The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DiamondQueen
I love arsenal and am a loyal gooner however they NEED to invest in a good striker to replace Giroud!

Being loyal is not in question here, Arsenal need to wake up and act sharp. We're slacking big time.

A striker I doubt is our biggest issue right now.
Original post by baconbutty
So this is the sort of moron that posts in here now.

In what way is chelsea winning 6-0 a mourinho defensive strategy haha.

Dortmund weren't that impressive. Any team will look good when you make it that ****ing easy for them.

Nice to see you have developed the ability to type before you developed the ability to read. Where did I mention a 'defensive strategy'?
Well it could be worse, we could be.... us.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Well it could be worse, we could be.... us.

We could be Fulham.
Original post by Arkasia
We could be Fulham.

Or Legia Warsaw.
Or Legia Warsaw.

Or Newcastle, QPR etc
Reply 9346
Original post by Arkasia
Or Newcastle, QPR etc

Or Leeds

but even they got to the semi finals of champions league
Original post by Arkasia
Or Newcastle, QPR etc

Original post by swarly
Or Leeds

It's stooped that low huh? Bring on Yoevil FC!
Original post by swarly
Or Leeds

My dad has a VHS cassette of the Leeds glory years and he once made me watch it :frown:
It's stooped that low huh? Bring on Yoevil FC!

Come at my local(ish) team: Wycombe Wanderers! :angry:
Reply 9350
Original post by Arkasia
My dad has a VHS cassette of the Leeds glory years and he once made me watch it :frown:

genuinely intrigued m8

wud love 2 watch sumtime.
Original post by Pete_91
The injury a game record continues...
Who got injured?
Original post by swarly
genuinely intrigued m8

wud love 2 watch sumtime.

Don't be, it was shockingly boring.
Original post by Fizzel
Who got injured?

Wilshere.
Wilshere.

Look on the brightside. You're on 4900 posts well done :colone:

I know it's all doom and gloom here but it's just one match. Tbh you guys shouldn't have really expected anything much from this game, no shame in losing to Dortmund at their yard.
Reply 9355
Original post by Arkasia
Don't be, it was shockingly boring.

I've always been interested in Shakespearean declines of grace. Could you play it on VHS, and livestream it?
I completely underestimated how **** you were. Honestly you played worse today than you did against Chelsea. Although Welbeck had two good chances to score. Not clinical enough. Ozil again was anonymous, Arteta just :lol:. Arsene really needs to wake up and smell the coffee.

Also how the hell did Koscielny get beat for pace by Immobile, **** sake man. He's one on one with you so take him out and get tight to him, he's not even ****ing fast.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by swarly
I've always been interested in Shakespearean declines of grace. Could you play it on VHS, and livestream it?

Nope.
Original post by jam278
I completely underestimated how **** you were. Honestly you played worse today than you did against Chelsea. Although Welbeck had two good chances to score. Not clinical enough. Ozil again was anonymous, Arteta just :lol:. Arsene really needs to wake up and smell the coffee.

Wenger needs to change the ****ing formation and start using something called tactics.

Also would e a good thing if wilshere is injured as it now means wenger has to change the formation!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
Mesut Özil has one goal assist in his last 11 Premier League appearances and scored one goal in his last 17.

Shocking, is he going to have a Torres'esque fall from grace? Maybe it's far too much of a kneejerk thing to say but it is worrying.

:sogood:

Bug eyes doing even ****ter than I thought he would do.

Latest