The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:
beside myself. been feeling really **** and emotional and got to uni. absolutely ****. parents were horrible the whole way, calling me names, and we argued and it was ****ing horrible. then I got my stuff out of the car and they just stayed sitting in the front, and they just said 'see you' and drove away. now left in a ****ty room all by myself surrounded by boxes I need to unpack but just bawling my eyes out :bawling:
Original post by ScaryScience
:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:
beside myself. been feeling really **** and emotional and got to uni. absolutely ****. parents were horrible the whole way, calling me names, and we argued and it was ****ing horrible. then I got my stuff out of the car and they just stayed sitting in the front, and they just said 'see you' and drove away. now left in a ****ty room all by myself surrounded by boxes I need to unpack but just bawling my eyes out :bawling:

Oh honey :console: they sound awful :frown: wish I could give you a hug :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by james1211
Have the dentist soon. Scared. I eat too many sweets :colondollar:

I've been less than thorough with teeth brushing recently and have drank loads of diet coke daily and my teeth were 'perfect' when i went last week, so I wouldn't sweat it :tongue:
Little cousin cried and said he didn't want me to leave for uni because I'll forget about him :cry2: I feel like such a bad person :frown: :lol:
Original post by lauraaaaa
I've been less than thorough with teeth brushing recently and have drank loads of diet coke daily and my teeth were 'perfect' when i went last week, so I wouldn't sweat it :tongue:

It's the cost I don't like :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lauraaaaa
Little cousin cried and said he didn't want me to leave for uni because I'll forget about him :cry2: I feel like such a bad person :frown: :lol:

awww. romise that you'll send him postcards and things?
Original post by james1211
It's the cost I don't like :colondollar:

Oh yeah you have to pay don't you...dentist prices are ridiculous -.-
Original post by .snowflake.
awww. romise that you'll send him postcards and things?

I'm coming back for his birthday in a month, he's gone more than a month without seeing me before haha I'll see him on Thursday before I go anyway!
im never going to be okay ever ever again. I wish I wasn't alive I cant take this pain
Original post by Odd socks
Oh honey :console: they sound awful :frown: wish I could give you a hug :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs:
I've brought my new puppy home today and he's fast asleep now!
Original post by SweetNothing
I've brought my new puppy home today and he's fast asleep now!

I would love a new dog, but if I'm off to uni next year then it would be unfair to get one as I would never see it regularly :frown:
I am off to college again today for my second week of GCSE English and Maths. But I am in relaxed way which is good I left a lot earlier which is good so no stressing on getting there.

In other news my parents are coming tomorrow from Mexico woop they have been away for two weeks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tyrion is right. A disability is defined as a chronic health condition which has/ is expected to last for 12 months or longer.
Hence, MH conditions do come under the disability discrimination act.

Thank you :smile:

Also thinking "disabled" is an insult is really ableist!!!
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister

Also you can get DISABLlED living allowance and DISABLED students allowance when you suffer from mental illness :smile:

Oh how we love trolls :five:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PandaWho
Also you can get DISABLlED living allowance and DISABLED students allowance when you suffer from mental illness :smile:

Oh how we love trolls :five:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly!

Lmao they're not even creative anymore, "hurrrdur let's insult disabled people!!1!" It's pathetic
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister

mm. I don't personally consider myself disabled w.r.t my panic disorder; when I have it under control. I prefer to think of it as I'm really, really good at trying to keep myself safe. Sometimes my brain takes it a bit too far :/

Original post by PandaWho
i think youl find its not.

So please come back when your not trolling and when youv done REAL research with REAL facts

Posted from TSR Mobile

^ this. I swear its the PHQ i used to fill in.
mm. I don't personally consider myself disabled w.r.t my panic disorder; when I have it under control. I prefer to think of it as I'm really, really good at trying to keep myself safe. Sometimes my brain takes it a bit too far :/

^ this. I swear its the PHQ i used to fill in.

That's a good way of thinking of it :smile: I tend to think of myself as differently abled
Hi Guys

Sorry about the troll that seemed to pass through. All evidence of their presence has now been removed. :ninja:

Just a quick reminder, try not to respond to trolls, because most of the time it only makes matters worse.

Hope you're all ok :h:
Unpopular opinion but placebo's have been proven to work. The guy had a point.

*Prepares to be utterly shot down by everyone in this thread*
(edited 9 years ago)
So I made it to University! First step out of the way.

Now I just need to find where all my lectures are held. I'm not that confident so looking through all the buildings is a bit of a struggle since I end up looking like a fool. Spent an hour wondering around campus aimlessly and got frustrated so ended up sitting in the coffee shop having a coffee on my own :redface:.

Still at least I found one room that I need for tomorrow so I know where to go and how long it'll take to get there.

Haven't really made any friends yet so will have to see how things go. I'm not a very sociable person and I don't tend to go out all that much. Everyone keeps asking me to go out but I'd rather sit in at the moment and organise myself properly.

Not really looking forward to the start of lessons since I sleep a lot due to medication and I have some early starts. Time will tell if I end up missing them due to over-sleeping.

Latest