The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Back to being the ****tyest person ever who doesnt appreciate anything people do for her and doesnt help herself. I'm done. I'm done.
Original post by Odd socks
So I think I kinda maybe have a girlfriend? :eek:

Congrats :h:

Wooooo!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
yeah, lol, it's working again now :colondollar: can't believe I didn't realise that was the issue before!

Glad to hear it is sorted :smile:
Original post by tasha96
Back to being the ****tyest person ever who doesnt appreciate anything people do for her and doesnt help herself. I'm done. I'm done.

You're not! I don't know about the appreciating bit obviously but you're lovely and you help loads of people on here, you help yourself too- you went climbing the other night which you were worried about but you still did it, and you enjoyed it (I think!) which is helping yourself, you do lots more too I'm sure! And you are definitely not a ****ty person at all, you're just not very well right now :no:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tasha96

:console: im sure thats not true at all! Hope youre okay?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12
You're not! I don't know about the appreciating bit obviously but you're lovely and you help loads of people on here, you help yourself too- you went climbing the other night which you were worried about but you still did it, and you enjoyed it (I think!) which is helping yourself, you do lots more too I'm sure! And you are definitely not a ****ty person at all, you're just not very well right now :no:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:console: im sure thats not true at all! Hope youre okay?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not really okay. :cry2: Massive argument with mum and we're back to the whole everythings my fault thing. I dont know what else I can do to make things okay. :cry2:

Oooh it let me rep this :king1: :biggrin: :ahee:

Original post by tasha96

Should have known this post was triggered by your mother :nothing:

Big hugs sweetie. Don't listen to anything she has to say :nah: :jumphug: :nah:

hugs for you too :h: :hugs: hope you're okay? :smile:

Am doing alright, just exhausted from life in general. I got into bed at 9pm yesterday!!! :shakecane: :colondollar: :getmecoat:
Reply 4288
Hi everybody. I have BPD and depression. Is there a BPD society?
Original post by Aniga
Hi everybody. I have BPD and depression. Is there a BPD society?

Hey Aniga. There isn't a BPD society as such but there are people with BPD in this society. I have Schizoaffective disorder and I've recovered from BPD :smile:
Reply 4290
Original post by bullettheory
Hey Aniga. There isn't a BPD society as such but there are people with BPD in this society. I have Schizoaffective disorder and I've recovered from BPD :smile:

Kewl. I think i'll stay here then. :cool:

And congrats on recovering from BPD. I'm waiting for MBT!
Original post by tasha96
Not really okay. :cry2: Massive argument with mum and we're back to the whole everythings my fault thing. I dont know what else I can do to make things okay. :cry2:

:frown: I'm sure it's not really your fault at all, I wish I could help but don't know what I or you can do to at all :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

Am doing alright, just exhausted from life in general. I got into bed at 9pm yesterday!!! :shakecane: :colondollar: :getmecoat:

It just triggers me so much the arguing. :cry2: B home and trying to cheer me up. He's a saint.
I *should* go and make a doctor's appointment now I'm back, shouldn't I? :s-smilie:

(will reply to people later :redface:)
Original post by purple-duck
I *should* go and make a doctor's appointment now I'm back, shouldn't I? :s-smilie:

(will reply to people later :redface:)

Please do. How are things? :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats :smile: hopefully it goes well for you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by rmhumphries
Congrats :h:

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

Thanks guys :biggrin: it's still early days but I'm happy :smile:
Reply 4297
Any of you guys been in hospital?
Original post by bubble999
Please do. How are things? :hugs:

Okey :s-smilie: Will go get the bus now into campus, I guess I need to get out anyway :redface:
Not sure - had a great half week (moving in :woo:) a couple days ago, but suddenly dropped yesterday :/
How about you? Sorry you're feeling numb :s-smilie: :hugs: When are you off to Uni? :redface:
Thanks guys :biggrin: it's still early days but I'm happy :smile:

Congrats lovely. Who brought it up?

Latest