The Student Room Group

TSR Premier League predictions 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
From now on I'm just gonna be throwing one obscure scoreline in there. Thanks Chelsea and Southampton.

From now on, each match that could go either way i might just say 0-0 to maybe get at least 1 correct score... :colonhash:
3 points so far, nice one
Original post by asr11
From now on, each match that could go either way i might just say 0-0 to maybe get at least 1 correct score... :colonhash:

I know right? I usually do that for matches that include Hull, West Ham, West Brom, Stoke etc etc lol.
Original post by Qari
You're a villa supporter I assume

Liverpool lost ;D
Reply 304
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
Liverpool lost ;D

You were right congrats :tongue:
Original post by Qari
You were right congrats :tongue:

Got lucky I guess. Damn it I knew I should have gone for a narrow Leicester win but thought since its at the Britannia, Stoke rarely lose at home and always put up a fight.
Chelsea are going to win.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 307
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
Got lucky I guess. Damn it I knew I should have gone for a narrow Leicester win but thought since its at the Britannia, Stoke rarely lose at home and always put up a fight.

I knew Leicster would get a goal but I thought Stoke would get one as well :tongue:
5 points so far.
thank god i got that everton result perfect.

i am just so bad at this :/
United have saved me from another abysmal week. Cheers, di Maria.
Reply 310
Chelsea match I guessed 3-2 actual was 4-2
United match I guessed 3-0 actual was 4-0
Stoke match I guessed 1-1 actual was 0-1

Those 3 matches I dropped/lost points because of 1 goal. That pissed me off
10 points so far. Decent.
6 points so far. Ffs I just cant seem to get into the run of getting good points. Always missing a perfect score by a goal.
Reply 313
Leader is 2 points clear, quite a few people who could overtake them with a perfect score...
#pray4ascoredraw

Posted from TSR Mobile
8 points in the end which is solid.
i did get 2 perfect scores though (united 4-0 QPR and west brom 0-2 everton) so i only actually got 4/10 outcomes correct which is pretty poor... :/

as long as i'm in the top half of active participants i'm happy
11 points. Got the Arsenal/City score and West Brom/Everton ones perfectly, and 5 others correct, which is quite good :biggrin:
Original post by Arkasia
11 points. Got the Arsenal/City score and West Brom/Everton ones perfectly, and 5 others correct, which is quite good :biggrin:

7/10 including 2 perfect scores is a ridiculously good prediction :cool:
Original post by Lúcio
7/10 including 2 perfect scores is a ridiculously good prediction :cool:

It totally makes up for me getting 4 points in another round :colondollar:
Original post by Arkasia
It totally makes up for me getting 4 points in another round :colondollar:

you win some you lose some
prediction scores for the individual gameweek are gonna be fairly varied because of shock results and all that; sometimes you just get lucky

but you can't get lucky for the entire season; people at the top come the end of the season will deserve to be there.
i hope mu15 doesn't win :/

Quick Reply

Latest