The Student Room Group

probably a tad cliche, would i suit my nose pierced?

this subject had pondered me for a while now, many people have said I would, but im not sure:L
probably not the best pictures, but at least they show my nose(I hate my nose so I don't think it would suit)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I think you could pull it off - a ring maybe?

But if you don't want one then don't get it - if you did get it & regretted it I guess you could always let it heal up :smile:
Original post by aoxa
I think you could pull it off - a ring maybe?

But if you don't want one then don't get it - if you did get it & regretted it I guess you could always let it heal up :smile:

I agree with the ring idea, I might see if I can pick up a fake ring and stud and test it out?
Reply 3
Original post by blazealcindor
I agree with the ring idea, I might see if I can pick up a fake ring and stud and test it out?

Go for it - at least then you'll be able to decide properly
Reply 4
I think a stud would suit you more; it would compliment the brightness of your eye .
lel nose piercings are gross. especially when you take it out and theres a massive hole there.
Original post by ChickenMadness
lel nose piercings are gross. especially when you take it out and theres a massive hole there.

the holes not that big, nor noticeable
the holes not that big, nor noticeable

lol it's noticeable.
lol it's noticeable.

I know a few people with it pierced, and in my opinion its not that noticeable.
Yes!! it would definitely suit you, and you have 6 weeks healing time to decide anyway,
btw, you're veryyy pretty! :p:$
Reply 10
I think no, your nose is too big. But you created this thread so that people will say "awww, you're really pretty!" so you'll ignore my opinion anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Juno
I think no, your nose is too big. But you created this thread so that people will say "awww, you're really pretty!" so you'll ignore my opinion anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile

actually, I created this thread to get some honest opinions so I can figure out whether to bother asking my mum or not, I appreciate your comment and I take it into consideration. However, I'm not looking for people to go 'Awww, you're really pretty!' and I'm pretty sure I'm not otherwise the title of this thread might be something like 'am I pretty or not'...
I know a few people with it pierced, and in my opinion its not that noticeable.

in my opinion your opinion is invalid.

But serious I'm biased because I don't really like piercings anyway. But stuff like those vampire fang things and nose piercings are quite :yucky: looking because the holes are in really obvious places. And it's just poking holes in a pretty (in your case) face really.

I have a bunch of friends who have masses of piercings.
in my opinion your opinion is invalid.

But serious I'm biased because I don't really like piercings anyway. But stuff like those vampire fang things and nose piercings are quite :yucky: looking because the holes are in really obvious places. And it's just poking holes in a pretty (in your case) face really.

I have a bunch of friends who have masses of piercings.

Yeah I see what you mean, im not a massive fan of face full of metal but I wont distance myself from people who support that. I've thought about getting my nose done for a while but im on the tipping point of would it suit or not, thankyou for your opinion though:smile:
Surely the only creature that suits having a ring through its nose is a large and fierce bull?
I think it would suit you. Wear a small and subtle stud. By the way, you have really pretty eyes. :smile:
1) I think you'd look awesome with a nose piercing - pay no heed to the person who said your nose is too big; people with big noses can often be the best looking with nose piercings, as they can define the shape of your nose, take away attention from certain details, and look pretty and delicate compared to a piercing which occupies the entirety of a tiny nose.
2) The hole is miniscule - the people who say it's big and noticeable must have been looking at some seriously strange piercings! Nose piercings are done with a 0.8-1.2mm needle, and the hole tends to shrink to about 0.8-1mm anyway (which looks even smaller in person, because of the shape of the fistula). Honestly, I take my nose ring out every day for work and when I come in with it in they always ask if I just had it done, and I wear 1.2mm jewellery.

If you want it done, go ahead and have it done, it's your body and your decision. If you don't like it, it's as simple as taking it out.
Good luck!
Nice eyes. :moon:
I reckon you'd suit one yessss x

izzyforyouandme.blogspot.co.uk check out my blog for tips like that

How big do you think nose studs are? Haha, the hole is so tiny it doesn't even show, and even if it does it just looks like a pore.

To OP yes I think it would suit, you kind of look like you'd have a nose piercing anyway from those photos... I don't really know how to explain it better than that! Just put a fake stud in or something for the day and see what you think.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending