The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I feel so deflated. I hate when things are crap, it just makes me such a crap person to be around irl.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Nice one. Lol at Modric. His ball for Bale's goal was :coma:

That goal was brilliant, Tbf bale has been great too. Basel are trying their hardest but just can't handle them but RM cockiness could have already cost them 2 goals, and why Ramos plays more like a striker than a central defender I will never understand. Tbf they are so good attackingly that they are reasonably suspectible on the counter.
Reply 9182
Swear the referee has given stupid fouls against us tonight. Not allowed us to build on anything
Reply 9183
would hate to do a career mode with this Arsenal squad. you literally need one more player for every position bar CAM, LM. and so much deadwood needing replacing all together, looking at you Mertesacker.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Peggles_*
He literally just ran straight at our goal, even up to the 6 yard line, joke ting.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The guy in your pic is trash :/
Don't know how many times I have said this, but we will NEVER do anything in Europe with Arsene Wenger in charge. inb4 15 minutes away in 2006, he didn't win, end of.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
I feel so deflated. I hate when things are crap, it just makes me such a crap person to be around irl.

Dont be like that :redface:. C'mon its Dortmund, you didnt really expect much from the game did you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arkasia
Tactics: Szczesny size > Aubameyang size.

Mission: Flatten him.

Mission success.

Should have fly kicked him in the process as well tbh.
welbeck is beyond sh1t
Original post by Peggles_*
Don't know how many times I have said this, but we will NEVER do anything in Europe with Arsene Wenger in charge. inb4 15 minutes away in 2006, he didn't win, end of.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Agreed. It's difficult to get unhappy about a loss in a tournament that means pretty much nothing.

Liverpool 1-1!!!
You wonder if they are actually making any effort or just trying to force their way out of the club?
Original post by Setsuna
welbeck is beyond sh1t

If he wasn't playing, it would be Sanogoals, silver lining.

LOL Ludogrets! Penalty to LFC, in other news water is wet!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Now a Liverpool pen!

you lot need to change channel
Liverpool always get penalties to ship them out of crap.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Should have fly kicked him in the process as well tbh.

I wouldn't have minded if Ozil proved himself useful and pulled out a panzerschrek or two.

Look on the bright side Prod, at least Liverpool aren't winning.
I take it back, Liverpool just got a penalty.

THIS IS UTTER NONSENSE OK THANKS BYE.
diabolical match. my gosh.
Terrible. Was like a training match for Dortmund, absolutely no threat from is what so ever.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arkasia

...Lol.

Dunno why Arsenal fans are so bothered about Liverpool's result anyway.
Original post by Arkasia

Stop it.

Latest