The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Liverpool always get penalties to ship them out of crap.

Tell teams to stop fouling us in the box then.
liverpool pay refs idc...always get pens when they need them the most....basically every match
Original post by deborarosa
liverpool pay refs idc...always get pens when they need them the most....basically every match

Blatant penalty gets denied for Ludogrets, and what do you know. Penatly for the scousers.
Stop it.

Seriously. I have died inside.

Original post by So Instinct
Tell teams to stop fouling us in the box then.

AHAHA...wait, youre serious, you think you actually get fouled, and don't just dive as usual...AHAHAHAH

Original post by e aí rapaz
...Lol.

Dunno why Arsenal fans are so bothered about Liverpool's result anyway.

Because we are sick of Liverpool diving their way to victory and being praised, whereas we lose to an unstoppable team and are written off.
why in god's name is arteta our captain can't remember the last time i saw him inspire the team
24 attempts to 4, says it all really, I know it's only his second ever Arsenal game but Bellerin was SHOCKING, Chambers only 2 months older and 10x the player.

Haven't played this poorly as a team in a long time, start ox and either convert wilshere to a defensive role to make space for Ozil in the middle, or drop Ozil altogether.

Why do the fullbacks keep charging forward :angry: , SO many times on counter Kosc and Merter are pulled out wide, happens every game and is becoming a ****ing joke. Rant over
(edited 9 years ago)
Forget about loyalty or being fickle or any of that nonsense. We're a stupid club. That's what we are. Whether it's Wenger or not its all a bunch of utter nonsense. Wouldn't be surprised if we don't qualify out of the groups. We're always taking one step forward and two steps back. We're a waste of a CL spot. End of. Let Everton or spurs have a pop for once. Good for nothing *****rs.

It's like getting home really hungry and you want to make the best sandwhich ever only to find out you've got the salami, you've got the butter, but you ain't got the ****ing bread.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Arkasia
Seriously. I have died inside.

AHAHA...wait, youre serious, you think you actually get fouled, and don't just dive as usual...AHAHAHAH

Because we are sick of Liverpool diving their way to victory and being praised, whereas we lose to an unstoppable team and are written off.

Stay mad.

Dortmund B team = Unstoppable, I lol'd.
dont have the energy to rant at this team, massive possibility to play well but the way the team is set up basically makes our weaknesses even more glaring.
Forget about loyalty or being fickle or any of that nonsense. We're a stupid club. That's what we are. Whether it's Wenger or not its all a bunch of utter nonsense. Wouldn't be surprised if we don't qualify out of the groups. We're a waste of a CL spot. End of. Let Everton or spurs have a pop for once. Good for nothing *****rs.

Arsenal bantered us all off, the City game had us excited, getting gassed, how can we forget that we are ****?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
arteta was a mess today...absolute poooo
Forget about loyalty or being fickle or any of that nonsense. We're a stupid club. That's what we are. Whether it's Wenger or not its all a bunch of utter nonsense. Wouldn't be surprised if we don't qualify out of the groups. We're a waste of a CL spot. End of. Let Everton or spurs have a pop for once. Good for nothing *****rs.

Calm it kermit, we lost 2-0 to a far superior side. I would back Dortmund against 95% of the teams who played tonight, they were incredible.

Stay mad.

Dortmund B team = Unstoppable, I lol'd.

You actually think that is their B team? Lmao, shows how little you know..
You the most annoying thing? The exact same will happen against Chelsea in a few weeks, AW has no answer when it comes to good teams.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arkasia
Calm it kermit, we lost 2-0 to a far superior side. I would back Dortmund against 95% of the teams who played tonight, they were incredible.

You actually think that is their B team? Lmao, shows how little you know..

Y u heff to be mad?

[video="youtube;xzpndHtdl9A"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A[/video]
(edited 9 years ago)
Glad I missed the match. We are a team in a downward spiral. Waiting for the day wenger leaves.
Y u heff to be mad?

Dunno, 'y u heff' to speak like a WUM?
Is Welbeck still the next Henry then?
I bet you any money Swansea would have done better in that match. Trust.
Original post by weeknd5000
Glad I missed the match. We are a team in a downward spiral. Waiting for the day wenger leaves.

And who do you replace him with?
Sell Wenger. Sack Welbz.

Latest