The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Bellerin and Hayden are gonna get some serious game time this season.
Original post by manchesterunited15
I mean currently though, Debuchy's injured and isn't Monreal too

Monreal isn't injured we have Gibbs coming back though. So I guess monreal could fill in at cb as can flamini at rb.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Numan786
Monreal isn't injured we have Gibbs coming back though. So I guess monreal could fill in at cb as can flamini at rb.

Posted from TSR Mobile

He is injured, he's out of the squad for the Dortmund match.
Original post by Pete_91
Bellerin and Hayden are gonna get some serious game time this season.

are they any good
Original post by manchesterunited15
are they any good

Both very promising but very raw youngsters. Bellerin broke Walcotts sprint record so will be an attacking full back in the future like Gibbs. As to how they'll do in the first team, that's anyone's guess.
Hayden had a brilliant game against the U21s and Bellerin has been on an upward trajectory since joining the club. At least one of them will establish themselves as a squad player this season (hoping Hayden more than Bellerin).
Thoughts on the FIFA 15 Arsenal ratings? :p:

http://www.futhead.com/15/clubs/arsenal/
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
Its the media we have in this country, its just so .....
Welbeck scores 2 goals for England and all of a sudden its a mistake that United made in letting him go and he's going to be the signing of the summer. Some of the things the media prints is cringeworthy.

Yeah not being funny or anything but it's just getting ridiculous the way lvg's bum is just being licked like nobody's business. Anyways... there's three CL matches tomorrow (RM v Basel, AFC v BVB and LFC v Lud), which one will you be watching? :smile: (I'm srs)
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Yeah not being funny or anything but it's just getting ridiculous the way lvg's bum is just being licked like nobody's business. Anyways... there's three CL matches tomorrow (RM v Basel, AFC v BVB and LFC v Lud), which one will you be watching? :smile: (I'm srs)

Tbh, most journalists are scared of him. The pre press conference before the QPR match, one of the journalists got done by LVG, I posted it somewhere in the United thread although I doubt you'd want to go searching for it :wink:.

C'mon LP, you know I'll watch the Arsenal Dortmund match. I want Arsenal to qualify from their group so on this rare occasion (so more CL games cause fatigue and affect you league campaign :wink:) I'll be rooting for them #TeamLPWOLO is on although Dortmund have Kagawa so hmm. It's really not a contest tbh. RM Basel game looks interesting but RM should walk it (although with their current form its worrying but they have enough individual brilliance to see them through). I'm going to watch the opening and pre match warmup for the LFC Lud match though, when the KOP sings YNWA, it really is an amazing scene on a European night.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by little_tom
Hayden had a brilliant game against the U21s and Bellerin has been on an upward trajectory since joining the club. At least one of them will establish themselves as a squad player this season (hoping Hayden more than Bellerin).

Do you think that this was in Wenger's thinking when not getting a CB and loaning out Jenkinson?

Still I think that it's worth giving players you hope to integrate in the team around the end of the season in league games(if your fate has already been sealed for top 4/title). Do you think that they'll actually make it or will it be squad player in the Djourou or Carl Jenkinson sense?
Original post by Mr Smurf

Who the hell is galindo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr Smurf

Kos should be 83, Sanchez an 85, Ozil should get down graded to 84/85, Giroud up to 81. That's the only changes I'd make to it in my opinion.
Soldado and Adebayor are both higher rated than Giroud. Lol.

Either Ramsey is too low or Eriksen is too high too, because they are both 83 (I'd say Eriksen should be 81). Oscar should be lower than Ramsey too. Hazard is very high at 88 as well, not sure what he's done to be rated above Aguero (86), Silva should be higher than him. Same could be said for RVP at 88 after last season. To be honest looking at the top ratings it's a pile of crap this year. No way should Negredo/Dzeko be the same as Sturridge. Schurrle and Walcott should both be 82-83 and both above Navas. Torres should be lower. Cazorla should be lower. Szczesny at 80 is beyond crap, especially when Lloris is 85. Meh...
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by jam278
Do you think that this was in Wenger's thinking when not getting a CB and loaning out Jenkinson?

Still I think that it's worth giving players you hope to integrate in the team around the end of the season in league games(if your fate has already been sealed for top 4/title). Do you think that they'll actually make it or will it be squad player in the Djourou or Carl Jenkinson sense?

I think wenger plans to see Hayden and chambers as the future cb partnership although he could just easily buy a new cb if Hayden isn't cutting it. Rb in the future we're looking good I think with bellerin and jenkinson battling for a spot and with both being athletic and pacy more so bellerin should be good for arsenals style of play but I think jenkinson can be a great rb if he works on his ball distribution and handling pressure as well as not ball watching.

Lb is anyone's guess if I'm honest I mean Gibbs and monreal are there but I hope we have a good prospect coming through the ranks and hopefully English but I think someone from France may be bought or we should just try and raid the barca youth academy like with bellerin he he.

Posted from TSR Mobile

plz bellerin, should have sprinted and shot tho.
Chambers a 50/50 with tonsillitis. 3 senior defenders + Bellerin in the squad with 0 backup, all of whom will be starting. dats the Arsene way.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20140915/team-news-debuchy-chambers-monreal
Reply 8896
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
Chambers a 50/50 with tonsillitis. 3 senior defenders + Bellerin in the squad with 0 backup, all of whom will be starting. dats the Arsene way.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20140915/team-news-debuchy-chambers-monreal

you know what you need to sign in January atleast

Spoiler

Original post by EmperorMustard
Soldado and Adebayor are both higher rated than Giroud. Lol.

Either Ramsey is too low or Eriksen is too high too, because they are both 83 (I'd say Eriksen should be 81). Oscar should be lower than Ramsey too. Hazard is very high at 88 as well, not sure what he's done to be rated above Aguero (86), Silva should be higher than him. Same could be said for RVP at 88 after last season. To be honest looking at the top ratings it's a pile of crap this year. No way should Negredo/Dzeko be the same as Sturridge. Schurrle and Walcott should both be 82-83 and both above Navas. Torres should be lower. Cazorla should be lower. Szczesny at 80 is beyond crap, especially when Lloris is 85. Meh...

FIFA always **** up the important ratings. Getting more and more absurd by the year.:angry:
Reply 8898
but if it continues, do you expect to see a 3 at the back formation at some point? with Flamini at CB, and Walcott and Sanchez as wingbacks
Original post by swarly
but if it continues, do you expect to see a 3 at the back formation at some point? with Flamini at CB, and Walcott and Sanchez as wingbacks

lol

Latest