The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by swarly
dead :rofl:

can you go to your teams forum for a while and you know gloat about how great you are and let us moan in peace pls?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 9321
Original post by swarly
nah alexis needs to dribble through the whole chelsea defence unit. chesney goal kick, alexis chest control on the by line, flick past Matic, roulette around Ivanovic, step overs to beat Terry and a feint and dummy for Cahill.

Welbz aint dat guy for dat.

Welbz is there to run around and get the applause for 'putting in a hard shift' 'being a real grafter' 'being an unselfish team player'

And all dat.

Tbh he can do all that you said up there, but he won't finish it. So as a striker he's useless.

Original post by swarly
tbf it was a cheeky finish the cheeky kent

I was thinking where else would he put it?

It seems like Chesney only prepared for a near post shot and disregarded the possibility of Immobile looking to hit at the far post.

Tbh arsenal looked out of sorts to an extent.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by deborarosa
Apparently Wilsh is now injured. Im done looooooool.

Could be a blessing as we can change back to 4-2-3-1 as we won't have to accommodate wilshere in the team now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The injury a game record continues...
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
The old man has dementia. I've told you before, clearly the NHS still need improvements. Great players, crap system. A sack full of gold that could only be contained by a recycled milk carton.

We might as well hand them the 3 points and skip that match. Srsly.

The worst part will be that smug prick Maureen at the end of the thrashing his team would of handed us. I bet that if we offered the 3 points Maureen would fight it so he can humiliate us.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'll be happy if we don't concede in the double digits against Chelsea tbh. Would legitimately take a 3-0 loss right now.
Reply 9326
can you go to your teams forum for a while and you know gloat about how great you are and let us moan in peace pls?

baby if you let me, I'll take care of you.

Spoiler

You hate the fact that you bought the dream
And they sold you one
THEO! I PRAY so! Diaby lmao bants.....so sad because hes talented but will always be injured..its like hes actually cursed

The only way ill be confident at the Chelsea game is if we are playing a 4-2-3-1 with only one of ozil and santi playing in the whole, Gibbs and debuchy as the fb's who actually sit back at times and Walcott is fit and playing as he always likes to play the chavs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pete_91
I'll be happy if we don't concede in the double digits against Chelsea tbh. Would legitimately take a 3-0 loss right now.

Seriously!? I can't believe what I'm reading here
Original post by Numan786
Could be a blessing as we can change back to 4-2-3-1 as we won't have to accommodate wilshere in the team now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah thats what I was thinking...hopefully. I cant handle this stress so early into the season lol
Original post by Deshi
I had your match on the laptop and I saw the run thinking why the hell isn't this idiot passing the ball, as there was a good pass onto his left iirc. Poor defending to let him score that, he just ran straight through.

Guessing you guys didn't play too well either? I saw the two Welbeck misses

Absolute madness. Nobody even touched him, he ran straight through like nobody's business.

You didn't play well but you won. A thing good teams always do.
I love arsenal and am a loyal gooner however they NEED to invest in a good striker to replace Giroud!
Original post by Pete_91

Lol that's ****ing depressing.

Serious question. Would you rather have bought Welbeck or Van Persie for £16m? (Van Persie becoming highest paid player at Arsenal)
Reply 9333
Original post by Ggmu!

I was thinking where else would he put it?

It seems like Chesney only prepared for a near post shot and disregarded the possibility of Immobile looking to hit at the far post.

Tbh arsenal looked out of sorts to an extent.

Posted from TSR Mobile

dat welbz analysis :rofl:

it seemed like one of those might as well shots you take, which work 1 in every 20 times, unless you're a WC finisher like Ibra, Suarez,etc. chesney done all he could, and so did Kosc I think, very narrow angle to shoot, and very small space to aim at.
Reply 9334
Original post by Kenan and Kel

Serious question. Would you rather have bought Welbeck or Van Persie for £16m? (Van Persie becoming highest paid player at Arsenal)

RVP is done m8.

he has 25 goals left in him for the remainder of his career.
Reply 9335
Original post by swarly
dat welbz analysis :rofl:

it seemed like one of those might as well shots you take, which work 1 in every 20 times, unless you're a WC finisher like Ibra, Suarez,etc. chesney done all he could, and so did Kosc I think, very narrow angle to shoot, and very small space to aim at.

Yeah I get you, he can be forgiven. Overall though poor from Chesney too. A great goalie can save your team but he isn't that, arsenal still need to hunt for their wc goalie.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kenan and Kel

Not even a debate, RVP all day. With Welbeck, we've bought potential, with RVP that would be proven quality, which we need now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Numan786
The worst part will be that smug prick Maureen at the end of the thrashing his team would of handed us. I bet that if we offered the 3 points Maureen would fight it so he can humiliate us.

Posted from TSR Mobile

And I wouldn't blame him tbh. Proper entertainment that.
Reply 9338
Original post by Peggles_*
Not even a debate, RVP all day. With Welbeck, we've bought potential, with RVP that would be proven quality, which we need now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

dat pace and power and injury record of RVP:redface:
Mesut Özil has one goal assist in his last 11 Premier League appearances and scored one goal in his last 17.

Shocking, is he going to have a Torres'esque fall from grace? Maybe it's far too much of a kneejerk thing to say but it is worrying.

Latest