Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mazzini
You were the one who started this :colone:

:frown: im sorry :tongue:

How could i not though :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
i want to scream. i cant, however, becuase of my family.

just had enough of this mess.
Original post by PandaWho
Got a blood test in the morning, provided i dont faint, or fall asleep i should be ok :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck. Hope you manage to avoid fainting. Just remember the nurse has dealt with people who don't like needles before so maybe tell her/him how anxious you are and s/he'll try to make things as stressful as possible.
Original post by Sabertooth
Good luck. Hope you manage to avoid fainting. Just remember the nurse has dealt with people who don't like needles before so maybe tell her/him how anxious you are and s/he'll try to make things as stressful as possible.

The needles dont bother me! I can happily watch it go in. Just makes me go faint to the point i now do them laying down!
Not sure why i do it, but i do :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
The needles dont bother me! I can happily watch it go in. Just makes me go faint to the point i now do them laying down!
Not sure why i do it, but i do :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh right sorry! :colondollar: (though I'm sure someone in this thread is scared of needles....:beard: )

That sounds a little odd, are you unable to give blood either?
Sorry another dog post!

Anyone who's had dogs, how did you get them to settle down on a night? Mine is in his crate and he just wont stop, he's literally high pitch yelping, any tips appreciated.
(edited 9 years ago)
Oh right sorry! :colondollar: (though I'm sure someone in this thread is scared of needles....:beard: )

That sounds a little odd, are you unable to give blood either?

Most likely. Im just an odd child :wink:

Dunno, never tried but doubtful because when they finally get blood test blood out of an arm it takes ages to get out :tongue:
Also dont think i can give blood cos of meds :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SweetNothing
Sorry another dog post!

Anyone who's had dogs, how did you get them to settle down on a night? Mine is in his crate and he just wont stop, he's literally high pitch yelping, any tips appreciated.

Everytime my family's got a dog we just left them to it. If you keep answering the yelping they'll realize that you come and will keep doing it. It sounds cruel but they need to learn that it gets them nowhere.
Everytime my family's got a dog we just left them to it. If you keep answering the yelping they'll realize that you come and will keep doing it. It sounds cruel but they need to learn that it gets them nowhere.

I've put some toys in his crate and i'm now downstairs just leaving him to it, hopefully he'll stop soon.

Thanks! :smile:
Original post by superwolf
GP sounds like a good plan, at the very least. :console:

yeah. sigh. am not against taking an AD, in fact would love for one to work, its just the pointless appointments which send me into some crazy state and do more harm than good. only problem with seeing GP is she will try and make me go to wellbeing. sigh.

Original post by Nathanielle
You don't have anyone? Maybe a lecturer, you can talk, too? Someone in charge of all students? Why do you feel you want to drop out? It is the workload, the difficulty, the topic? Anyway I could help? Don't hesitate to PN me, my study experience is anything than a walk in the parc and maybe I can help you or just like that.

Does not sound like a job for me.

no, literally not one person. had this woman who lectures on my course and is supposed to be the one who deals with this kind of stuff. wellbeing organised a meeting with her and my tutor and it was quite literally the most ridiculous, pointless and embarrassing thing ever. they're so unsympathetic and not understanding. nothing whatsoever came of it. I want to drop out because I am too ill to function or study. also its not really the right course but this uni doesn't offer anything else I want to do. thanks for the support.
Original post by ScaryScience
I want to drop out because I am too ill to function or study. also its not really the right course but this uni doesn't offer anything else I want to do. thanks for the support.

Thus the only reason not to take a year out is, that you would have to go back to your parents, or? In what year of your degree are you?
Original post by SweetNothing
Sorry another dog post!

is it a puppy?
Original post by Nathanielle
Thus the only reason not to take a year out is, that you would have to go back to your parents, or? In what year of your degree are you?

Pretty much, yes. If I could drop out and afford to live by myself then I would do that. I'm in 2nd year.
Original post by superwolf

:hugs: Anything in particular up?

Spoiler

Original post by purple-duck
Okey :s-smilie: Will go get the bus now into campus, I guess I need to get out anyway :redface:
Not sure - had a great half week (moving in :woo:) a couple days ago, but suddenly dropped yesterday :/
How about you? Sorry you're feeling numb :s-smilie: :hugs: When are you off to Uni? :redface:

Aww, hope you got stuff sorted! Anything caused it? :s-smilie: I'm feeling better now :h: On saturday :woo:
Original post by ScaryScience
Pretty much, yes. If I could drop out and afford to live by myself then I would do that. I'm in 2nd year.

Difficult, because when you don't like the course, concerning the four years of student finance, it would be probably smarter to drop out, but I know, how difficult it is to support oneself. Have you asked for transfer options? Aren't there any possibilites to drop out and live alone?
Original post by .snowflake.
is it a puppy?

Yeah he's 8 weeks old, he's quietened down for now.
Wanting to partake in kinda stupid and slightly destructive behaviour :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bubble999
Aww, hope you got stuff sorted! Anything caused it? :s-smilie: I'm feeling better now :h: On saturday :woo:

Thanks :redface: Got it arranged okay - there was a dude at reception! :eek: Usually it's some middle-age-y ladies :colondollar: He was very nice though! :smile: Sorry, anyway :lol:
Not sure :s-smilie: The only thing I've noticed as a correlation is that I've had internet installed since then - but then I feel as though that can't be the only reason/it's just a coincidence :dontknow: but also makes me wonder :holmes: :s-smilie: :frown:
Glad you're feeling better :biggrin: oo that's soon! :eek: All packed? :woo:

Original post by lauraaaaa
sorry for the late reply, i've been busy today for some reason :lol: i haven't managed to get out in the car yet, but i definitely will tomorrow! I don't have any problem with driving, i just don't have anywhere to drive too or anything so its kinda boring :lol: indeed i always have to be organised because my anxiety is bad enough as it is, so without organisation i have no idea where i'd be! :redface:

aw well im sorry i wasn't there for you to talk to :/ i hope today was better! and haha yeah he's always a bit of a bugger, but i don't see him often (tomorrow might be the last time actually :cry2:) and ill definitely miss him! he's only 4, so he doesn't fully understand where im going and that im coming back, he thinks im going forever :tongue: thanks, i have much less anxiety today! I'm even going out with friends to eat tonight....duno whats wrong with me :lol:

Yeah that's true about needing somewhere to go - this summer all I ever drove to was sainsbury's really :redface: just to get food or whatever, or even if I didn't need anything! Was sorta boring too by the end of it :colondollar:
Well organisation is handy :biggrin:

Don't apologise! :redface: :hugs: Today's also been rubbish tbh :s-smilie: but oh well. Haha that's so cute him thinking you're going forever :colondollar: I know my cousin said I looked like a homeless person when I saw him at the end of first year :unimpressed: (tbf I'd been quite economical shall we say with haircuts, and might have left my shaver at home :tongue:)
oo hope you have fun!! :smile: :woo:

Wanting to partake in kinda stupid and slightly destructive behaviour :s-smilie:

:jumphug: I can't remember if you're still up north or not? Can you go talk to your mum? (or if you're back at normal home go find rory? :redface:)
:hugs:

-------------------

Time for an "early" night I think :redface: too tired/mood won't improve staying up any longer

Hope everyone's okay - hugs to all in need of them! :grouphugs:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by purple-duck
Thanks :redface: Got it arranged okay - there was a dude at reception! :eek: Usually it's some middle-age-y ladies :colondollar: He was very nice though! :smile: Sorry, anyway :lol:
Not sure :s-smilie: The only thing I've noticed as a correlation is that I've had internet installed since then - but then I feel as though that can't be the only reason/it's just a coincidence :dontknow: but also makes me wonder :holmes: :s-smilie: :frown:
Glad you're feeling better :biggrin: oo that's soon! :eek: All packed? :woo:

Yeah that's true about needing somewhere to go - this summer all I ever drove to was sainsbury's really :redface: just to get food or whatever, or even if I didn't need anything! Was sorta boring too by the end of it :colondollar:
Well organisation is handy :biggrin:

Don't apologise! :redface: :hugs: Today's also been rubbish tbh :s-smilie: but oh well. Haha that's so cute him thinking you're going forever :colondollar: I know my cousin said I looked like a homeless person when I saw him at the end of first year :unimpressed: (tbf I'd been quite economical shall we say with haircuts, and might have left my shaver at home :tongue:)
oo hope you have fun!! :smile: :woo:

:jumphug: I can't remember if you're still up north or not? Can you go talk to your mum? (or if you're back at normal home go find rory? :redface:)
:hugs:

-------------------

Time for an "early" night I think :redface: too tired/mood won't improve staying up any longer

Hope everyone's okay - hugs to all in need of them! :grouphugs:

Back south, rorys asleep, trying so hard not to be impulsive

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why does my head feel knackered all the time i cant seem to absorb anything

Latest