The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

im so glad i havent had an attack today. i hope one doesnt sneak up on me during the later part of this eveing, or the early part of this morning.
It went well. :woo:
Original post by PandaWho
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1410814622.315466.jpg

Just a couple from my travels :wink: though im sure iv had more, but dont think the others are printed. Like i got a plain pink one when i went to disneyland :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:eek: You went to disneyland! I'm so jealous! I think the best camp I've been on was joint between three counties in 2007, I did apply to this http://www.nsgso.com/nsgso/nsgso_-_home.html this year but didn't get in :frown: I need to get involved more...
Im a ****ing horrible person. what is wrong with me. erigfibvis
Original post by guitaristemily
im so glad i havent had an attack today. i hope one doesnt sneak up on me during the later part of this eveing, or the early part of this morning.

Yay!
Original post by furryface12
I actually find tiredness the least bad (I won't say best) part in many ways! It seems to make makes other conditions I have worse, and also if I do something one day I generally get really really bad the next day, so like when I had four exams in three days it was a bit of a disaster really :redface: Concentration in particular has a massive effect really quickly, like at the minute I can manage to read about ten pages of a book on a good day and then am absolutely shattered for the rest of the day. On a bad day I can't do anything at all :unimpressed: Anyways, I just seem to be moaning at you tonight for no reason, so I'll shut up! :colondollar: I hope yours doesn't get any worse, any questions feel free to ask :smile:

Haha it's fine :tongue: It sounds like you have it pretty damn bad though, really not good :frown:

Original post by Odd socks
How did you find getting diagnosed with CFS? I've been inexplicably tired and cold constantly for about a year or so now, I've had blood tests which came back clear and there doesn't seem to be any actual cause :/ I'm currently not sure whether it's CFS or just a symptom of depression

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well my doctor was suggesting it from day one really, I had a really sore throat for a few months then the tiredness started, tests came back clear etc. so he basically just concluded that it was a post viral version of CFS... I still have a sore throat, but it's numb now, it just looks really horrible still :tongue:
Original post by ScaryScience

No you're not, hun :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tibbz2
Haha it's fine :tongue: It sounds like you have it pretty damn bad though, really not good :frown:

Well my doctor was suggesting it from day one really, I had a really sore throat for a few months then the tiredness started, tests came back clear etc. so he basically just concluded that it was a post viral version of CFS... I still have a sore throat, but it's numb now, it just looks really horrible still :tongue:

Sorry :frown: I don't normally moan this much, I promise! :tongue:

Odd Socks, that's basically how I was diagnosed too, although they still can't work out what the virus actual was!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by tasha96

Yay! :biggrin:

You're not! You're lovely, just not very well at the minute :frown:
jumping on this - i have some senior section stuff as im a ranger :P

:five:
i was never a ranger, but i was a young leader from 14-18 and a lone senior section member :woo:
you going to do your ALQ??

Original post by furryface12
:eek: You went to disneyland! I'm so jealous! I think the best camp I've been on was joint between three counties in 2007, I did apply to this http://www.nsgso.com/nsgso/nsgso_-_home.html this year but didn't get in :frown: I need to get involved more...

seriously DONT be jealous. a coach load of brownies, i think it was 16 hours each way. i could have murdered a couple of the girls! haha i spent the first night crying.
that sounds fun!
if i hadnt have moved, i could have potentially just got back from Sangam :O but i moved :sad:
i want to go abroad on my guiding journey, but a bit scared :tongue:
Original post by Sabertooth
x

The_Lonely_Goatherd
x

Or, if you turn up earlier than expected, just pretend (:angel: :ninja:) to be really deep in prayer and/or meditation so no one disturbs you. Though I'm not sure if that's acceptable in Catholic churches :o:

Original post by tasha96

:party:

So glad for you!

You're not - I've hardly ever spoken to you but I know you're not horrible :nah: :jumphug:
:five:
i was never a ranger, but i was a young leader from 14-18 and a lone senior section member :woo:
you going to do your ALQ??

guessing your meaning the adult leader thing; if so, thinking about it.

im not a young leader though, maybe i should do the young leader thing as part of my look wider XD.

Original post by .snowflake.
Yay!

but i still might have one later on, which kinda sucks.

im not a young leader though, maybe i should do the young leader thing as part of my look wider XD.

Look wider is SO fun :yep:
do it :poke:
iv done Look wider and followed onto my Chiefs Guide Challenge, my Commonwealth Award and iv JUST started my Queens Guide Award :O
call me crazy :tongue:
Walls screaming snd we neeed to run to gwt out now
Look wider is SO fun :yep:
do it :poke:
iv done Look wider and followed onto my Chiefs Guide Challenge, my Commonwealth Award and iv JUST started my Queens Guide Award :O
call me crazy :tongue:

your not crazy.

i kinda am becuase im going like 2 arts, music, and performing art for gcse.
off to hospital I go. when will this ever ****ing end? I cannot endure this any more.

but i still might have one later on, which kinda sucks.

go to sleep before your brain goes Lol, nope -heres a panic attack- Or atleast, that's what I'd do.
off to hospital I go. when will this ever ****ing end? I cannot endure this any more.

hope your ok hun, let us know how it goes :lovehug:
Original post by .snowflake.
go to sleep before your brain goes Lol, nope -heres a panic attack- Or atleast, that's what I'd do.

i would, but im not tired, so yeah.
Forgot I said I'd replace the burst lightbulb in the toilet :frown: feel like I'm a **** flatmate

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest