

They're probably from posts that have now been deleted?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks everyone, feeling exhausted today but at least the voices have gone :colondollar:

Original post by Riku

Think some of the posts from last night's arguments got binned. You should have 9 points from me though! :yep:
Original post by Riku

means the posts you had repped were deleted for some reason, probably off topic or something or dealing with a troll :smile:

Original post by Valvopus
Gave myself a panic attack doing emergency stop in driving lesson then had hysterical giggling. Apparently I sound like a crazy person :rolleyes:. Also turns out I had work this morning, I had no idea of this fact but it was covered so I guess that's fine. Have decided tomorrow is the day I sort out dsa and other paperwork stuff and uni shopping is Thursday. Can't quite believe I'm actually going back.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: hope you are okay now, panic attacks are awful! I get the giggles as well, worst thing was when I got them at college so people thought I was having a fit :s-smilie: good luck with DSA and Uni :smile:
Original post by Riku

Someone repped a post which has now been deleted.
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard

:hugs: hope you are okay now, panic attacks are awful! I get the giggles as well, worst thing was when I got them at college so people thought I was having a fit :s-smilie: good luck with DSA and Uni :smile:

Yeah it's the third one I've had while driving. First one that I would say wasn't my driving instructor stressing me out though (seriously who makes a car veer off course at 65 while they're not the one driving?). I think the giggling is just nervous energy more than anything else, didn't really feel like a laugh or cry moment.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Valvopus
Yeah it's the third one I've had while driving. First one that I would say wasn't my driving instructor stressing me out though (seriously who makes a car veer off course at 65 while they're not the one driving?). I think the giggling is just nervous energy more than anything else, didn't really feel like a laugh or cry moment.

Posted from TSR Mobile

fair enough, imagine it's pretty nerve racking an experience anyway even without your instructor being annoying! hopefully they are better next time as they know you are nervous and stuff! yeah that's understandable, I think for me it was just stress used to make me panic & make jokes to distract myself/others from the stress, sadly just tended to end up with me unable to stop laughing! :redface:
Reply 3931
Original post by furryface12
They're probably from posts that have now been deleted?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Thanks everyone, feeling exhausted today but at least the voices have gone :colondollar:

Think some of the posts from last night's arguments got binned. You should have 9 points from me though! :yep:

means the posts you had repped were deleted for some reason, probably off topic or something or dealing with a troll :smile:

Original post by rmhumphries
Someone repped a post which has now been deleted.

Ah OK, I know what it was. Thanks guys, hope everyone is alright today? :smile:
Original post by Riku

Yeah, not bad thanks - yourself?
Original post by Riku

still a bit groggy from crazy sleep, mood is okay I guess, hopefully some lunch helps a bit though! how are you? :smile:
Reply 3934
Original post by rmhumphries
Yeah, not bad thanks - yourself?

Yeah OK too thanks. have an appointment for some voluntary organisation in a few hours! :smile:

still a bit groggy from crazy sleep, mood is okay I guess, hopefully some lunch helps a bit though! how are you? :smile:

Ah yeah, sleep patterns are a nightmare :tongue: :hugs:

I'm alright too thanks :smile:
Original post by Riku

I'm alright thanks, jsut had a ridiculously scary asthma attack but other than that ok :smile: You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
think I might have the flu. I feel dreadful. meant to be going back to uni tomorrow too :cry2:
Original post by furryface12
I'm alright thanks, jsut had a ridiculously scary asthma attack but other than that ok :smile: You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

so sorry to hear that :jumphug: :frown:
Original post by ScaryScience
think I might have the flu. I feel dreadful. meant to be going back to uni tomorrow too :cry2:

-huggging- I prescribe much tea, and lots of rubbish telly.
Apologies for going walkabout again, just fancied a little break from TSR. :smile: But :spank: you've been arguing without me! Everybody knows that if there's an argument going on, I wanna be right there in the middle of it. :tongue:

*sorta joking, sorta not*

Original post by laurenatlantic
Is there anyone on here who experiences psychosis and has memory loss during their episodes?

Need some solace here :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I get alcohol-related psychosis, with a lot of memory loss. I still drink (less than I used to and only with people I trust, as a token nod to common sense :tongue:), and it can be hard sometimes to tell when I've had memory loss solely from the booze, and when I've had psychotic symptoms. :s-smilie:

Dunno if that's anything you can relate to, but I thought I'd share my bit anyway. :smile:

Original post by ParadoxSocks
Still enjoying my uni commute in the morning. I think it's good for me and gives me time to work and think about the day and it also sections uni and home off a bit more if that makes sense? I do worry about falling asleep on the way home though and ending up miles and miles away on the train.

Still need to find somewhere in my uni town to stay the night so I can be there once a week for the PGCE school meetings that start at 7.55am but I'll worry about it later.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Try looking on airbnb for a place to stay - people all over the place list accommodation for holidays and stuff. :smile:

Original post by .snowflake.
Wow. Should not be allowed caffeine. Currently BUZZZZZING.

COFFEEEEEEE!!!! :nutcase:

PONCHO CONGRATULATIONS AND CELEBRATIONS AND MASSIVE HUG SQUISHES.

SOCKLE YOU AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND ARE BEYOND ADORABLE

ROB :suith:

Latest