The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Henrikh Mkhitaryan makes girouds finishing not seem so bad
Reply 9141
'What is Mikel Arteta doing? What is he doing there?' have a feeling you will hear a lot of that this season.
I swear every time someone slightly misplaces a pass the reciever just stands ther and doesnt bother to do anything
Reply 9143
Original post by baconbutty
Henrikh Mkhitaryan makes girouds finishing not seem so bad

the former is not a striker by trade though
Original post by yodawg321
Lol you are trashing him because of this? Have you seen Neuer play?

He doesn't learn, he does that all the time and gets lucky. He needs a talking to.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by samiz20891
Basel: Ramos pushes up as usual, Basel win the ball in midfield release their forward who just runs straight through, has an option on the left too but decides against it and Pepe tries to get across but by the time he gets there, the forward has had a shot from the edge of the box and buries it in the bottom left hand corner.

Funny thing is Modric tries a fancy overhead kick that goes backwards and nearly lets Basel score a minute or two within that goal.

Nice one. Lol at Modric. His ball for Bale's goal was :coma:
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
We can be a team when Arsenal and United arent playing :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Deal lol.

WELBECKK!! FFS man.
Dat guy!!!
Sixteen million.
Its really not the result that botheres me.. its the performance and the attitude.

I dont mind loosing away to dortmund, its dissapointing but not a result that kills a CL campaign, and certianly not something that should have a lot read into.. (as long as we play better at home..)

But what does concern me is the performance, how dire its been, and how awful the team was set out.. The squad is already looking painfully thin, and wenger is looking clueless by keeping playing formations which are clearly not working..

Thats what worries me, not the result - the performance, and more so, wenger..

(in other news, welbeck looks terrible tonight.. Il give him a few more games to settle in, but he really needs a goal soon)
****ing great finishing Welbeck
Reply 9151
welbeck.

3 chances. 3 goal kicks.
Hahaha what a biased commentator on this stream. Wilshere does down.. "Got to be a foul, got to be"

Replay proceeds to show Wilshere clearly pushing the Dortmund player in the face and... Silence.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Deal lol.

WELBECKK!! FFS man.

Haha :tongue:

And thats why we sold him. You guys desperately need a DM and a ST as well as CB. But thats all common knowledge, dont know how Wenger doesnt see it :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Arteta off, YES!! Waste of space that man is!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Arsenal have been woeful

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by xDave-
Sixteen million.

Not even a 16p finish.
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
Haha :tongue:

And thats why we sold him. You guys desperately need a DM and a ST as well as CB. But thats all common knowledge, dont know how Wenger doesnt see it :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because he's an idiot.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Arsene knows best
I want to sit Chesny down and ask him wtf went wrong in his life.

Latest