The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IDukem
I take it's not as simple as taking a book of the shelf :mmm:

Spoiler

I know right!! this is the second time I wanted to rep you! The other was when I wanted to personal rep ya after my message the other day :redface:

Well it is, but i have no idea how to print, never ventured up to the top floor of our library, only ventured to the 3rd floor in third year! Haha.

Spoiler

Ahhh the less we talk about the other night the better :yep: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IDukem
I don't like tours anyways, i like to find these things out by myself, be wowed and then bored :mmm:

Oh yeaaaah you live in like Brizzol/bath or somewhere close :ninja: I know most of them anyways believe it or not :lol:

Well I got the 'PRSOM of doom' :sad:
Awww, but I never left :mmm:

Wooo Bath!!

Original post by Odd socks
So I think I kinda maybe have a girlfriend? :eek:

Wooooo :smile:
feeling absolutely terrible mood/emotions wise. just ****. not in any way optimistic about the coming year. I hate the look of my timetable, have a feeling i'll be dropping out this term, only to have to go back to my horrible parents. im so stuck and I literally hate every second of my life. everything has just fallen through the floor over the last 6 weeks or so. getting more ill by the day.
So I had to shout so much at work in a two hour session that my throat now hurts. I am not a shouty person :/ only 19 more hours til I finish forever.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PandaWho
Well it is, but i have no idea how to print, never ventured up to the top floor of our library, only ventured to the 3rd floor in third year! Haha.

Spoiler

Ahhh the less we talk about the other night the better :yep: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You had multiple floors!! :eek:

Spoiler

Fair enough! :smile:

Original post by WelshBluebird
Wooo Bath!!

Yeaaah booiiii :cool: I watched Bath City play the other day, they got hammered 4-1 at home :rofl:
Original post by ScaryScience
feeling absolutely terrible mood/emotions wise. just ****. not in any way optimistic about the coming year. I hate the look of my timetable, have a feeling i'll be dropping out this term, only to have to go back to my horrible parents. im so stuck and I literally hate every second of my life. everything has just fallen through the floor over the last 6 weeks or so. getting more ill by the day.

:hugs: I know you don't like the support you've been getting at uni, but is there anyone at all you feel comfortable talking to? If you have a personal tutor or someone you can confide in then they might be able to come up with some short or long-term solutions for some of your problems.
Original post by IDukem
You had multiple floors!! :eek:

Spoiler

Fair enough! :smile:

Yeaaah booiiii :cool: I watched Bath City play the other day, they got hammered 4-1 at home :rofl:

Yep!
Ground floor was group work floor (talking aloud
1st floor was quiet working with books, computer room and the primary school library :ahee:
2nd floor was silent work with some books
Then top floor was where dissertations, and something that i cant remember the name of :tongue:

But they were fairly small floors.

It really is, but not as in the middle of nowhere as my mums! While i was there she had sheep and bullocks for neighbours :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IDukem

Haha I see enough crap football supporting Cardiff haha. My team of choice in Bath is the rugby team! At least they are pretty good lol.
im too scared to do my work becuase im scared im gonna have an attack. however, if i dont do it im gonna get in so much trouble. i dont know what to do.
Original post by superwolf
:hugs: I know you don't like the support you've been getting at uni, but is there anyone at all you feel comfortable talking to? If you have a personal tutor or someone you can confide in then they might be able to come up with some short or long-term solutions for some of your problems.

not really. definitely not tutor. literally clueless on the uni and basically everything. no help whatsoever. haven't even spoken to him since February...tbh if I continue to feel this depressed I will go back to GP.
not really. definitely not tutor. literally clueless on the uni and basically everything. no help whatsoever. haven't even spoken to him since February...tbh if I continue to feel this depressed I will go back to GP.

GP sounds like a good plan, at the very least. :console:

You don't have anyone? Maybe a lecturer, you can talk, too? Someone in charge of all students? Why do you feel you want to drop out? It is the workload, the difficulty, the topic? Anyway I could help? Don't hesitate to PN me, my study experience is anything than a walk in the parc and maybe I can help you or just like that.

Original post by Valvopus
So I had to shout so much at work in a two hour session that my throat now hurts. I am not a shouty person :/ only 19 more hours til I finish forever.

Does not sound like a job for me.
Original post by Sabertooth
:rofl: dude, that made me laugh waaaay too much :tongue:

I aim to please :hat:
Original post by Mazzini
I aim to please :hat:

Your good at pleasing :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PandaWho
Your good at pleasing :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know :hubba:
Original post by Mazzini
I know :hubba:

:giggle:
Naughty :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4356
Original post by bullettheory
Sounds like you had a good experience there then. Did it help? Was that an adolescent ward or adult ward?

Well it kept me safe for a little bit. Adult. Always adult. Never been on an adolescent ward.

Posted from TSR Mobile
To kick of the year in a truly brilliant fashion, I have completely messed up which weekend I'm moving in. I am in fact still at home until 4th October, this gives me ages to get things done and so on. Now the question is do I tell work...
Got a blood test in the morning, provided i dont faint, or fall asleep i should be ok :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You were the one who started this :colone:

Latest